Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alright, but... I think that if you gave me a couple hours of your time, I would be able to bring you up to speed with every possible term you need to know to write it... :'D

If you know what's GDP, inflation, unemployment, supply shock and oil, you're basically set... and if you know more than two sentences to each of these, you already know more than I do... :P

Sure, yes, writing it is not easy, but the topic could be comprehensible to the uninitiated as well with not really that much effort, as opposed to more technical fields of study, I think. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

hey give yourself some credit, I'm sure that it's not that easy lol :P I don't have much knowledge in the field of economics anyway and it's all jibberish to me :P

• I thought the episode was good... there's some ups and downs but to get the backlash it has? Naw, not bad enough for that.

really?..well that's annoying if it's not justified. :I

• That... does sound awful... is it something very uncommon or something I can possibly "look forward" to? :D

Mawula posted: »

It's about inflammatory kidney disease, caused by bacteria. Awful thing, in fact.

• When you said Hannibal, I imagined Hannibal Lecter... :'D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it was mostly about whose journey was more dangerous and stuff. The Long March vs Hannibal going through the Alps.

• enter image description here

not anymore lmaoo

• That gif is basically me denying my ship in school.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

not anymore lmaoo

• um maybeeee? :D But my writing skills are a bit rusty.. I haven't wrote anything like that for a long time.

HellFish posted: »

Alright, but... I think that if you gave me a couple hours of your time, I would be able to bring you up to speed with every possible term y

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

when your ships can't be stopped

• hahaha :D

When you said Hannibal, I imagined Hannibal Lecter... :'D

• when your ship is stopped by tellta-

OH WAIT LMAOOOO

• fucking VICTORY

when your ship is stopped by tellta- OH WAIT LMAOOOO

• edited November 2015

omg jerza got some too

• aw thank you man :3

Mawula posted: »

Yes, I almost missed it too. Happy bithday, @Dracu98! Btw, what is your thesis about?

• Well, me neither... I had one 20 page sort-of-thesis on a seminar in a high school, but that was it, as far as more complex writing of mine is concerned... and I still didn't really have to produce any actual original content... :D

um maybeeee? But my writing skills are a bit rusty.. I haven't wrote anything like that for a long time.

• CHEERS!

thank you man! I've been doing awesome since there is a lot of pony-merchandise for sale at the moment :D got some plushies, posters, a calendar...pretty awesome. also, I got one of these awesome blankets where you can put your arms through :3 it's been AWESOME²!

@Dracu98 checks the thread randomly while writing a thesis W-wait... it's Dracu's birthday? Oh my god I almost missed it! Happy bi

• New slut of this thread confirmed.

omg jerza got some too

• my dream is to live in ponyville. it's as peaceful as the shire, and it has PONIES! it's just the perfect place to live, peaceful, harmonic...only bad thing is that there is no meat. but I think I should eat healthier anyways :D

Eryka posted: »

What happened if his dream is to be a pony?

• edited November 2015

The memest mem(m)ber.

More like 'The memest meme(m)ber', amirite?

The funniest member. Best no chill member. The saltiest member. The memest mem(m)ber. The best headcanons member. ya

• and @ABigBadWolf THANK YOU GUYS!!

@Dracu98

• everyone is a slut in this manga then

New slut of this thread confirmed.

• enter image description here

I can't believe you actually did this! thank you so much! ;_; this is far better than all those family-calls :3

• I think I've seen enough

everyone is a slut in this manga then

• Wait why how?

I hope this years christmas special will be sane.

everyone is a slut in this manga then

• DANKE MEIN KAMERRRAD! SIE HABEN FÜRRRRWAHRR RRECHT, DASS ICH SIEBZEHN WURRDE! SENF SAUERKRAUT BLITZKRIEG KOMMANDANT WURSTBROTBIER!

@Dracu98 Alles gute zum Geburtstag (so, vielleicht 17?), lieber Kumpel!

• DON'T FUCKING SHOW ME MIRA'S DEATH

I'LL POST MORE NAKED SHOTS

• sane and fairy tail don't mix

Wait why how? I hope this years christmas special will be sane.

• I got one of these awesome blankets where you can put your arms through

Wait, you mean a Snuggie?

Dracu98 posted: »

CHEERS! thank you man! I've been doing awesome since there is a lot of pony-merchandise for sale at the moment got some plushies, po

• You want me to post Elissa's death then, huh? xd

DON'T FUCKING SHOW ME MIRA'S DEATH I'LL POST MORE NAKED SHOTS

• I got 10 naked shots for each death you can post so who really loses here?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You want me to post Elissa's death then, huh? xd

• Shh, don't tell Jack but I agree lol...

I noticed that too haha! Like in BL2 I was like, "He's not really that handsome, lol that must be the joke" and then I look at the Telltale model and go, "Oh. I get it now."

Telltale I find is really awesome at facial expressions, like I would argue that that is one of the highlights of their games! Everyone is just so expressive and it's just...it's just so wonderful.

Hey well I find Rhys more attractive but Handsome jack is pretty cool too it's so funny to see HJ in Borderlands 2 now.. I'm like "you are not that blue poodle I know" :'] Damn TTg what did you do to him? He's so expressive and funny..

• edited November 2015

Still you xd

Trust me, I've seen Rhack R34. Nothing is worse than that.

Tfw I meant 'you' instead of 'me' but it will appear to your feed as 'me'

I got 10 naked shots for each death you can post so who really loses here?

• Indeed ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

I got one of these awesome blankets where you can put your arms through Wait, you mean a Snuggie?

• Still me xd

wolfenus fixing his typos when they're correct smh

Still you xd Trust me, I've seen Rhack R34. Nothing is worse than that. Tfw I meant 'you' instead of 'me' but it will appear to your feed as 'me'

• You have a gif with ponies drinking something-that-looks-like-beer (non-alcoholic apple cider or sth I guess?)? I definitely did not expect that! :D

Glad to hear that you're awesome awesome! That's awesome! :3

CHEERS! thank you man! I've been doing awesome since there is a lot of pony-merchandise for sale at the moment got some plushies, po

• Noice ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Indeed ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Jfc Wolf xP

And my typos are never correct. You will lose because you may have an emotional breakdown seeing those deaths again.

I won't disgust seeing Fairy Tail naked pictures since I've seen Rhack R34 LMAO

Although, I may also have an emotional breakdown by seeing those deaths again but oh well xP

Still me xd wolfenus fixing his typos when they're correct smh

• Best no chill member.

lets fucking go

The funniest member. Best no chill member. The saltiest member. The memest mem(m)ber. The best headcanons member. ya

• bitch pls i've been watching non stop LPs, I won't fall so easily B)

Jfc Wolf xP And my typos are never correct. You will lose because you may have an emotional breakdown seeing those deaths again. I won

• I touched on it very, very briefly in After the Vault, but if there's another one out there I'd be more than happy to read it 'cause YES.

SmolGui posted: »

It would be cool if you did! I think there is a fanfic that is similar to your confession. I think I read one about it.

• edited November 2015

Did you seriously call me a bitch rn? ;__;

bitch pls i've been watching non stop LPs, I won't fall so easily

Sign in to comment in this discussion.