Episode 6 length

For those who have played it, How long is the episode?

Comments

• I've seen 2 youtube playthroughs time stamps (Haven't played the episode) for both Rodrick and Asher

Roderick: 105 minutes

Asher: 115 minutes

They could've been rushing, but I'm not sure.

• just wondering how different the ep is depending on who you saved without spoilers if that's possible?

I've seen 2 youtube playthroughs time stamps (Haven't played the episode) for both Rodrick and Asher Roderick: 105 minutes Asher: 115 minutes They could've been rushing, but I'm not sure.

• edited November 2015

I haven't played/watched it. I just saw that 2 walkthrough's from the same guy were up and saw how long each video was for both Asher/Rodrick. Sorry

just wondering how different the ep is depending on who you saved without spoilers if that's possible?

• Asher and Rodrick each get their own storylines. Same number of scenes (so probably the same length?), but totally different plot. Not sure about Rodrick, but there are quite a few different ways Asher's story can play out.

just wondering how different the ep is depending on who you saved without spoilers if that's possible?

• Holy fuck...

Hype level over 900,000

LadyNerevar posted: »

Asher and Rodrick each get their own storylines. Same number of scenes (so probably the same length?), but totally different plot. Not sure about Rodrick, but there are quite a few different ways Asher's story can play out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.