Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

True. Hopefully it takes the others a while to get there. It also great that we are now with the present and not half/half. Do you think that Sasha and Vaughn might become a thing while Rhyonia is gone? (just a random question)

It would be nice if the story branched and let us decide for ourselves. If they do run a sequel you might take comfort in remembering tha

• Because in my playthrough Rhys stared at Vaughn's d**k for no apparent reason (as I didn't really trust Vaughn until he untied Fiona in episode 5).

• I don't believe Sasha actively trusts Vaughn, whereas she does trust Rhys (if you play your cards right atleast). So I can't see it happening.

Morphias posted: »

True. Hopefully it takes the others a while to get there. It also great that we are now with the present and not half/half. Do you think that Sasha and Vaughn might become a thing while Rhyonia is gone? (just a random question)

• Uh, when was Rhys looking at muscle mans manly parts?

Did you not tell him about Jack and got the Dick Hand?

Because in my playthrough Rhys stared at Vaughn's d**k for no apparent reason (as I didn't really trust Vaughn until he untied Fiona in episode 5).

• Did we just get 2 new members since I last checked?!?!?!?1

@Britisher @Morphias

Welcome (and a belated welcome since I guess I missed your boarding of this fine ship)

enter image description here

enter link description here

• Hi :) how are you?

Did we just get 2 new members since I last checked?!?!?!?1 @Britisher @Morphias Welcome (and a belated welcome since I guess I missed your boarding of this fine ship) enter link description here

• Yea true i feel like sasha and fiona overeacted to mention about jack being in rhys' head bc I kinda said that when rhys fell so they should have atleast heard a bit of that...........just saying

I don't believe Sasha actively trusts Vaughn, whereas she does trust Rhys (if you play your cards right atleast). So I can't see it happening.

• edited November 2015

Hey man whats up? i just never really talked til recently just observed for a while ive seen your name before. So yeah Hows it going? :D

Did we just get 2 new members since I last checked?!?!?!?1 @Britisher @Morphias Welcome (and a belated welcome since I guess I missed your boarding of this fine ship) enter link description here

• No, because I had bad vibes about him since the start of the game.

He never manned up and betrayed Fiona in episode 1 (if you chose to go for money over Vaughn, which I did because MAN UP BRO).

Maybe I was wrong, definitely my opinion about him is more positive. But I was right about Yvette.

Poogers555 posted: »

Uh, when was Rhys looking at muscle mans manly parts? Did you not tell him about Jack and got the Dick Hand?

• Then again at the rocket scene if you say you wish vaughn could be there she says something about wishing that he was there too (obviously not close to word 4 word)

I don't believe Sasha actively trusts Vaughn, whereas she does trust Rhys (if you play your cards right atleast). So I can't see it happening.

• I think there's more chance of Sasha & August. Fiona has the dialogue choice to tell Rhys that Sasha fancies him so I don't know... I can't see Sasha completely changing how she feels for him overnight. I think if you say 'I missed you' or something to Sash as Rhys she says 'me too'? So I doubt it!

Then again at the rocket scene if you say you wish vaughn could be there she says something about wishing that he was there too (obviously not close to word 4 word)

• Who?

Hey man whats up? i just never really talked til recently just observed for a while ive seen your name before. So yeah Hows it going?

• Who're you talking about?

Who? What?

• Yea i also forgot about august so yea. Vaugh #ForeverAlone confirmed by the one and only Britisher or just Brit (maybe)

I think there's more chance of Sasha & August. Fiona has the dialogue choice to tell Rhys that Sasha fancies him so I don't know... I ca

• Hey man whats up? i just never really talked til recently just observed for a while ive seen your name before. So yeah Hows it going? :D

When saying that?

Who're you talking about?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

My dad is giving me my PC in 10 minutes :D I'm so happy, maybe I'll play Borderlands with all of you <3

EDIT: It's crap, so I can't play

• I'm good

enter image description here

Hi how are you?

• Well this kind went for a trip

Hey man whats up? i just never really talked til recently just observed for a while ive seen your name before. So yeah Hows it going? When saying that?

• edited November 2015

Yes :P!

Hey man whats up? i just never really talked til recently just observed for a while ive seen your name before. So yeah Hows it going? When saying that?

• When you have BL on concol :'(

• edited November 2015

I should've really packed lunch
    (How are you guys? - to everyone)

Well this kind went for a trip

• Yes i believe it did and im a terrible tour guide or its just Britisher

Well this kind went for a trip

• edited November 2015

I wish you all the best and ill miss ya darling got mad love for ya peanut....also let me know if there is anyway i can help

• Well in that case you idk you could tell me how your doing if you want to idk just up to?

Yes :P!

• Concol???

When you have BL on concol

• Lunch, I'm making dinner in a minute

Yes i believe it did and im a terrible tour guide or its just Britisher

• is that some kind of joke?

I should've really packed lunch (How are you guys? - to everyone)

• Yeah, I really mean breakfast tbh, it's toooo early here.

Lunch, I'm making dinner in a minute

• I'm good then? You?

Well in that case you idk you could tell me how your doing if you want to idk just up to?

• Well how bout cooking up something for good ole me eh eh?

Lunch, I'm making dinner in a minute

• Those things with y'know controllers?

Eryka posted: »

Concol???

• Im great so what have you been up to lately?

I'm good then? You?

• I'm doing some Swedish meatballs w/ sauteed spinach and some fried potatoes.

Britisher, I don't do breakfast for dinner, at least not tonight

Well how bout cooking up something for good ole me eh eh?

• Oh yeah... You can play without it, right?

Those things with y'know controllers?

• Well maybe we could have breakdin together all three of us eh eh?

I'm doing some Swedish meatballs w/ sauteed spinach and some fried potatoes. Britisher, I don't do breakfast for dinner, at least not tonight

• No like no keyboard nor mouse just a controller with the controller.

Eryka posted: »

Oh yeah... You can play without it, right?

• I guess I'll ask my dad for some controller...

No like no keyboard nor mouse just a controller with the controller.

• It's way too early for breakfest too.
    I guess it would be somewhere in the "dinbreak" range?

Well maybe we could have breakdin together all three of us eh eh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.