Where are the Mirgryn shippers?

It seems some people really expect Morgryn to stab Mira in the back in some way. The more cynical part of me has accepted this... but the romantic bit of me really hopes that he's not plotting against or trying to make a pawn of her in some way. I wish we knew more about Morgryn's background. Would a marriage between the two even be feasible or advantageous to Mira. And, yes, I am assuming Mira makes it out of this season alive. What do the rest of you think?

On another note... man has the wait for the final episode been loooong.

Comments

• I'm not a shipper and I really think he will stab her in the back.

BUT...

If TellTale decided to not make him the backstabbing asshole I think he is, I wouldn't oppose to a political marriage. Far from that. It would be great to see Mira and Morgryn as a power couple in the next season, plotting and scheming together, playing the game in King's Landing. And I do think he is willing to marry her. In fact, I think he was going to propose this kind of alliance during Joffrey's wedding, but was interrupted by Tyrion's arrest.

As for if marrying him would be feasible for Mira... I believe it is. She is slightly higher born than him, as she is a lady from a third-tier house while he is a merchant lord. However, taking into consideration that the Forresters are in a pretty bad situation right now, such difference in birth is small enough for them to be married without any fuzz. Besides, there is the possibility that he is somewhat wealthy, although we don't know for sure.

And I also think it would be very advantageous to Mira, too. At least she would have someone in King's Landing that would notice if she suddenly went missing. Not that it would stop Cersei from killing her if she really wants to, but it would at least be one obstacle. Not to mention that if he is somewhat wealthy, he can pay for people to protect her. Maybe even hire some last-minute sellswords for the Forresters.

I do not expect this to be a choice, though. As in, they will either marry or they will not, and Mira won't get to choose. If TellTale decides that they will marry, maybe we can decide how Mira will react to that, and the way we will treat him while married (and that will change the way he will treat Mira too, of course).

• I ship it so hard XD I really hope he doesn't betray Mira, I love their playful interaction and can see the potential of them being a great power couple.

• I knew I would see you here eventually :P

I love their playful interactions too. I would like to see them at least maintain this "almost-friends" status for season 2, so we can keep interacting with him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I ship it so hard XD I really hope he doesn't betray Mira, I love their playful interaction and can see the potential of them being a great power couple.

• You know me too well :p the second I saw Mirgryn in the title I just couldn't resist.

Abeille posted: »

I knew I would see you here eventually :P I love their playful interactions too. I would like to see them at least maintain this "almost-friends" status for season 2, so we can keep interacting with him.

• I know the feel. Mira and Morgryn are the words to summon me in this forum, so it is only natural that Mirgryn would summon me too.

You know me too well the second I saw Mirgryn in the title I just couldn't resist.

• Don't worry, we're still here! Mirgryn forever!

• Thanks for your fantastic comment.

I think I remember you saying in an earlier forum comment that Morgryn really emphasized the word together a few times in a very short conversation. So maybe he was hinting at more than just a business partnership. Plus, if he has money but no title, a marriage to Mira could be very advantageous to him.

Abeille posted: »

I'm not a shipper and I really think he will stab her in the back. BUT... If TellTale decided to not make him the backstabbing asshole

• Yeah!!! Mirgryn forever!

I mean, I am grateful for everything Tom has done for Mira... but I just can't see her with a common boy younger than her.

IbaMelly posted: »

Don't worry, we're still here! Mirgryn forever!

• This is pretty random. I don't know why, but whenever I think of "Mirgryn" the song "Got It" by Marian Hill starts playing in my mind...

• I can't help but smile whenever I see your username :D

Meow122 posted: »

This is pretty random. I don't know why, but whenever I think of "Mirgryn" the song "Got It" by Marian Hill starts playing in my mind...

• Haha I take it you like cats or something?

I can't help but smile whenever I see your username

• Just the word meow really :p I'm not that into cats.

Meow122 posted: »

Haha I take it you like cats or something?

• OH dear..

Just the word meow really I'm not that into cats.

• Never mind about Mirgryn forever. Sigh.

• edited November 2015

There, there. You guys can't say I didn't warn you :/

There are worse people to be forced to marry to, I'm sure of it.

ShampaFK posted: »

Never mind about Mirgryn forever. Sigh.

• Okay, so I was sort of prepared for a betrayal of some sort... but the nature of his betrayal was brutal. He was just so SO cold! I had read theories, correct after all, that he was the one behind hiring Damien to kill her...

And then only being able to save Mira by killing Tom. Gods that was awful.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, both Tira and Mirgryn shippers have it pretty bad in the end :/

For the Tira shippers, either Tom or Mira are dead. For the Mirgryn shippers, either Mira is dead or stuck in an abusive relationship and Morgryn is a horrible person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.