That Gryff Whitehill is a right pain in the..

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Arse!

What happened to him in your playthrough? I'm so glad in mine that I got Asher to kill him after he got Rodrik killed in the last episode giving us that saddening choice to make. I'm just so happy I get to see the evil bastard bully burn in the fire!

Comments

• edited November 2015

I let Asher ram his sword through his chest. Very satisfying.

However, in the long run I think it might have been better to get Ludd killed instead of Gryff, since Ludd is a much smarter player than Gryff will ever be.
    Loosing Ludd will only hasten the fall of House Whitehill, while loosing Gryff wouldn't matter that much since he's obviously a bit of a loose cannon.

It leaves Ludd without an heir, true. But I don't think he's too old to produce another.

• While I agree killing Ludd would be smarter and more beneficial, I feel that Ludd is a more interesting antagonist for Asher, and Gryff is more interesting for Rodrik.

Ytherian posted: »

I let Asher ram his sword through his chest. Very satisfying. However, in the long run I think it might have been better to get Ludd kill

• While I agree killing Ludd would be smarter and more beneficial, I feel that Ludd is a more interesting antagonist for Asher, and Gryff is more interesting for Rodrik.

I let Asher ram his sword through his chest. Very satisfying. However, in the long run I think it might have been better to get Ludd kill

• But Ludd still has his first born son Torrhen alive, who is serving under Roose Bolton's orders.

• Does Torrhen appear in the game?

Shaboomm posted: »

But Ludd still has his first born son Torrhen alive, who is serving under Roose Bolton's orders.

• He doesn't, but he is mentioned by Gwyn in episode 4 while you are looking at the family portrait.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Does Torrhen appear in the game?

• Gryff is just a coward. He hides in the background, and only storms to the front when it is safe and he wants the glory of war.... over the dead bodies of his men who earned it for him.

• I killed him in easily the most satisfying moment of the episode. With Rodrik sentencing him to death, then stabbing him in the throat, and ripping his head off Mortal Kombat style. So fucking awesome, and so worth it! Guess Gryff wasn't the man to take down Rodrik after all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.