Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh my god it did

ABigBadWolf posted: »

March 17th Day the thread was created? Sneaky, sneaky! did the thread cut your post off or something?

• I had a feeling.

kristi78968 posted: »

oh my god it did

• edited November 2015

PART 2 TO THE FANFIC I POSTED ABOVE

She’s wearing a red dress that matches perfectly with the tone of her skin and the single colored streak in her short-cut brown hair. “S-sorry about that!”

“Watch where you’re going!” She says in a rude tone. Wait, that voice. She snatches the hat from me and places it back on her head. She notices me staring at her, “why are you staring at me? Do you REALLY want to get punched in the face?” She makes a fist with her hand and I raise my hands in defense.

“N-no! Of course not! It’s just that I recognize your voice is all. What is your name?”

“Really Rhys, trying to pick up chicks now?” I could hear Vaughn mumble. I turn to him and give him annoyed look.

“Shut up! I’m trying to figure something out!” I whisper under my breath.

“Fiona.” I turn my attention back to the lady in-front of me. Her name...that...seems a bit familiar?

“Goddammit Vaughn! Where did he go?!” I yell out while looking around

“I could ask the same about Sasha, they both abandoned us.” She stomps her foot and rubs her temple. I look around and spot in the distance, a ferris wheel. I look back at the woman by my side.

“Maybe...we could go to the ferris wheel?”

“What good is that going to do us, idiot?”

“Well, we could possibly see them from all the way up there.”

“Yes, and they totally won’t appear as ants. You’re an idiot, Rhys.”

“Oh come on, Fiona! Might as well since we’re alone, right?” The lady looks at me, surprised. Her cheeks are a hue of pink. I could feel warmth going to my cheeks, and I smile nervously at her. I grab her tan hand into my white hand. “It’ll be fun, I promise!” I drag her away to the direction of the ferris wheel.

“Hello? Earth to Mr.Roboto, you’ve been staring at me dumbfounded for the last couple of minutes.” Fiona waves her hands, trying to get my attention back to her. A ferris wheel? With this lady? “Can you at least give me your name?”

“Oh, um, it’s Rhys.” She nods and holds her right hand out to me. I shake it, her touch causing my face to heat up and my heart to beat faster. What’s going on? Why am I feeling this way towards a stranger? But...that memory says otherwise.

I notice a silver ring on her ring finger. That...also seems familiar. However, I can’t place it.

“Well then, it’s nice to meet you Rhys.” We let go of each other’s hands. “Next time, watch where you’re going or I’m going to hurt you next time.” She smiles at me before turning her back to me. She begins to walk away and waves, “see ya.” I wave back, however, I’m still processing what just happened. What was that memory?

“Bro, what was that?” Vaughn asks me, adjusting his glasses. I shrug.

“I...honestly don’t know.” Her voice, her name, and that memory. My heart says that I know her but my brain can’t make heads or tails out of it. It’s all just a big mess of confusion. Why did that all start coming back to me today? I need to ask her. “Hey, Vaughn, I’m going to just talk to her again. Is that okay?”

“Bro, are you really leaving me for a stranger that you barely know?!”

“I promise I’ll make it up to you. Okay? I just need to make sure of something!” I run off before Vaughn could protest again. I just...need to make sure what I’m remembering isn’t a lie. Hopefully she doesn’t kill me when I ask her to go to the amusement park with me.

• Posted the second part below.

I had a feeling.

• I LOVE ALL OF THIS

Shoutout to @GrowlingPeanut for wanting ALL the detail. Be sure to thank her later! “Ah shit...” Rhys grumbles to himself and opens his

• What. What. Did it seriously stop in the middle of a word. No. Forums you have made a big mistake now.

Shoutout to @GrowlingPeanut for wanting ALL the detail. Be sure to thank her later! “Ah shit...” Rhys grumbles to himself and opens his

• Just posted the ending :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

What. What. Did it seriously stop in the middle of a word. No. Forums you have made a big mistake now.

• What happened??? Why is Fi's memory gone??? What's going on?!? I need answers thank you very much.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

PART 2 TO THE FANFIC I POSTED ABOVE She’s wearing a red dress that matches perfectly with the tone of her skin and the single colored str

• Just read the ending ;)

Just posted the ending

• What’s going on? Why am I feeling this way towards a stranger?

enter image description here

get YO BAE, RHYS

PART 2 TO THE FANFIC I POSTED ABOVE She’s wearing a red dress that matches perfectly with the tone of her skin and the single colored str

• edited November 2015

What happened???

Fiona's wish came true which made Rhys wake up. However, it was at the cost of her memories of their time together. Rhys, sorta remembers because of what he experienced but isn't fully understanding the situation.

Why is Fi's memory gone???

Same answer as above. I'll add a little bit of clarification to this so it makes more sense.

What's going on?!?

Rhys meets up with Fiona and remembers her voice from before. Also, her name also triggers a memory of the day they both confessed to each other. It also helps that March 17th, which is the day this happened, is also the day Rhys meets her again.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

GOOD! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

What happened??? Why is Fi's memory gone??? What's going on?!? I need answers thank you very much. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

• Ik its AMAZING

I LOVE ALL OF THIS

• RHYS GET YOUR BAE AND PROPOSE TO HER LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO, DAMMIT!

What’s going on? Why am I feeling this way towards a stranger? get YO BAE, RHYS

• edited November 2015

I mean, someone could totally make that happen amirite or amirite

RHYS GET YOUR BAE AND PROPOSE TO HER LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO, DAMMIT!

• Oh. Ooooooh that is so clever! Ooooooh what's gonna happen next???

Please let them go to the amusement park, that will help, I'm sure of it! Haha, I noticed that March 17th ;)

MOAR

What happened??? Fiona's wish came true which made Rhys wake up. However, it was at the cost of her memories of their time together.

• Well...I mean...WELL, LOOK AT THAT TIME! I JUST GOTTA GET GOING!

I mean, someone could totally make that happen amirite or amirite

• DON'T RUN!

LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE!

Well...I mean...WELL, LOOK AT THAT TIME! I JUST GOTTA GET GOING!

• edited November 2015

Realy? Dude, it's not fucking cool! Especially last pic. WFT happened to Jack? It's not funny... My eyes are fucking bleed!

Mother and Daughter Moment Part 2 A Shot of Rhyiona Would Do... (Remake)

• Someone else can do it.

DON'T RUN! LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE!

• This is so sad omg but I loved it! Nice job Kristi ^-^

Hopefully she doesn’t kill me when I ask her to go to the amusement park with me.

imagines rhys screaming like a baby on a roller coaster and fiona is annoyed af

• edited November 2015

I'm back! Fallout 4 is consuming my time. Although it isn't consuming me as much as this ship. I just read the fanfic above made by @kristi78968

Its good. Very good. :D

It is utterly-

(And I'm talking bout' the fic of course!)

• Just so you know, I just decided the award for most uplifting board member goes to...

drumroll

@JumpyJoey !

Why? Because when I read things like "Latest post by JumpyJoey", I immediately picture a happy kangaroo jumping around, not worrying about the future, just fueled by positive energy of jumpyness. It's so jumpy!

• i agree fallout 4 is AMAZING

SmolGui posted: »

I'm back! Fallout 4 is consuming my time. Although it isn't consuming me as much as this ship. I just read the fanfic above made by @kristi78968 Its good. Very good. It is utterly- (And I'm talking bout' the fic of course!)

• edited November 2015

lol Thanks for the peace of mind..

I'm telling you for good! If you can stop it now, isn't better?

Yeah, I know how that is, crap happens.¯(ツ)/¯ I've been slacking on a couple subjects especially 3D Animation, I'll probably be putting in more focus on class these l next weeks....maybe...I'm a huge procrastinator.... ^^

Yeah, shit happens. Don't worry.

Maybe you're starting to have tonsillitis? lol Thanks for the peace of mind... I'm fine, thanks for asking. A bitt disappoint

• So..do i get an award?

Navoc posted: »

Just so you know, I just decided the award for most uplifting board member goes to... drumroll @JumpyJoey ! Why? Because when I rea

• Yes, I made it myself, it is made of toilet paper.

Morphias posted: »

So..do i get an award?

• YAY I'M SO HAPPY! :D

I LOVE ALL OF THIS

• THANK YOU! <3

Ik its AMAZING

• Thanks Eryka....i guess an award is still an award.

Eryka posted: »

Yes, I made it myself, it is made of toilet paper.

• If you can convince me you're the one behind TFTB, you might win Game of the Year!

So..do i get an award?

• Thanks Kawaiii! :D

Kawaiii posted: »

This is so sad omg but I loved it! Nice job Kristi ^-^ Hopefully she doesn’t kill me when I ask her to go to the amusement park with me. imagines rhys screaming like a baby on a roller coaster and fiona is annoyed af

• It's a pleasure.

Thanks Eryka....i guess an award is still an award.

• ITS SO GREAT I LOVE IT :D

THANK YOU!

• enter image description here

I'm back! Fallout 4 is consuming my time. Although it isn't consuming me as much as this ship. I just read the fanfic above made by @kristi78968 Its good. Very good. It is utterly- (And I'm talking bout' the fic of course!)

• Its always

Eryka posted: »

It's a pleasure.

• Tbh this should turn into a community confessions thingie-

Navoc posted: »

Just so you know, I just decided the award for most uplifting board member goes to... drumroll @JumpyJoey ! Why? Because when I rea

• Uhhh...what do you mean exactly?

Tbh this should turn into a community confessions thingie-

• edited November 2015

Like people on the thread give other members of the thread awards and/or confess stuff to others. I don't know. :P

Its just an idea that came up.

Uhhh...what do you mean exactly?

• omg yes please

Tbh this should turn into a community confessions thingie-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.