Mirgryn vs Tira (vs Myman)? Who do you ship? (POLL)

2»

Comments

• Hey.... so how are all you Mirgryn shippers doing?

• I warned all of you~~

Okay I will stop being sassy now. I'm just happy I was right all along. Although honestly I expected him to be more violent with Mira (yes, even more).

This episode sunk two ships at the same time: Either Tom or Mira are dead, so it sunk Tira, and Morgryn is a horrible person, so it sunk Mirgryn.

• You Mirgryn shippers all must be feeling pretty silly right now.

• edited November 2015

Tira isn't doing so good either.

While Lira/Myman is pretty much null.

NicWarden posted: »

You Mirgryn shippers all must be feeling pretty silly right now.

• Well after Episode 6, my heart goes out to all the Mirgryn fans for their loss <3333

• You forgot the Tira fans :c

I'm pretty sad for Mira/Tom's death although I wasn't shipping.

• Well at least Tom didn't betray Mira and wasn't the reason she was executed since Morgryn sent the guard after her ;-;

Abeille posted: »

You forgot the Tira fans :c I'm pretty sad for Mira/Tom's death although I wasn't shipping.

• Yeah, but he died (or Mira died) ç-ç

It was awful.

Well at least Tom didn't betray Mira and wasn't the reason she was executed since Morgryn sent the guard after her ;-;

• I knew I could never trust that creep. Ugh, gross. I'm glad Tom is still alive in my playthrough.

• I was so surprised at how instantly I hated him, he's got potential as a good antagonist. I'm not surprise and I'm not disappointed either, it was a good reveal.

I warned all of you~~ Okay I will stop being sassy now. I'm just happy I was right all along. Although honestly I expected him to be more

• Hate him? I can't hate him. I can never hate well-written characters, haha.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I was so surprised at how instantly I hated him, he's got potential as a good antagonist. I'm not surprise and I'm not disappointed either, it was a good reveal.

• I shipped Mirgryn until he wanted me to be his slave. :I

• Well...they did technically end up together in my playthrough soooo we kinda got what we wished for?

NicWarden posted: »

You Mirgryn shippers all must be feeling pretty silly right now.

• Well... not 'hate' but I was instantly antagonistic towards him and said once or twice "This fuck!". He is a great character and I like him.

Hate him? I can't hate him. I can never hate well-written characters, haha.

• I wonder how the Myrion shippers are doing... it was never really a valid option to begin with, still interesting to think about though.

• As a fellow Mirgryn shipper, the whole thing kind of sucks. Although its not my idea of "romantic", at least the option of marrying him is there... lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.