Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Bye!

Morphias posted: »

Now i gtg be back in a bit Bye!

• You know, in Russian Rhys and rice sound absolutely the same.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Pffff hahaha Hanna I love this! But... it's Rhys... as a bowl of rice? xD Thank you, I like making stories where Rhys is caring and suchlike

• Yes..yes he is xD Because why not. Rhys aka Ryyssi the rice bowl of riisi aka riissi.. :B

Pffff hahaha Hanna I love this! But... it's Rhys... as a bowl of rice? xD Thank you, I like making stories where Rhys is caring and suchlike

• Huh, I did not know that. Everyday's a school day :D

Mawula posted: »

You know, in Russian Rhys and rice sound absolutely the same.

• Why not, that's the best attitude when wondering whether to draw silly things :D

Ryyssi is a beautiful bowl of rice, you should be proud.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes..yes he is xD Because why not. Rhys aka Ryyssi the rice bowl of riisi aka riissi.. :B

• Guys...what was all the pms?

I read something of a chat voice, but...I couldn't read a lot.

• Oh now I remember! I actually drew that doodle because Jane told me the same thing. :'D

You know, in Russian Rhys and rice sound absolutely the same.

• Because you love her.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why is there a picture saying "I want to fuck Vallory" cause i aint into that shit

• Yeah that's truu. Plus the sillier idea, the more likely I'm going to draw it xD

I am Joey, I really am ;__;

Why not, that's the best attitude when wondering whether to draw silly things Ryyssi is a beautiful bowl of rice, you should be proud.

• flashbacks of baby Rhys and co.

Don't you ever stop ^-^

;-; You're making me teary ;-;

Yeah that's truu. Plus the sillier idea, the more likely I'm going to draw it xD I am Joey, I really am ;__;

• I ignored them. shruggs shoulders

I wrote a thing^^, that you may like iirc what you said about Tales ships that you like.

Daryace posted: »

Guys...what was all the pms? I read something of a chat voice, but...I couldn't read a lot.

• enter image description here

HI

WELLLLLL I've gotta some explaining to do... SO... I've got some exams coming up so I won't be working much on that project I started also on the request that you guys (some) gave me Once Upon a Time. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

enter image description here

• A dark part of our recent history... like, very recent history.

Hopefully it'll die soon enough, it was basically spam :)

Guys...what was all the pms? I read something of a chat voice, but...I couldn't read a lot.

• Great job, J! So sweet and cute! ^-^

Too late as always but I just finished this. Happy birthday @buntingsir, you'll see this tomorrow I presume. "Don't touch me!" Fiona mo

• That's it? You're just gonna leave us here alone and desperate?!

That's okay, you're probably under a lot of pressure. Anything you do is much appreciated, you're not under any obligation so we'll be happy either way. Of course it'd be nice to have you here as well.

See ya around Andreea :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

HI WELLLLLL I've gotta some explaining to do... SO... I've got some exams coming up so I won't be working much on that project I started

• take yo time fam

masterpieces aren't created in a day

XDJulieXD posted: »

HI WELLLLLL I've gotta some explaining to do... SO... I've got some exams coming up so I won't be working much on that project I started

• Thankee very much, HF, much appreciated :D

HellFish posted: »

Great job, J! So sweet and cute! ^-^

• I'm actually trying to draw that comic right now.. :D I will finish it on December I have to! xD I won't give up dammit!

naw don't cry ;--;

here, take a tissue.

flashbacks of baby Rhys and co. Don't you ever stop ^-^ ;-; You're making me teary ;-;

• Psst, I meant naked baby-bottom Rhys and the Borderlands collection but I'm really glad you're working on the comic as well. Can't wait :)

T-thank you, he's just so majestic...

I'm actually trying to draw that comic right now.. I will finish it on December I have to! xD I won't give up dammit! naw don't cry ;--; here, take a tissue.

• But still, that Isn't a reason to leave. Like what Joey said, what if Tessie comes back sometime? Maybe she just doesn't have the time to come on here. And besides, I bet she often thinks about you. Don't give up hope.

Yep, I haven't seen my bae for months.

• I've had, the time of my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No i've never felt this way before...

Yes I swear, it's the truth.

And I owe it all to you <3

• Sorry bout dat fam, if I don't take my meds early I do weird shit. Plus I was testing something out.

• There are so many Rhyiona moments when you think about it... beautiful, simply beautiful. Thank you <3

• Haven't done this in a while, but goodnight guys :)

• GL and HF

shit why did I say that lmao, ol' Minecraft hunger game playing days....

Good luck tho

• Okay, so I'm pretty tired right now and I have to wake up early... again... so yeah.. xP

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^ <3

• Don't worry!

We always could use Skype ^^.

Sorry bout dat fam, if I don't take my meds early I do weird shit. Plus I was testing something out.

• Dark history on Rhyiona's forum: Part I

A dark part of our recent history... like, very recent history. Hopefully it'll die soon enough, it was basically spam

• oh right :'D Ooops..

Well I promise I'll never stop being weird and drawing silly doodles :>

I know...he's a masterpiece..

Psst, I meant naked baby-bottom Rhys and the Borderlands collection but I'm really glad you're working on the comic as well. Can't wait T-thank you, he's just so majestic...

• I'm reading it, cupcake!! <3

I ignored them. shruggs shoulders I wrote a thing^^, that you may like iirc what you said about Tales ships that you like.

• Mario pls I have your pizza hot n ready.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired right now and I have to wake up early... again... so yeah.. xP Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Rhyionack confirmed <3

I loved it!!! <33333 Rlly!

It's just as I imagine those kind of scenes with Rhys (wit IA Jack) and Fiona <33333

So, ummm... I wrote the most smutty thing in my fanfiction career. It's Rhyiona, but with some spice, I won't spoil it. (Nothing too weir

• God natt, sov gott så ses vi i morgon!

Haven't done this in a while, but goodnight guys

• Well, sugars! Gotta go sleep!

Good night everybody. See u tomorrow.

• Rhyions is like pizza.

Hot, meaty goodness just for me to eat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mario pls I have your pizza hot n ready.

• Well I'm gone for the rest of the day cya :}

• because there aren't any new rhyiona ones ;-;

I. am. TRYING! Brah... ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i have no idea of whats going on just gonna read some fairy tail stories because there aren't any new rhyiona ones ;-;

• :I

Awwww.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sup fuck-mothers? I just thought of a scenario where Rhys and Fiona are alone and Fiona asks Rhys to expla

• Things gettin' steamy! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhyiona stuff. He leans down to lay a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispers. Rhys turns around to get out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.