Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I thought you'd post Mira, as you often do :)

Yeah, I do post Mira GIFs a lot but I also post GIFs with other Game of Thrones characters :3

My judgement, is of course based on Tales final (the only tt game I finished), but something tells me I won't be disappointed still.

I actually think that the finale of GoT might be very good since they took their time working on it ^-^

So, how are you today, Mawula? c:

Mawula posted: »

I thought you'd post Mira, as you often do I'm so excited for this final. My judgement, is of course based on Tales final (the only tt game I finished), but something tells me I won't be disappointed still.

• I thought you were saying : "Up, down, up and down...etc"

I think you'll like it. The draft has the title "Up, up to, and apt"

• It's actually called 'emoji' not a smile.

Why the fuck am I becoming a grammar nazi? ;-;

Eryka posted: »

This smile, is so weird, as always.

• Virus. Haven't been able to get up from the couch all day, fell asleep by mistake. But I'm good :)

What about you? ^-^

Daryace posted: »

Hello my sweeties! How are u today?

• You are not only a grammar nazi, you're also a nazi.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's actually called 'emoji' not a smile. Why the fuck am I becoming a grammar nazi? ;-;

• Lolwut?

You are not only a grammar nazi, you're also a nazi.

• Wolfenus × Nazis

Lolwut?

• Ew... what the hell...

No, just no. Please...

Wolfenus × Nazis

• I'm good, sitting in the lab, doing some biochemical experiments with banana extracts :) and I'm not kidding.

I really want to finish the fic today, because tomorrow, y'know...

I thought you'd post Mira, as you often do Yeah, I do post Mira GIFs a lot but I also post GIFs with other Game of Thrones characte

• kinky.

Wolfenus × Nazis

• It's also there.

I thought you were saying : "Up, down, up and down...etc"

• I'm good, sitting in the lab, doing some biochemical experiments with banana extracts :) and I'm not kidding.

Haha x3

I really want to finish the fic today, because tomorrow, y'know...

You're going to spend some time playing the finale of Game of Thrones, huh? ;3

I'm good, sitting in the lab, doing some biochemical experiments with banana extracts and I'm not kidding. I really want to finish the fic today, because tomorrow, y'know...

• Ouch...hope u feel better soon!

I'm fine...stressed, but fine! (Or I try it (?)) The only problem is that when I'm stressed, my chest hurts ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Virus. Haven't been able to get up from the couch all day, fell asleep by mistake. But I'm good What about you? ^-^

• I wanted to be productive but all I've managed to do is watch Lilo & Stitch.

Oh no, how come you're stressed? :( Try taking deep breaths and drink a glass of water.

Daryace posted: »

Ouch...hope u feel better soon! I'm fine...stressed, but fine! (Or I try it (?)) The only problem is that when I'm stressed, my chest hurts ;_;

• Well...I mean, if you're writing about the lovebites scenario, then.... :3

I can't wait to read it.

Yes, please. Link is ok. Did I already say "yes, please"? Yes, dear Peanut, yes. My fic inspired by our rp is turning out to be nsfw too. Or I'm really prudent about the ratings.

• Yeah, you bet I'm gonna do that!

I'm good, sitting in the lab, doing some biochemical experiments with banana extracts and I'm not kidding. Haha x3 I really w

• Hello friend! Join us :D

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody! I've kinda just been reading the post on this discussion recently and you guys\gals seem alright so......yea.

• Last logged on: October 4th

Last post on: July 22nd

Where is @Rhyiona?

• NEVER! XD

Well, that's enough internet for today...

• Yes, lovebite gets a honorable mention. It is really unexpected for me to write such stuff, but it all dawned upon me, as I was trying to sleep at 3am after the rp.

Well...I mean, if you're writing about the lovebites scenario, then.... I can't wait to read it.

• Hey Pupute, ( @Kawaiii ) regarde ce beau trophée. enter image description here
    I hope you guys also like this trophy, it's so bootyful.

• You like it, don't you?

HazzatheMan posted: »

What the actual fuck?

• What is this abomination. o.O

LIKE HELL YOU ARE.

• Jen is not proud of you, how could you say that about her trophy?

• Good morning, fellow nerds.

I'm feeling kinda crappy, so I'm gonna not drive an hour to campus for a 45-minute class, and will instead stay home and get some assignments done and hope I'm feeling better by the time I go to work this afternoon.

What's up with all of you?

• I'm fine. I hope you'll have nice a day.

Good morning, fellow nerds. I'm feeling kinda crappy, so I'm gonna not drive an hour to campus for a 45-minute class, and will instead st

• Ha, this looks like pure madness to me! But I do like it, I'm a fan of modern art.

P.S. Eryka, I saw someone mentioning you are Canadian this morning. I now feel like a complete idiot for thinking French was a foreign language to you :)

• Did you seriously call her a bitch in a sexual way again? :s

• No, I called her Bibitch.

Did you seriously call her a bitch in a sexual way again?

• Thank you, and it's okay, don't feel like an idiot. :-P

Ha, this looks like pure madness to me! But I do like it, I'm a fan of modern art. P.S. Eryka, I saw someone mentioning you are Canadian this morning. I now feel like a complete idiot for thinking French was a foreign language to you

• How could you do that to her trophy? I'm pretty sure she'd have been happier with just the gold (alternatively pot metal).

Jen is not proud of you, how could you say that about her trophy?

• Hey, shaka brah (don't ask why I said that xD) <3

I'm good. Just watching some videos on Youtube and waiting for the trailer for the finale of Game of Thrones ^-^ I'm really excited for it =D

Good morning, fellow nerds. I'm feeling kinda crappy, so I'm gonna not drive an hour to campus for a 45-minute class, and will instead st

• No

How could you do that to her trophy? I'm pretty sure she'd have been happier with just the gold (alternatively pot metal).

• Just got home from school, feeling pretty muggy so I'm just gonna chill for the rest of the day :^)

• I would disagree but I'm too tired to keep this conversation going :)

No

• Wow the coincidence is uncanny.

• She's too special to only have a piece of gold.

I would disagree but I'm too tired to keep this conversation going

• Hey incredible-dildo, I thought you were suppose to be away.

Wow the coincidence is uncanny.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.