Accidentally deleted my saves

Hello.

So yeah, I kina managed to delete my save files a day before the new episode gets relased. Is there really no way to edit a new save and set my choices? I do not want to play the whole game again, but I'll probably have to, because I don't remember ANY Telltale game having some kind of save editor.

Comments

• Your only option is to go back and make the same choices you made in the first 5 episodes. That or let the game make random choices for you.

• Post what choices you've made and maybe someone who has made the same choices as you could give you a save file (unless you aren't playing on PC, then your screwed).

• I don't expect anybody to bother with helping me. And it's a rather big file anyways to send. Thank you both though!

Post what choices you've made and maybe someone who has made the same choices as you could give you a save file (unless you aren't playing on PC, then your screwed).

• edited November 2015

sry to hear that . But if most of your choices were also the choices made by the majority of the community .I'd directly play episode 6 in this case Because when you play an episode without a previous save file . I think the game generates choices made by the majority of the people .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.