I was right! I was the only one that had faith!

Okay long story, back before episode 2, I had a bet with my friend about if Rodrik was alive or not. I had to wear a dress on camera if I was wrong. I won, and my friend had to literally eat his hat, it was great. But for almost five bloody month's, everyone has been telling me, "Rodrik is going to die, because he is determined." I didn't know a single person who thought he would make it. And would you look at that, he did make it. What a character, Rodrik the Unbroken. What a badass!

Comments

• Well for me he died... so... WEAR THE DRESS HAHAHA

• He's my favourite character and I also have always said that he will survive. Rodrik the unwavering!

• Nope Rodrik is dead in my game. So you are wrong.

• What I mean is, the determined character lives through the episode. Nobody had faith that said character would live, because of Telltale's rather infamous way of handling situations. But the character lives through the end, even I am a bit shocked by that revelation.

• edited November 2015

Yes Asher/Rodrik live. But they have a 9 inch hole in their gut. So knowing Telltale they will die in episode one of season two.

What I mean is, the determined character lives through the episode. Nobody had faith that said character would live, because of Telltale's

• Possibly, but for now its not instant death. It's something.

unseenclass posted: »

Yes Asher/Rodrik live. But they have a 9 inch hole in their gut. So knowing Telltale they will die in episode one of season two.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.