Agree?

Ice Dragon end=No Time Left end
No going back end= shit... Could have been far better
My score to Ice dragon=10/10=No time left
It was amazing. For everyone complaing: leave some stuff for ttg to do in s2...

Comments

• edited November 2015

I think they should have concluded the story of the forresters as a whole and start over in S2 with a different family and setup. I'm kinda tired of the "lets tease next season" endings...

• I used to want them to continue with the Forresters on season 2, but after they axed the only POV dealing directly with the political intrigue that made me love ASOIAF, I also wish they would just move on to another family.

Krmpr posted: »

I think they should have concluded the story of the forresters as a whole and start over in S2 with a different family and setup. I'm kinda tired of the "lets tease next season" endings...

• What if Ryon and Beskha are riding to Kings Landing unlikely but what if ?

Abeille posted: »

I used to want them to continue with the Forresters on season 2, but after they axed the only POV dealing directly with the political intrigue that made me love ASOIAF, I also wish they would just move on to another family.

• Ryon is too young, and Beskha would be seen as some kind of savage by the people of King's Landing. I doubt any of them would be able to play the game like Mira was.

NicWarden posted: »

What if Ryon and Beskha are riding to Kings Landing unlikely but what if ?

• Indeed.

Abeille posted: »

Ryon is too young, and Beskha would be seen as some kind of savage by the people of King's Landing. I doubt any of them would be able to play the game like Mira was.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.