Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah... It's so damn quiet, the thread is way more active when it's the weekend.

Mawula posted: »

Hi, I'm okay. Going to start the GoT download in a couple of minutes. Then, I think I'll be unavailable How are you? It is quiet today.

• ello ^-^

How y'all holding up?

• Hello, I'm dead.

ello ^-^ How y'all holding up?

• Selected measures of economic policy of presidents Ford and Carter in context of the oil shocks.

Well, sounds a bit better in Czech, but the meaning is the same. :D

Yes, I almost missed it too. Happy bithday, @Dracu98! Btw, what is your thesis about?

• Tfw you started using that face "^-^" a lot xd

Hey, fam B)

I'm holding up good, I guess lol xP What about you? ^-^

• k

Eryka posted: »

Hello, I'm dead.

• I really like this idea that she's not evil, I wanna build on that :)

Ah, I, uh... left her... I regret it but at the time she snapped at me and since I had told her I was Rhys and she wasn't even happy or relieved I just left her. "Have fun being an awful person. Kay, bye!"

Ah, Yvette has got deep into you? I also liked her much. Had to replay the whole escape from Jack's armchair when I picked the wrong answer and she was left in the cell.

• In school rn, I have class in the library and we can't talk so I'm on my phone. She's making us read picture books......

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw you started using that face "^-^" a lot xd Hey, fam I'm holding up good, I guess lol xP What about you? ^-^

• School killed me

k

• Poor you.

In school rn, I have class in the library and we can't talk so I'm on my phone. She's making us read picture books......

• In school rn, I have class in the library and we can't talk so I'm on my phone.

#FirstWorldProblems LMAO

She's making us read picture books......

Well... Rhys in pepperoni. Lol I'm joking. Well, that sucks a lot :( Hope it'll be over soon :)

In school rn, I have class in the library and we can't talk so I'm on my phone. She's making us read picture books......

• No one needs to be tortured like that.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

In school rn, I have class in the library and we can't talk so I'm on my phone. #FirstWorldProblems LMAO She's making us read

• True dat ;p

No one needs to be tortured like that.

• I heard that sitting for most of your life will make die earlier, we sit a lot during school......therefore school is slowly killing us .

School killed me

• I understood half of those words. :D

HellFish posted: »

Selected measures of economic policy of presidents Ford and Carter in context of the oil shocks. Well, sounds a bit better in Czech, but the meaning is the same.

• It would be cool if you did!

I think there is a fanfic that is similar to your confession. I think I read one about it.

• Ayy guys, I'm back from school. Glad to see that a hell lotta people joined in with the Confessions!

Why don't we make awards for each other or something now? Or more confessions?

• Aww... :D

It's not that crazy of a topic when it comes to bachelor thesis'... :P

Actually, I'm pretty sure that anybody with zero knowledge in the field of economics could write it...

nohuhhuh posted: »

I understood half of those words.

• edited November 2015

awards do seem like a fun idea, but not a lot of people are online atm

i think it'd be better if we wait for them

SmolGui posted: »

Ayy guys, I'm back from school. Glad to see that a hell lotta people joined in with the Confessions! Why don't we make awards for each other or something now? Or more confessions?

• I had to write an essay for a cousin about Hannibal and Mao Zedong. What a combination, amirite?

• wat

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I had to write an essay for a cousin about Hannibal and Mao Zedong. What a combination, amirite?

• Sounds cool! I wish I could understand economic science better :)

Mine PhD thesis was "The mechanisms of renal tubular epithelium cells damaging in the in vitro pyelonephritis model". :D

Selected measures of economic policy of presidents Ford and Carter in context of the oil shocks. Well, sounds a bit better in Czech, but the meaning is the same.

• I think the logical explanation of her 'betrayal' was not enough provided.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I really like this idea that she's not evil, I wanna build on that Ah, I, uh... left her... I regret it but at the time she snapped at m

• The episode wasn't bad but it's still getting so much ridiculous backlash.

Oh Got is already out. Sweet! Last episode was pretty interesting so I should probably check out how it all ends. People like to be salty, or maybe they just expected more?

• You have a PhD? Nice! :)

I don't think I really understand what your thesis was about, tho... some words here and there, but... :'D

@nohuhhuh Hanna, now tell me my topic was incomprehensible to the uninitiated... :P

Sounds cool! I wish I could understand economic science better Mine PhD thesis was "The mechanisms of renal tubular epithelium cells damaging in the in vitro pyelonephritis model".

• I'm all for it! I can't think of categories, but I really like to vote :)

What is these confessions you're talking about?

SmolGui posted: »

Ayy guys, I'm back from school. Glad to see that a hell lotta people joined in with the Confessions! Why don't we make awards for each other or something now? Or more confessions?

• What would be these rewards?

Most lewd? Dankest Memer? Best Fanfic? Best Fanart? Best Kink? Most on Topic?

awards do seem like a fun idea, but not a lot of people are online atm i think it'd be better if we wait for them

• It's about inflammatory kidney disease, caused by bacteria. Awful thing, in fact.

You have a PhD? Nice! I don't think I really understand what your thesis was about, tho... some words here and there, but... :'D @nohuhhuh Hanna, now tell me my topic was incomprehensible to the uninitiated... :P

• None of us deserve 'on topic' award :D

What would be these rewards? Most lewd? Dankest Memer? Best Fanfic? Best Fanart? Best Kink? Most on Topic?

• If you think that's bad, I checked the Steam reviews and it gets many negative ones on there cause of the last episode. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The episode wasn't bad but it's still getting so much ridiculous backlash.

• Oh god...

I heard that sitting for most of your life will make die earlier, we sit a lot during school......therefore school is slowly killing us .

• What about "weirdest person"?

What would be these rewards? Most lewd? Dankest Memer? Best Fanfic? Best Fanart? Best Kink? Most on Topic?

• really?..well that's annoying if it's not justified. :I

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The episode wasn't bad but it's still getting so much ridiculous backlash.

• hey give yourself some credit, I'm sure that it's not that easy lol :P I don't have much knowledge in the field of economics anyway and it's all jibberish to me :P

Aww... It's not that crazy of a topic when it comes to bachelor thesis'... :P Actually, I'm pretty sure that anybody with zero knowledge in the field of economics could write it...

• I will never write a thesis now hehe.. too many weird words xD

You have a PhD? Nice! I don't think I really understand what your thesis was about, tho... some words here and there, but... :'D @nohuhhuh Hanna, now tell me my topic was incomprehensible to the uninitiated... :P

• That's a completely understandable stance, but I don't think they'll let you not write it... :P

I will never write a thesis now hehe.. too many weird words xD

• it was mostly about whose journey was more dangerous and stuff. The Long March vs Hannibal going through the Alps.

wat

• that's sadly true :'D

I mean yeah I have written many essays during my life but...okay maybe I'm making this all sound more difficult than it actually is..

That's a completely understandable stance, but I don't think they'll let you not write it... :P

• lol true

None of us deserve 'on topic' award

• The funniest member.

Best no chill member.

The saltiest member.

The memest mem(m)ber.

The best headcanons member.

ya

Sign in to comment in this discussion.