Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• See what I told you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've always had bad memory so... yeah

• ZapThroat × Goofy

ZapThroat posted: »

Bye ♥

• no more member shipping, please

Eryka posted: »

ZapThroat × Goofy

• enter image description here

ZapThroat × Goofy

Kawaiii posted: »

frozen 2 luke confirmed as elsa

• They just wont be ugly. They cant be

What happened if their babies are ugly?

• reasons to live:

rhyiona

• You're right

listen they're equally amazing you can like chocolate ice cream but like vanilla just as much amirite

• I know you love Goofy.

• *Rhack

reasons to live: rhyiona

• Do you really think I'm serious?

no more member shipping, please

• yes, absolutely.

Do you really think I'm serious?

• ... I like Axolotl's

Walruses ain't got shit on blobfishes though

• inb4 lottii freakout

*Rhack

• enter image description here (My god, kill me!)

yes, absolutely.

• Everyone dies

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw the thread's anniversary is in the same day when the finale of Game of Thrones comes out. Tuesday will be a happy day

• edited November 2015

Morphias posted: »

I wasnt talking about juvia. I was talking that sometimes you got to pick a choice and one is better than the other. You pick the wrong one and you blew donzo done over...it sucks.

*Gayperion

• Me too! If I had a pet it'd be this pretty little guy :)

Klowbi posted: »

I like Axolotl's

I know you love Goofy.

• I wasnt exactly just saying between them i was saying in general but fiona is superior

I won't choose between perfection.

• Everyone love Goofy.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015
  • But if that actually happens, then I will be extremely pissed with Telltale. If everyone dies just like that, then... I will have no words.

That is not what Game of Thrones is all about :/

• enOUGH

enter image description here

*Rhyiona

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

EDIT:Dat edit though.

*Rhyiona

well then that escalated fast not surprised

• I said Rhyiona

enOUGH

• Really? That's sounds exactly like something GoT would have

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But if that actually happens, then I will be extremely pissed with Telltale. If everyone dies just like that, then... I will have no words. That is not what Game of Thrones is all about

• I didn't edit anything.

EDIT:Dat edit though.

• yeah your unedited comment is still in my feed sooo...

I said Rhyiona

• I misspelled Rhyiona.

yeah your unedited comment is still in my feed sooo...

• I love me some (rule63) Rhack.

*Rhack

• edited November 2015

Shoutout to @GrowlingPeanut for wanting ALL the detail. Be sure to thank her later!

“Ah shit...” Rhys grumbles to himself and opens his eyes for the morning sun to greet him through the cracks of his blinds. What time was it? He grabs his phone and turns it on, 7:33; only 12 minutes away before he actually has to get up to get ready for work. He gently lays his phone back down onto the tan nightstand next to his bed to avoid waking up the person laying next to him. He lays up and moves his attention to the woman sleeping besides him, Fiona. It’s actually still unbelievable to him that he could wake up every day and see her by his side. Sometimes he doesn’t think he deserves her, but his friends including Fiona disagree. The two did act like a married couple whenever they hung out with Sasha and Vaughn, but when they weren’t doing that, they actually got along well enough for their buddies to leave them behind at the amusement park to see how they got along. That was when both blurted out how they liked each other, both red faced and stuttering their words. That day was about 2 years ago and they never regretted looking like complete idiots on that ferris wheel. Rhys reaches down and puts one of his silver mechanical fingers to touch Fiona’s tan cheek. He leans down to lay a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispers.

Rhys turns around to get out of the bed when an arm wraps around his bare chest. He looks behind him to see Fiona smirking on him with a tired expression on her face, “not so fast. I didn’t get my share.” Rhys chuckles and is pulled back down onto the bed by Fiona. She presses her lips against his and brings him closer to her, the heat and passion of the kiss reminding them of what happened just last night. Fiona faintly tastes the taste of ice cream that was still present in his mouth. If he ate more after that happened last night is unknown, but she wouldn’t put it past him to get up and get a late night snack. Rhys wraps his arms around her and the two continue to let their tongues dance around in each others’ mouths. The heat in their bodies only intentifying even further.

Before things could get intense though, Rhys’ alarm rings, signaling that now’s the time to get ready for work. Rhys breaks the kiss and takes a breather. “I really hate to break this up, and you know I do but I have to get to work. If I don’t, people might start to wonder what happened to me.” Fiona sighs deeply. “D-don’t worry! I promise, I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, I have the day off!” He smiles nervously at her, hoping she would wait until tomorrow.

“Fine, but I swear if you answer any calls from work tomorrow, I’m going to throw that phone so far you won’t be able to retrieve it,” Rhys gulped and nodded. Fiona releases Rhys from her hold and watches him walk away out their bedroom to the bathroom in those cute little star boxers, which matched his favorite pair of socks. So he did get some ice cream afterwards.

Fiona tosses back over to look at her nightstand, which was decorated with her own phone and a picture frame. She grabs the picture frame and examines it, it’s of her and Rhys a year ago. The two are smiling brightly with the same amusement park they went to nearly 2 years ago was in the background. They always visited back to that place every year on the day they both started going out and it never lost its magic. Soon, they’ll be able to go again and the thought made Fiona smile. With that thought, she covers herself with the black blank with thin white stripes and her consciousness fades into the pleasant darkness called sleep.

RHYS’ POV

When I arrive at Atlas, thankfully at time despite having some fun with Fiona, I walk to my office. I greet my hardworking employees, who are delighted to see me. Damn, I’m a good boss! When I arrive in my huge office, I immediately sit down in the most comfortable thing known to man, my black office chair. “Ah, so nice...” I whisper to myself, it’s like I’m laying down on a cloud! I adjust my seat forward and look at the brown desk in front of me, a small pile of paperwork, my computer, and a picture. It’s of the entire gang: Sasha, Vaughn, Fiona, Loader Bot, Gortys, who Loader Bot had to hold up so she could be in frame, and the only man who can wrap his arm around the lovely Fiona without getting killed, me. Soon, I’ll be able to make us closer, just two more days!

I turn on my computer and I’m immediately greeted by an email. Ugh, really? I just got here! I take a sip of my coffee and look at the email; it’s from Cassius! Must be about a new weapon or robot. I open the email, excited to see what he’s created this time.

“Dear Rhys,

Greetings! The other scientists including myself just put the finishing touches on the newest model of our line of robots. It would be an honor if you could come to the lab to see it as soon as you can.

Cassius.”

“Eeee, a new robot!” I squealed to myself as quietly as possible. I wonder what it could do. Maybe Cassius finally listened to my request and put in some of Zer0’s awesome moves?! Ah, I would die from happiness if he did! I quickly type up my response:

“Hey Cassius,

Of course I would be interested! I’ll head down right now!

Rhys.”

I send the email and dash out my office to the lab.

When I arrive at the lab, I can already see many of them at work. Good, I don’t have to fire anyone today! “Rhys.” A raspy voice that can only belong to Cassius calls out to me. I turn to see him with a few other scientists, behind him, a red robot that’s slightly taller than him. I smile wide and make my way to Cassius. I admire the robot, circling around it.

“It looks so cool, what does it do?!”

“Well, it’s much like our current line as I stated in the email. It can help out humans and work in the medical field as assistants. However, I did take your request into consideration, since you seem to not let it go.” My eyes light up. “It also can come as a bodyguard, it knows some CQC, similar to what Zer0 does.”

“Do you think it does the thing?!” I ask, jumping up and down. God, I’m such a fanboy. Cassius and the others look at me with confused expression on their faces.

“The...thing?”

“Yeah, the thing! You know where he-”

“NO, NO! What are you doing?!” A scientist exclaimed and then, a loud boom sounds off behind me. I turn to see fire, and its quickly spreading throughout the lab. The scientists who caused the explosion and fire quickly run out of the room. Small little explosions begin to happen, like a series of dominos falling.

“RHYS! Don’t stand there! Get out of there!” Cassius’ voice brings me back into reality and he’s near the exit of the lab. He signals for me to come towards him, the fire slowly spreading even further. Adrenaline builds up in me and I bolt to the door. That was, until another small explosion happens behind me and a heavy object falls onto my back. I yelp out and hit the white floor hard. I turn my head slightly to see the very same robot I was fanboying over about just a few moments ago laying on-top of me.

“Shit!” I could barely hear Cassius call out due to the roar of the flames in the room. He disappears from the exit, leaving me here, alone.

The smoke of the fire is getting into my lungs, am I really going to die here? Tiny pieces of debris soon begin to fall from the ceiling, nearly hitting me in the process. I try my best to cover both my mouth and my head, hoping I can just live a bit longer to see rescue. Tears well up in my eyes. I really don’t want to die, hell, I’m scared of it. Not seeing my friends ever again or Loader Bot patting me on the head, hell, even Gortys and Loader Bot talking trash about my fashion, I’m going to miss all of that!

Fiona...I was so close too. It was going to be a few more days until I...I look up to see a falling piece of debris coming down towards me. Life flashes before my eyes, all the memories from my childhood with Vaughn to whispering the words “I love you so much” to my lovely girlfriend last night flash before my eyes until the debris knocks me into unconsciousness

FIONA’S POV

It’s at 9 PM, I just got home from work when my cell phone starts going off. I take my phone out of my pocket and notice the caller ID says ‘Vaughn.’ What could he want? I answer, “hey Vaughn. It’s odd for you to-”

“Shut up Fiona! Listen, there’s no time to explain.” He says in a wobbly voice.

“Vaughn, what’s wrong...?”

“It’s Rhys!” No.

“He’s in the hospital!”

“There was an accident-” I drop my phone and dash out of my house. I didn’t have time to for Vaughn to finish, I need to see Rhys. I need to make sure he’s okay! I grab my keys out of my jacket pocket and open my car door as quickly as I could. Then, I drive off into the night to the hospital. What happened? Why was he there? Questions started to pop into my mind, only adding fuel to my worry. I drove to the hospital as fast as I could, nearly colliding into a few people along the way. I need to calm down, it wouldn’t better either of us I wounded up in the hospital.

“Hope for the best Fiona.” I tell myself as I continue to make my way to the hospital.

I run into the hospital and immediately ask the nurse at the desk where Rhys was being held. “He’s in the last room down the hall. However he can’t see-” I didn’t let her finish. I bolt down the hall and I could hear the nurse at the desk calling out for me to come back. When I get to Rhys’ room, the door is open but another nurse with short black hair is blocking the entrance.

“Excuse me!” I yell out. She jumps a bit and turns to see me. “I need to see Rhys. He’s my boyfriend!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t. Doctor has ordered-”

“Screw what the doctor said! I NEED to see him! I don’t even know what happened to him!” I try to peek over the nurse’s shoulder. I could barely see him.

“Ma’am, the doctor has ordered that no visitors should be allowed to see him, family or not. Your boyfriend...” She pauses, trying to find the right words to say. She breathes heavily, “he’s...in a coma at the moment.” ...What?

“He received trauma to the head from an accident at work. Right now, we aren’t exactly sure when he’s going to wake up. The doctor plans to run a few tests on him in a bit and if there are visitors, it may disrupt the process.”

“...No.” I mumble. Tears start to build up in my eyes and before I could even fight them back, they fall down my cheeks at a rapid pace. “He c-can’t be in a...” I couldn’t even bring myself to finish my sentence. “P-Please I...”

“I shouldn’t be doing this but...seeing the state you’re in...” The nurse ponders herself for a brief moment, “you can go in and see him. However, you have to get out before the doctor arrives or else I’m going to get in trouble. Okay?” The young nurse asks me.

I nod. I don’t say anything to the nurse, but she must know that I’m thankful. I make my way into Rhys’ room. When I enter, I see the man I was just holding in my arms this morning now in a hospital bed. I run to his side, seeing his mechanical arm bent and screwed up while his human arm was covered in bandages. Then his forehead was also wrapped in a white bandage. I fall to my knees, despair replacing every single little bit of hope I had left of Rhys being okay. This wasn’t some minor as I have hoped. My heart is aching so much right now...

I pull up a green chair nearby and sit down, getting a better, if you can even call it that, of Rhys. I grasp his human hand and squeeze it tightly. “Rhys, please...wake up.” I plead. My tears hitting the white sheet he was covered in. I look at his face, unresponsive. Why did this have to happen? In only a couple of days, we were going to visit that amusement park again for our 2 year anniversary, not for me to visit a damn hospital to spend time with Rhys. They don’t even know how long it’s going to last or if he’s even going to wake up.

I move closer to Rhys’ face, he was just showing me a smile earlier today and now, it’s just a default frown. I stroke his cheek, my tears hitting his face.“Goddammit, wake up you idiot...” Nothing.

“Ma’am!” The same nurse who gave my permission called out to me. “You have to go, the doctor is going to be here soon.” She walks to me and takes my arm, tugging me in the direction of the door. “You can visit him tomorrow with no interruptions. I promise you.” I look at her and back at Rhys. I don’t want to leave; I don’t want to let go. However, I did. I let go of his hand, which just immediately fell back to the hospital bed, limp. I walked out of the hospital room with the nurse, my face stained with tears.

When I make it back into my room, All I felt was grief; a feeling I’m not familiar with. I didn’t even bother to change out of my work attire, I just sat on the bed I share with Rhys. I didn’t want to do anything. All I wanted was Rhys to wake up and be okay.

“I wish....I wish Rhys would wake up. I don’t care what it’ll take, even my memories with him...just...please...make him wake up.” I choke out those words, the tears from earlier coming back for a second round. I lay down on the bed and grab the pillow Rhys laid on, hugging it closely to me. I stuff my face to it, letting it absorb all the tears I’m shedding.

At some point, I managed to fall asleep. Hopefully, tomorrow. I would wake up and Rhys would do the same.

RHYS’ POV

White surrounds me. I look around to see I’m in a hospital bed, but the surrounding area isn’t what resembles one, it’s just a never ending white. I raise up my arms to see my bionic arm bent out of shape while my human arm is covered in bandages. What happened? How did I get these?

“Rhys, please...wake up.”

A voice says to me in a whisper, with a warm touch grasping my left hand. I groggily tilt my head to see a figure, holding my hand tightly. The figure appears hazy to me and out of focus, especially their face.

“Who...are you?” I whisper in a weak voice. They ignore my question and continue to weep, mumbling something under their breath. Tears well up in my eyes, I’m not sure why, perhaps their sadness is infectious or it could be that I feel connected to this person somehow. Yet, I don’t know why. Their voice sounds so familiar yet foreign at the same time. I want them to stop crying so I can too. I want them to say their name so I can tell them it’s okay. “I’m awake, see?” I make a weak smile but yet again, my words don’t reach them. The figure moves closer to me, their face only inches away from mine yet, their face is still hazy and blurry. With their free hand, they stroke my cheek. I could feel something warm hitting my face, tiny droplets. Tears?

Goddammit, wake up you idiot...

I raise up my silver mechanical arm and touch their cheek. “I am awake, see?” I smile softly to them. They turn to look at my face. They open their mouth;

“Rhys, why...are you touching my cheek?” This time, the mysterious voice is replaced by one I know too well; a manly voice.

“...Huh?” I blink to see the white world I was in gone and it was replaced by white hospital room, everything you picture a room having was there. And the figure was replaced by my bearded best friend Vaughn. My...hand...was on his cheek. “O-oh, well, you see, I just had to um...” I move my hand down to his brown bread and stroke it, “s-stoke your wonderful beard!”

“Riiigghhht. Can you get your hand off of it now? You’re making me uncomfortable.” I immediately take my hand off at his request.

Why can I remember that but not the person saying it? No matter how hard I try, I could only picture a blank face saying that to me.

“Hey Vaughn, did...did someone stay here with me while I was out?”

“From what I was told by Cassius, he was able to get you out of there with one of the nearby robots and then brought you here. I don’t think he stayed though, said he had to tend to his cat.”

Why aren’t you waking up? C-come on! I shake my head. Whoever was with me was obviously someone close to me or otherwise they wouldn’t have cried. I don’t know any female employee I got particularly close with outside of Stacey when I still worked at Hyperion, but why would she visit me? We ended off things so badly that we never spoke with one another again, hell, we never SAW each other again. “Hey.” I look back up to see Vaughn, unsure of what to make of me or my question. “How about we focus on that later? We need to get you back up and running before you return to Atlas.” Vaughn assists me out of the hospital bed.

“Yeah, of course.” However, the question continued to linger on in my mind. Who was by my side while I was out? I asked the nurses, but they swore to me that no one came into my hospital room; that I must be imaging things. No, I couldn’t have been. Someone was there with me, a woman that I couldn’t recognize. Who was it?

FIONA’S POV

When I wake up, the first thing I see is the picture that’s on my nightstand, it’s of me and Sasha when we were kids. Felix is standing tall behind us and this is when he actually had some hair. I chuckle, poor man. I turn over and see the empty side of the huge bed I lied in. Why...does it feel empty? Usually, I wouldn’t care. But, this bed is far too big for me and it feels like I shared this bed with someone; or am I just imaging this? Did I secretly want to wake up with someone by my side? I shrug, that probably was it.

“Wait, where’s my phone?” I look at my nightstand, it’s not there. Shit, not again! This is the third time this month I lost that thing! I open the nightstand drawer and nothing, just some junk I didn’t throw out quite yet. I throw over the heavy blue blanket, nothing.

I dig through the other nightstand drawer, hoping to fix my cellphone. Instead, I come upon a small black box. “What’s this?” I grab it and open it, a small silver ring is stored inside. “How did this get here?” I don’t remember buying this. Did the previous homeowners leave this here by mistake? Sucks to be whoever was going to propose, I guess. It’s really pretty though and whoever left it here obviously forgot about it. If they cared enough, whoever was the owner of this was going to come back and retrieve it. I take the ring out and slip it onto right ring finger, I really don’t want Sasha to get the wrong idea. Still, that wasn’t what I wanted to find. I groan and walk out the room. “Where could this thing even be?!” Turns out, it was at the door to the house. How did it even end up there?

RHYS’ POV

Today’s March 17th. It’s been a couple of days since I left the hospital and tomorrow, I’m expected back at Atlas. However, before I had to go back, I decided to hang out with Vaughn. Spring was in the air, the cool and nice weather provided me the opportunity to dress in the most comfortable of outfits, a light blue shirt with jeans while rocking my favorite socks which I wish I could show off to the world but Vaughn refused to hang out with him shoe-less. I walk down the sidewalk with him, cars zooming past us. “Cassius promised me that there’ll be no more fires.” I told Vaughn and he rolls his eyes.

“Like he can predict that. I really don’t want you to go back to soon.”

“Oh come on, Vaughn! He has yet to show me what that next robot could do!” I sped up my pace and turn to face Vaughn as I walk backwards. “Did you know it could do ‘the thing?!’

“The...thing?”

“You know what I’m talking about! It’s where he-” I bump into somewhere.

“Ah, what the hell!?” A woman’s voice says. A white hat falls plumps down onto the sidewalk.

“A-ah, sorry! Let me pick that up for you,” he bends down to pick up the white hat the lady has dropped. He gets back up and gets a better view of the lady. (PART 1 CAUSE THIS FORUM CUT THE END OFF)

• Well, many characters in Game of Thrones die but not every one of them. Some of them died because they did some horrible actions in the past. If it just ends everyone dying with everything those characters went through, that would be very fucking stupid and that would make me extremely upset. But if they at least cuz it's a different ending then that's okay with me.

Really? That's sounds exactly like something GoT would have

• March 17th

Day the thread was created? Sneaky, sneaky!

did the thread cut your post off or something?

kristi78968 posted: »

Shoutout to @GrowlingPeanut for wanting ALL the detail. Be sure to thank her later! “Ah shit...” Rhys grumbles to himself and opens his

• Well I'd like to think so. (Not In a Lewd Way)

Besides you damn well know I'm with Marijaa!

Anyways, behave yourself I'll I'm gone k? Later! ^‿^)/

Everyone love Goofy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.