What is this emotion, "rage" and why is it so... familiar?

Didn't thing I'd feel anything playing the finale of Game of Thrones. I thought I was too emotionally dead inside. But I did feel something.

Rage.

Not at the Whitehills, or Morgryn, or Ramsay/Cersei/Jon. But at TTG and HBO. I almost... ALMOST could have accepted the complete and utter ruin of house forrester. After all anyone who looks back at my posts will see. i've said it before that they were fucked. Mira was dead unless she could escape King's Landing. And a handful of Pit Dogs couldn't do shit. But to go "Gared is here, Talia and Rodrik and Sentinel are here, And Beskha and Ryon are here divided into three groups kinda like we did all through this season almost as if we were banking on a season 2" Just made me go "Fuck it you only spared them for a season 2 you shit eating bastards." So sincerely "Fuck you TTG, Fuck all of your series including Minecraft Story Mode. I know different teams worked on different series but fuck all of them and HBO as well"

Comments

• To quote Rodrik : FUCK YOU ALL.

• edited November 2015

This episode REALLY pissed me off, more than any Telltale release in the past. All this waiting for literally 0 closure on any story-line, well except for Mira's I guess, since she's dead/married off. But seriously. How can you just leave every story-line flopping in the wind like this?! It's infuriating. Also the fact that they kept switching between characters every 5-10 minutes bothered me, but that's a whole different department. But I mean really. 4 months and this is what they put out? Come on. I've never complained about an episode once it was released, even some of the iffy Wolf Among Us ones, but this was just a complete disaster. Sure, Ironrath was destroyed, that was kind of expected. But at least finish the damn story. If you think I'm going to buy Season 2 when it comes out in 8 months just to close a story I'll have forgotten about, you're wrong, Telltale.

• The invincible faggot in the bull helmet is the thing that annoyed me about this episode, he is only there to murder non plot related characters ( Litterally got stabbed in the chest with a spear, in the back with a knife and TWICE in the face and STILL managed to run me through the gut) litteraly could have overturned my house with rage when he started killing everyone.

• I actually could accept just about everything that went down in the finale, including losing the Ironrath, but Mira's storyline was just handled so poorly...

• deus ex marriage proposal

Harian96 posted: »

I actually could accept just about everything that went down in the finale, including losing the Ironrath, but Mira's storyline was just handled so poorly...

• But hey don't forget they've got Minecraft Story mode, uhh The Walking Dead Michonne? Is that still a thing? Do people still give a shit? And uhh Rhys and Fiona are probably missing?

This episode REALLY pissed me off, more than any Telltale release in the past. All this waiting for literally 0 closure on any story-line, w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.