Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm afraid I will though... Oh well

Mawula posted: »

Try it, man. You won't regret it.

• Someone who agrees xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

who the hell eats chicken soup with rice chicken soup is already disgusting, rice just makes it Satan's food awww worried rhys

• Hey, I'm glad you liked it ^-^ I did say I wanted to do something... Yeah, the theme was definitely fitting but I've wanted to write this for a while xD

Thank you and goodnight <3

buntingsir posted: »

awww, Joey, I felt like I had to check up before going :'D So glad i did That's really sweet, I love it! Such a nice present, melts my he

• This is just what I needed to make my day, even if it is a gift for someone else. :)

Thank you.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• Broth, yeah. I'm not a big fan of broth soups, I like the creamy ones :) I'm sure Rhys would love to make you soup!

Thanksss :D

I eat chicken soup (meaning broth, right?) with rice. It is actually very tasty imo. Make me one, Rhys! It is a very nice work.

• a steamy fic which was so good, i sent the link to john

WTH is Heat?

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

a steamy fic which was so good, i sent the link to john

• i'd knew you'd like it :^)

• One day it'll be your birthday :) Oh, I meant to ask when that was?

I'm really happy I managed to write something that made you happy!

This is just what I needed to make my day, even if it is a gift for someone else. Thank you.

• But I ain't gonna come back.

Well then. Bye.

• Okay, so, I don't know if anyone cares, but I just need to get this out somewhere.

I'm going through kind of a rough patch right now. I have a shit-ton of things to do before next semester, including prepare myself for graduation, find out about a required internship, look for actual jobs, that kind of thing. In addition, I have several research papers I need to write and only have a few weeks to do them.

I've never been good with time management, and the more I think about everything i have to do, the more stressed out I get. I've been feeling kind of...low, lately. Don't want to eat and all that, don't feel like leaving the house.

You are all such wonderful people and I love spending time on this thread, but I feel like I need to take a break for a while. At least until I feel like I have my life back under control and don't feel like crying when I look at my "to do" list.

I might still pop in from time to time, and I'll keep writing, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about what's been going on with me lately.

Thanks for being awesome, guys.

• October 15. You've got a while to wait. :)

Aww, pff, it doesn't take much to make me happy, especially when it's Rhyiona.

This is just the kind of thing I needed today.

One day it'll be your birthday Oh, I meant to ask when that was? I'm really happy I managed to write something that made you happy!

• Like ever? Man, that's a pretty lousy reason to leave forever...

But I ain't gonna come back.

• I wish you all the luck! You are a wonderful person, truly.

• Yeah, I have every reason.

Like ever? Man, that's a pretty lousy reason to leave forever...

• Eeeyyyy'sup! Your stuff's awesome, just finished re-reading! Welcome to the Rhyiona thread! .....

nervously steps into this thread with fanfics clutched in my hands Hello? Umm, someone invited me to join in on this thread on Tumblr (fe

• Aw man... At least that gives me a lot of time to prepare!

I just read your other post and knowing that I'm even happier that you liked it. Best of luck and I believe you can make it, everything's gonna be fine :)

October 15. You've got a while to wait. Aww, pff, it doesn't take much to make me happy, especially when it's Rhyiona. This is just the kind of thing I needed today.

• Does that mean there's something beyond just the game?

Yeah, I have every reason.

• No, a different one.

Does that mean there's something beyond just the game?

• Of course we care :)

I understand that you're going through bad times, you just need to know that everything's gonna work out, you just need to breathe out and get to work ;)

It's a shame that you'll be leaving but I hope that you'll be coming back soon when it's all over.

• Hey everybody! How you doing?

• Nvm be back in a bit.

Morphias posted: »

Hey everybody! How you doing?

• edited November 2015

So, ummm... I wrote the most smutty thing in my fanfiction career.

It's Rhyiona, but with some spice, I won't spoil it. (Nothing too weird, I promise).

Give it a try.

Edit. And here is tag for those who may like it: @GrowlingPeanut, @Eryka, @Daryace, @SirScrubbington, @BigBadPaul, @RhyionsisLife.
    I may add even more guys here, I shall learn to promote my works :)

• D'you you wanna tell me?

No, a different one.

• Hope you sort everything out and good luck! You're very cool, and stay so. :D

• Looool u got me

Nvm be back in a bit.

• Yep, I haven't seen my bae for months.

D'you you wanna tell me?

• But leaving isn't a solution for that, what if she comes back?

Yep, I haven't seen my bae for months.

• edited November 2015

???
    Nevermind longer wait than expected

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Looool u got me

• We understand, we'll miss you though.

• Opposite.

But leaving isn't a solution for that, what if she comes back?

• "I hate chicken soup, Rhys. Plus you always put rice in it, who the hell eats chicken soup with rice?!"

let me just..put this here..

enter image description here

Anyway, this was such a nice and sweet story Joey! :'> Rhys was adorable as always!

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• Huh? I don't follow.

Opposite.

• I can really relate to all of this. Of course taking a break is a good decision if it makes you feel better :)

• Good luck man. That stuff's gotta be tough, I'm sure for you right now. Just do what is best and make sure everything gets straight in order

• Aww the community loves you too. <3 btw That was amazing :D

So, ummm... I wrote the most smutty thing in my fanfiction career. It's Rhyiona, but with some spice, I won't spoil it. (Nothing too weir

• Thanks. The work truly originates from this thread :)

Aww the community loves you too. btw That was amazing

• Pffff hahaha Hanna I love this! But... it's Rhys... as a bowl of rice? xD

Thank you, I like making stories where Rhys is caring and suchlike :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

"I hate chicken soup, Rhys. Plus you always put rice in it, who the hell eats chicken soup with rice?!" let me just..put this here.. Anyway, this was such a nice and sweet story Joey! :'> Rhys was adorable as always!

• Yea np it was great :)

Thanks. The work truly originates from this thread

• Now i gtg be back in a bit Bye! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.