Margaery's Key - Episode 6

I have to know if that key we took ever came in use for anyone and what it unlocked/revealed if so, please anyone who found its use in episode 6 please let me know I'm very curious. I lost Margaery's favor so I never got a chance if there was one and would like to know either way.

Comments

• I didn't get to use it in my playthrough.

• Same story for me. I suppose we have no use of it in this season.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I didn't get to use it in my playthrough.

• I would be impressed if the key somehow came into play in season 2...

Margery you sneaky biatch

Macropod posted: »

Same story for me. I suppose we have no use of it in this season.

• Crap, this only makes me more upset if there was absolutely no use for it. My Mira died so it's not like the key can be used later in another season...

They had an entire season to find a use for it and for it to be a whopping nothing really disappoints me.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I didn't get to use it in my playthrough.

• Why is everyone killing of Mira if they really like her ?

Crap, this only makes me more upset if there was absolutely no use for it. My Mira died so it's not like the key can be used later in anothe

• I guess there are two reasons:

1 - They think being Morgryn's toy is a fate worse than death.

2 - They didn't actually think she was going to die, and thought she would be rescued before it happened.

NicWarden posted: »

Why is everyone killing of Mira if they really like her ?

• Pretty much exactly what Abeille said. I do really like Mira, but she'd pretty much be trapped in the same position Sansa Stark was in if we stuck with Morgryn and I'm just not okay with that. And I was hoping that Tom's people were going to swoop in but nope.

NicWarden posted: »

Why is everyone killing of Mira if they really like her ?

• 3 - They don't want Tom to die, maybe? I did not want Tom to die for my murder, so I took responsibility for killing Damien.

Abeille posted: »

I guess there are two reasons: 1 - They think being Morgryn's toy is a fate worse than death. 2 - They didn't actually think she was going to die, and thought she would be rescued before it happened.

• Oh right, that too.

3 - They don't want Tom to die, maybe? I did not want Tom to die for my murder, so I took responsibility for killing Damien.

• edited November 2015

It was pretty "easy" for me. I didn't kill the guard. (Yeah shame on me. I did not help Tom in any way)

I really liked playing Mira and playing in King's Landing - so I at least wanted to have a little chance to play her in the second season.

3 - They don't want Tom to die, maybe? I did not want Tom to die for my murder, so I took responsibility for killing Damien.

• It's an easy decision for me too. While I did kill Damien, I would pick pretty much any character to sacrifice if that would save Mira, including Tom, as much as I like him.

Liki91 posted: »

It was pretty "easy" for me. I didn't kill the guard. (Yeah shame on me. I did not help Tom in any way) I really liked playing Mira and playing in King's Landing - so I at least wanted to have a little chance to play her in the second season.

• That whole part about Tom having ppl that want Mira alive is just out the window now. Either he's dead or she's dead... So his boss is a fail

Pretty much exactly what Abeille said. I do really like Mira, but she'd pretty much be trapped in the same position Sansa Stark was in if we

• And we never found out who he was working with, aside from deleted sound files.

Sigh... I just want Steam to release it so I can play it and get over with it, although I already know everything that there is to know about the episode.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

That whole part about Tom having ppl that want Mira alive is just out the window now. Either he's dead or she's dead... So his boss is a fail

• Lol I'm 10% away from playing it and I'm just glad I didn't watch the Asher play through.

I'm gonna go completely against the status-quo in my first play through and see how it goes. So eff the north grove, eff Elena, eff the whitehills and eff Morgryn.
    (Probably gonna let Mira die)

And we never found out who he was working with, aside from deleted sound files. Sigh... I just want Steam to release it so I can play it and get over with it, although I already know everything that there is to know about the episode.

• Honestly, I was probably going to marry Morgryn even if not marrying him didn't mean Mira's death :T

Sorry Mira. I just like interacting with him too much and I don't like you as much as I like playing as you.

Lol I'm 10% away from playing it and I'm just glad I didn't watch the Asher play through. I'm gonna go completely against the status-quo

• Is it me, or did Morgryns personality change to wrap up the story? I understand he was supposed to be the conniving business man in kings landing, but it felt like he would rather continue to play ppl dumb then to uncover any plans unless its life or death.

I just thought that Morgryn would turn on us in the final scenes and not the beginning/middle

Honestly, I was probably going to marry Morgryn even if not marrying him didn't mean Mira's death :T Sorry Mira. I just like interacting with him too much and I don't like you as much as I like playing as you.

• I don't think his personality changed, but that's probably because I was obsessed with him since the beginning. I was absolutely certain he sent Damien, that he wanted to marry Mira for the Ironwood and that he was extremely dangerous. I kept yelling this all over the place, was told I was paranoid several times, but here we are. I was right all along! Hah!

Bummer, though. He could have just proposed before instead of letting this get this far. Sigh. Guess he wanted to make sure it was an offer Mira couldn't refuse (and that if she refused, she would be killed, which is better than having her knowing too much about him).

Is it me, or did Morgryns personality change to wrap up the story? I understand he was supposed to be the conniving business man in kings la

Sign in to comment in this discussion.