Elaena (Episode 6 spoilers)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hi everyone !
Okay, so I just finished the episode.
I was all lovey-dovey with her before, thus she just wouldn't leave before the fight. Then, hooray, she was dragged by a random dude and my sentinel kept pulling me to him. Do we see her die ? I mean, I actually was too busy crying to watch what happened to her after the dragging and I don't have the guts to come back to that scene

I can't see her dying here. I know she was caught in the fight , but maybe that guy saw her fancy clothes and didn't kill her right away, thinking she might be important ? Maybe she's forced to marry the remaining Whitehill ?

Yes I'm in denial

Comments

• edited November 2015

No, she did not die. She was dragged away, crying for help to heavily wounded Rodrik.
    Imo she can be used as important hostage and this can influence Lord Glenmore (If Gryff is dead). She can be forced to marry Gryff too (If he is alive).

In Asher playthrough she has not so many screentime and I think she is ok in his story.

• Ok on my first playthrough she stayed in Ironrath and was dragged away by her hair. Second playthrough sent her away and she was not at Ironrath when the battle commenced. Conflicted. Don't want to jeopardize the marriage by sending her away and her being kidnapped may lead to her death/bring the Glenmores to help the Forresters.

Really not sure what to do.

• Double Post-

Further consideration and prediction: Sending Elaena away is effectively making it as though you never got engaged in the first place but she will live. Her staying in Ironrath is sentencing her to death.

If there was a Season 2 (I don't believe there will be) Elaena's only involvement will be her severed head being held aloft by the Whitehills. Might go back and change it again....interested to hear other peoples inputs/theories.

• Screw it man, I'm rewinding

Not taking chances

Fox13 posted: »

Double Post- Further consideration and prediction: Sending Elaena away is effectively making it as though you never got engaged in the fi

• edited November 2015

Ludd is no moron. Ramsay may be able to kill the heir of Lord Glenmore without repercussions, but if Ludd is doing any shit to the Elaena he will have a new enemy after he just wasted most of his ressources on the Forresters.

Double Post- Further consideration and prediction: Sending Elaena away is effectively making it as though you never got engaged in the fi

• edited November 2015

@Fox13 Are you there won't be a season 2? This is the most probable game to get one. And Job said there would be major news on GOT, what else could it be? The series is finished. Definitely a season 2!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.