Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes but I won't fall for it anymore.

My....charming smile?

• No offense to Fallout, but how can you rate a game that hasn't even been out for over a month?

LiS is not up for game of the year. However it is in multiple nominations. Nominated for: * Best Narrative * Best Performance by an

• Damn.

I'll have to try another approach.

Yes but I won't fall for it anymore.

• edited November 2015

It's made by Bethesda...

Done.

EDIT: Also, cause it's Fallout. And people have been anticipating a new one for years. It's the first Bethesda game for next gen, and people are hyped for mods on consoles I bet

No offense to Fallout, but how can you rate a game that hasn't even been out for over a month?

• edited November 2015

AAAAAAH EPISODE SIX TRAILER AAAAAAAHHH M aaalF uncti oon

EDIT: I'm really sorry about this comment, I'm just so hyped for the GoT finale. ;)

• I've seen a livestream about episode 6, bruh... And I spoiled myself ;-;

AAAAAAH EPISODE SIX TRAILER AAAAAAAHHH M aaalF uncti oon EDIT: I'm really sorry about this comment, I'm just so hyped for the GoT finale.

• looked it up because I didn't believe you

enter image description here

Just...no. So much no.

Just googled it. It exists. Rhyiona please save us all.

• Oh my, I did that for episode five of TftBL, it ruined my experience, tbh. ;/

Can I ask, is it emotional? Will my cinnamon roll Gared be okay? I'm so worried. Could you rate it out of 10? <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I've seen a livestream about episode 6, bruh... And I spoiled myself ;-;

• oh boy oh boy

PREPARE YOURSELF

it's a rollercoaster of emotions ;_____; decisions do seem to matter somewhat

AAAAAAH EPISODE SIX TRAILER AAAAAAAHHH M aaalF uncti oon EDIT: I'm really sorry about this comment, I'm just so hyped for the GoT finale.

• Emotional, yes. Gared... I can't tell ya cuz spoilers :/ And I rate it 9.2 out of 10. I think it's the second best episode of the series ^-^

Episode 4 will always remain the best :P

Oh my, I did that for episode five of TftBL, it ruined my experience, tbh. ;/ Can I ask, is it emotional? Will my cinnamon roll Gared be okay? I'm so worried. Could you rate it out of 10?

• no WAY

am I gonna cry as much as i did for episode five?? because i sobbed at that... ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh boy oh boy PREPARE YOURSELF it's a rollercoaster of emotions ;_____; decisions do seem to matter somewhat

• Well, I think it's upsetting at some points -- I teared up at one particular scene BUT it's determinant so you might not cry.

no WAY am I gonna cry as much as i did for episode five?? because i sobbed at that... ;__;

• So, I got no school for 2 months! 2 MONTHS! HELL YEAH!

But I'm going to leave the thread because not of the timezones. I'm still angered over the TF2 Rhyiona VS Rhysha Event without me involving.

• I'm guessing choices have a huge impact on the outcome, then? Man, I am STOKED.

Well, I think it's upsetting at some points -- I teared up at one particular scene BUT it's determinant so you might not cry.

• There's still some things I'm unsure about... outcomes that I don't know if you can avoid and whatnot but there are others that you definitely can and things you can miss out on so yeah, I suppose. Sometimes doing things you don't want to is the best thing to do imo

I'm guessing choices have a huge impact on the outcome, then? Man, I am STOKED.

• edited November 2015

I'm sure there will be another ^-^

Well.... If the Rhysha's are willing to take another ass whoopin LMAOOO

So, I got no school for 2 months! 2 MONTHS! HELL YEAH! But I'm going to leave the thread because not of the timezones. I'm still angered over the TF2 Rhyiona VS Rhysha Event without me involving.

• You're leaving because you couldn't participate in a TF2 event? Okay...

So, I got no school for 2 months! 2 MONTHS! HELL YEAH! But I'm going to leave the thread because not of the timezones. I'm still angered over the TF2 Rhyiona VS Rhysha Event without me involving.

• Yep. :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're leaving because you couldn't participate in a TF2 event? Okay...

• k cya

• This guy must be a pretty hardcore TF2 player.

• Wait, there was a Rhyiona VS Rhysha event?

When?!

• Well then. Bye.

Yep.

• So just a quick thing regarding Episode 6 of GoT.

Let's try to not talk about it until everyone has had a chance to play it, no one wants to be reading through here and seeing someone going

"That GoT final was SO SAD!" or "YEAH THAT GOT ENDING WAS SO GREAT, IM SO HAPPY!"

• a month ago

Wait, there was a Rhyiona VS Rhysha event? When?!

• oh, phew... I thought I missed something gud 'den.

a month ago

• Yes, until the episode is officially released on Steam don't talk about it. Once it gets released there, then use spoiler tags to talk about it, remember this is the Tales forum, not the GoT forum so people may not have gotten to the game as quickly as you have. Also remember everything here shows in my feed so please be considerate people.

Poogers555 posted: »

So just a quick thing regarding Episode 6 of GoT. Let's try to not talk about it until everyone has had a chance to play it, no one wants

• Me too lel.

lottii-lu posted: »

i just want another part of the fanfiction 'heat', i'm thirsty for more lmao

• As long as Asher doesn't die then I don't care. Every other character is bland and uninteresting. Mira is useless so I hope she dies, Gared is boring, Elissa is annoying, Talia is annoying, maybe I care a bit about Beskha and Royland, everyone else can die for all I care.

oh boy oh boy PREPARE YOURSELF it's a rollercoaster of emotions ;_____; decisions do seem to matter somewhat

• I'm not that hardcore. I suck.

This guy must be a pretty hardcore TF2 player.

• Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume.

"Don't touch me!" Fiona moaned. She weakly pushed at Rhys, who simply stepped back.

"I made chicken soup. You'll spill it." He chided her as she turned over on the couch and stuffed her face in the pillows he'd carefully piled up around her.

Muffled muttering came from the pillow and he had to lean in, taking care to leave the soup on the coffee table.

"I hate chicken soup, Rhys. Plus you always put rice in it, who the hell eats chicken soup with rice?!"

Rhys shrugged, sitting down on the edge of the couch. "I just don't like seeing you so... helpless."

Finns sighed and twisted again, facing him. She propped herself up on her elbows, patting her head before she remembered that her hat was on the table beside her.

"I have the flu, I'm not dying. I'll be fine in a few days... Oh god." Her head must've hurt a lot as she flopped back down and shivered miserably.

He pulled the blanket tighter around her, then fetched her an aspirin and some water. She drank it willingly but made a sour expression afterwards. "I hate pills." Rhys just chuckled at how childish she looked, but stopped when he remembered that she probably felt like hell.

A thought seemed to strike Fiona and she pushed at him again.

"You have to stay away from me, I'll get you sick as well and there's not enough soup for the both of us!"

"Does that mean you'll eat it?" She rolled her eyes at the jokingly asked question and he held his arms up in defence.

"Look, Fi, I've been around for too long to avoid contamination. If I get sick we'll get LB to make food and Gortys can sing us lullabies." She actually laughed as she pictured it and Rhys bent down to kiss her forehead fondly.

"Don't worry." He smiled. "I'll take care of you."

So short.

• I'm reading too much smut.

I'm a dirty shet.

It helps me wait for CERTAIN fanfics to update. -cough- "Heat," "Before The War,"-cough-

enter image description here

• Well, I like practically every character you mentioned except Royland.

As long as Asher doesn't die then I don't care. Every other character is bland and uninteresting. Mira is useless so I hope she dies, Gared

• WTH is Heat?

SmolGui posted: »

I'm reading too much smut. I'm a dirty shet. It helps me wait for CERTAIN fanfics to update. -cough- "Heat," "Before The War,"-cough-

• who the hell eats chicken soup with rice

chicken soup is already disgusting, rice just makes it Satan's food

awww worried rhys <3

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• Chicken NOODLE soup however is pretty gucci if you ask me

who the hell eats chicken soup with rice chicken soup is already disgusting, rice just makes it Satan's food awww worried rhys

• awww, Joey, I felt like I had to check up before going :'D So glad i did

That's really sweet, I love it! Such a nice present, melts my heart c':

Thank you, thank you so much! ^-^ That was really wonderful... and themed... get well soon, okay? :D Sweet dreams ♡

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• I eat chicken soup (meaning broth, right?) with rice. It is actually very tasty imo. Make me one, Rhys! :)

It is a very nice work.

• a steamy rhyiona fanfic

WTH is Heat?

• Try it, man. You won't regret it.

WTH is Heat?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.