Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well if Morphias is takin from the matrix but altered and i have a secret simulator myself that simulates the greatest of the hard to get playing character fiona that will no matter what fall in love with handsome hyperion rhys. Then yes i did make TFTB. Yes your mind has been blown.......i know!

Navoc posted: »

If you can convince me you're the one behind TFTB, you might win Game of the Year!

• It wouldn't be the same unless the original writer wrote it.

Eryka posted: »

Someone else can do it.

• I agree with this its......ITS GENUIS!

SmolGui posted: »

Like people on the thread give other members of the thread awards and/or confess stuff to others. I don't know. :P Its just an idea that came up.

• It could be called the Confession Session. mind explosion

omg yes please

• Can we ask what people think about us?

Like people on the thread give other members of the thread awards and/or confess stuff to others. I don't know. :P Its just an idea that came up.

• In regards to that Christmas story, would you guys prefer it to be posted whenever it's done or to wait for it to be a little closer to Christmas so it has more meaning?

• closer to xmas pwease

ABigBadWolf posted: »

In regards to that Christmas story, would you guys prefer it to be posted whenever it's done or to wait for it to be a little closer to Christmas so it has more meaning?

• R-really? That is so sweet of you, Navoc <3

Oh my god, that is such a perfect description of my username tbh xD Yep, that's me, I'm a happy, happy kangaroo. I'm so glad I actually have an impact on someone :3

Navoc posted: »

Just so you know, I just decided the award for most uplifting board member goes to... drumroll @JumpyJoey ! Why? Because when I rea

• Well yea it would make sense

Can we ask what people think about us?

• It would also give more of a hype-rion........eh eh?

In regards to that Christmas story, would you guys prefer it to be posted whenever it's done or to wait for it to be a little closer to Christmas so it has more meaning?

• aye sir B)

closer to xmas pwease

• What do you guys think about me?

• Morphias: King of Puns :)

Morphias posted: »

It would also give more of a hype-rion........eh eh?

• ya sneaky one

• I like it. Thanks Happy Kangarooey :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Morphias: King of Puns

• Personally, if it's a Christmas story, maybe posting it closer to it would be better? That's just me, pls don't destroy me.

• enter image description here

• It would be kinda weird at the same time bc what if somebody loved another and randomly said it you know?

Tbh this should turn into a community confessions thingie-

• Happy Kangarooey

I like it.

I like it. Thanks Happy Kangarooey

• Why would anyone destroy you lmao

MichaelBP posted: »

Personally, if it's a Christmas story, maybe posting it closer to it would be better? That's just me, pls don't destroy me.

• Closer to Christmas, I think we're all willing to wait for brilliance and it helps if there's Christmas spirit :D

• Haha i should stop.........eventually

• I dunno, people who want to read it as soon as possible?

Why would anyone destroy you lmao

• That's good! Settled then, this gives me more time to put a lot of effort into it since it's gonna be longer than usual anyway, super excited!

Closer to Christmas, I think we're all willing to wait for brilliance and it helps if there's Christmas spirit

• edited November 2015

Your a pretty alright person. Y'know little weird all the time but its a good weird.

What do you guys think about me?

• :)

Happy Kangarooey I like it.

• very lewd

• Yeah, "sometimes" :)

Your a pretty alright person. Y'know little weird all the time but its a good weird.

• I don't think I could contribute to this "what do you think of x" because I'd just say I love everyone so... yeah.

• Thats a better description

very lewd

• That's all? Nothing else...

very lewd

• Awww.......stop it!

I don't think I could contribute to this "what do you think of x" because I'd just say I love everyone so... yeah.

• Except me, because I'm lewd...

I don't think I could contribute to this "what do you think of x" because I'd just say I love everyone so... yeah.

• looks like people are willing to wait though :)

MichaelBP posted: »

I dunno, people who want to read it as soon as possible?

• There we go

Yeah, "sometimes"

• I was joking, kinda

Except me, because I'm lewd...

• nah :P

Awww.......stop it!

• You're Eryka.

• As am I, just as I am for anything you ever write.

That's good! Settled then, this gives me more time to put a lot of effort into it since it's gonna be longer than usual anyway, super excited!

• is that a question or a statement

That's all? Nothing else...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.