Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• A Starcraft fan I see?

Warhammer 40K is better

Here's to that!

• You never know. The person who made the art could be your pet :J

Doesn't matter because the deviantart link is in the photo ;p No not really, I'm boring and nothing interesting happens in my life.

• Whatever...

enter image description here

A Starcraft fan I see? Warhammer 40K is better

• Thanks! Been stalking this thread for awhile but I could never seem to find a good point to interject, lol...

And awwww, thank you!

Quiff posted: »

Hey hey I've already read After the Vault, and it's suuper good!! Also welcome, hope you like it here :^)

• Grand Video Auto, I fucking love that game.

Not as Bullshit as getting GVA V almost a year after its initial release for PC

• enter image description here

I used to think Yvette was more attractive than Fiona.

• Welcome to the club.

Same as always. Trying to forget all of that horroble Rhack fanfics, that swarmed over Borderlands last couple of days.

• edited November 2015

welcome to the thread, i hope you like it here <3

nervously steps into this thread with fanfics clutched in my hands Hello? Umm, someone invited me to join in on this thread on Tumblr (fe

• OMFG! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW A CHARACTER FROM A SHOW YOU DON'T WATCH? WHAT THE FUCK MAN??? (translation: no need to apologize, duh). I don't know if butt stallion is really meant as a reference to rarity, and right now, I'm waaaaay too lazy to google it. wait, that was wrong...I'm always too lazy to google it.

Lol, wasn't Butt Stallion supposed to be a reference to that particular pony? (Forgive me, @Dracu98, I don't know her name off the top of my head. ...Rarity?) I thought I remembered reading that somewhere...

• Grand Theft Auto V you mean :P

And why is that?

Not as Bullshit as getting GVA V almost a year after its initial release for PC

• ????

You're joking right? :/

Grand Video Auto, I fucking love that game.

Lol, you seem like good peeps, I'm not going anywhere (and not just because OF YOUR NICE WORDS WOW)

JumpyJoey posted: »

YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF THESE?! YOU ARE MY GODDAMN HERO AND I LOVE YOU DON'T EVER STOP WRITING!!! Er, hello! I'm sure you'll like it here, no need to back away

• Because you'd need to wait for more than a year to finally play GTA V if you didn't own a Console already since its release.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Grand Theft Auto V you mean :P And why is that?

• I guess now that more people are here it's as good a time as any. About the dating sim, Sandra has offered to draw for it as long as the code is created.

• Yeah ofcourse I'm joking. :P

???? You're joking right?

• Thanks, Scrub.

Grand Video Auto, I fucking love that game.

• Oh I remember that now!!

Lol

Because you'd need to wait for more than a year to finally play GTA V if you didn't own a Console already since its release.

• U silly willy!

Oh I remember that now!! Lol

• No worries, Chef.

Thanks, Scrub.

• dammit I was aiming for 70! ;-)

omg ur fanfics are 69/10 btw

• what daiting sim o.o

i haven't been here in ages...

I guess now that more people are here it's as good a time as any. About the dating sim, Sandra has offered to draw for it as long as the code is created.

• i just don't understand why we, rhysha and tumblr, just for once, team up and make a dating sim for tftb where we are rhys. so you get to choice who you want to be with, weather that's kissing sasha, hooking up with fiona in a closet, going on a movie date with vaughn or seeing what kinds of things jack's yaoi hands can do.

I guess now that more people are here it's as good a time as any. About the dating sim, Sandra has offered to draw for it as long as the code is created.

• edited November 2015

No Rhack?

rude.

(I'm talking about the cooperation part)

lottii-lu posted: »

i just don't understand why we, rhysha and tumblr, just for once, team up and make a dating sim for tftb where we are rhys. so you get to ch

You're in luck, I DON'T INTEND TO BWAHAHAHAHAHA

RHYIONA5EVA

Daryace posted: »

I LOVE YOUR FANFICS!!! Please. NEVER STOP!! And welcome! <33333333

• edited November 2015

tumblr is rhack and gayperion u rhack

No Rhack? rude. (I'm talking about the cooperation part)

• what kinds of things jack's yaoi hands can do.

thanks for the nightmares

i just don't understand why we, rhysha and tumblr, just for once, team up and make a dating sim for tftb where we are rhys. so you get to ch

• Awesome! I'm happy if even one person reads my stuff, lol... (and no harm promoting it for anyone who hasn't read it yet hehe)

Mawula posted: »

Hi! You can be sure most people here read your works. I did. I'm Bublinka on ao3.

• Yes, it all went according to plan... excellent >:D

I, uh what? Nonono I'm totally not gonna lock you up in a room and force you to write me Rhyiona fanfics... hehe...

Ahem, I'm getting off-topic here. I bid you welcome to the world of tomorrow! :D

Lol, you seem like good peeps, I'm not going anywhere (and not just because OF YOUR NICE WORDS WOW)

• lmao sorry, i didn't know what else to put

we all say stupid shit at times wolf, you said you wanted to kiss us all

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what kinds of things jack's yaoi hands can do. thanks for the nightmares

• How rude of me.

Rhoaderbot needs to be in it too.

(Just kidding, that would be kinda weird)

tumblr is rhack and gayperion u rhack

• Lol, you said willy :P

U silly willy!

• i WILL post more kisses

don't test me

lmao sorry, i didn't know what else to put we all say stupid shit at times wolf, you said you wanted to kiss us all

• war flash backs to the rhoaderbot r4

How rude of me. Rhoaderbot needs to be in it too. (Just kidding, that would be kinda weird)

• edited November 2015

Oh, you sweet, innocent birthday girl :)

Rhyiona dating sim, it's an idea that's been circulating for a while.

buntingsir posted: »

what daiting sim o.o i haven't been here in ages...

• Don't worry, I already asked him if he would kiss us agian.

lmao sorry, i didn't know what else to put we all say stupid shit at times wolf, you said you wanted to kiss us all

• Has anyone suggested this before? It's a great idea.

• I'm so lewd, I make Eryka look sane.

Lol, you said willy :P

• kiss me then, i've been shipped with so many ppl i'm used to it

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i WILL post more kisses don't test me

• oh weeellll.... I haven't been reading comments all that much for the past few weeks so sorry :'D

Oh, you sweet, innocent birthday girl Rhyiona dating sim, it's an idea that's been circulating for a while.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.