Which TV Show Actor In The Game Do You Think Does The Best Voice Acting?

The voice actors I am talking about are, Emilia Clarke, Natalie Dormer, Peter Dinklage, Iwan Rheon, Etc. You know the ones from the show. Anyway which one do you think does the best job voice acting in the game, which one has the most emotion in their voice? Does it seem like they are actually trying, or just phoning it in?. In my opinion I think the one that does the best job is Iwan Rheon, when ever he speaks it seems just like the character from the show is in the game, he's very intimidating when he speaks, like he does what ever he wants. It feel like he is putting his all into the voice acting. But that's just my opinion.

Comments

• I agree Iwan Rheon does the best he actually makes you believe Ramsay is an madmen

• Definitely Iwan Rheon as Ramsay.

• This isn't even a discussion. It's definetly Iwan Rheon. He is probably the best actor along with Alfie Allen and the one playing Joffrey in the tv-series.

• My order:

1. VA for Ramsay
    2. VA for Cersei
    3. VA for Margaery
    4. VA for Tyrion
    5. VA for Jon
    6. VA for Daenerys
    1. Iwan Rheon

2. Kit Harrington

3. Peter Dinklage

4. Lena Headley (although her character model doesn't do her justice)

5. Emilia Clarke

• I feel like he acts while he voice acts. Like he's doing all the faces

lavablood24 posted: »

I agree Iwan Rheon does the best he actually makes you believe Ramsay is an madmen

• Natalie Dormer is pretty awesome too. Not sure where that goes on your list but personally I'd put her over Kit.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

* Iwan Rheon * Kit Harrington * Peter Dinklage * Lena Headley (although her character model doesn't do her justice) * Emilia Clarke

• That's Margery right?

I'd put her right under Peter. It's just cause I saw the commercial for episode 2 before I played the game; the one where they show Kit reading his lines out. Idk maybe it's cause I'm all about Jon lol

Demarcoa posted: »

Natalie Dormer is pretty awesome too. Not sure where that goes on your list but personally I'd put her over Kit.

• Yeah, fair. It is Marg though, yes. I like her as an actress so I'm probably just biased like you.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

That's Margery right? I'd put her right under Peter. It's just cause I saw the commercial for episode 2 before I played the game; the one where they show Kit reading his lines out. Idk maybe it's cause I'm all about Jon lol

• Definitely Iwan Rheon.

• Iwan Rheon as Ramsay. He's the only one who looks like he's acting while recording.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know others have said it but i definitely agree that Iwan Rheon is the best TV show voice actor.

• Definitely Iwan Rheon, Natalie Dormer makes a good work too.

• I totally agree with Rheon. Although I don't get why most of the people put Clarke on the last place.

• Iwan Rheon and Natalie Dormer

• In my opinion:

1. Iwan Rheon
    2. Peter Dinklage
    3. Natalie Dormer / Lena Heady (both too close for me to separate which one I like more)
    4. Emilia Clarke
    5. Kit Harrington
Sign in to comment in this discussion.