Episode 6 still saying "Coming Soon" new "Support Center" is a piece of crap.

How does Telltale manage to get even worse in support than they were before? I should really don't give them any more of my money. This support centre has not one hint on how to download the newest version when it is still shown as "Coming Soon". This happened for me with the last three episodes and this time is no exception. I remember someone in the forum told something about deleting a specific file (of course this is NOT in the so called support center) but I cannot find it and don't remember which file this was. Please help me.

@Telltale: Bad forum software, bad support center, bad and slow support - please tell me why I should reward this? There was a time were I loved you guys but now all I can thik of is how such great games can be developed from people having such a terrible way to treat their customers. I am really, really disappointed.

Comments

• You also have the option of submitting a request ticket at the Telltale Games Support Center for Telltale Staff members to directly assist you as they would on the old support forums, or contacting the Telltale Games Support Team via email at support@telltalegames.com.

• Im on ios and it says "coming soon" too :(

• Sending them an e-mail would probably take a few weeks until I receive an answer (like it did every single time I tried this). Using the request ticket would also take much time because THEY would have to answer me even though some users MIGHT already know the answer to my questions. Eliminating the support forum is one of the stupidest decision they did (and they did many).

You also have the option of submitting a request ticket at the Telltale Games Support Center for Telltale Staff members to directly assist y

• ~3 day response time for me. After that future replies to the ticket didn't take over a day.

MarkoH01 posted: »

Sending them an e-mail would probably take a few weeks until I receive an answer (like it did every single time I tried this). Using the req

Sign in to comment in this discussion.