Josera or Elsera?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Regarding the Twin Bastards of Gregor, who do you like more? I like Josera better because despite his brutish attitude, he clearly cares about family more. He want to march south and help the Forresters. Elsera, while kinder but darker. She wants to stay and protect the North Grove and her blood magic is clearly a dark magic.

What do you think? Which of the twins do you like?

Comments

• Elsera. I don't know why probably because she is kinder and more willing to accept Gared's explanation for being there.

• They are great opposites. I prefer Josera because of Warg bias, and his dedication to his family above his mission. Elsers was definitely kinder but valued mission over family.
    I would love to play as either of them if season 2 ever happened and they got split up.

• Josera all the way. I just love wargs. If we can play as him and go warging on the bear, maybe end up warging on other animals too, I will consider buying Season 2 even without Mira.

• Hmm, I like them both. Maybe Josera I like his personality a lot but then again Elsera seems really cool. I guess I would favour Josera more but I do like them both.

• Josera, like others have mentioned, he seems to care more about family than Elsera

• I would like to see either Rodrik or Asher interact with Josera. I think I would embrace him as brother.

The fact that Josera and Elsera exist, makes me feel hopeful for the remaining Forrester siblings. They have a brother and sister.

Josera, like others have mentioned, he seems to care more about family than Elsera

• I agreed with Josera we need to return south. Not only that our house needs help but it is unimginable that four people, bear and handful of soldiers could defend North Grove against Night´s King and his army of wights. Also we now from Dany´s storyline that blood magic is very bad stuff and it always has its price.

• Josera. I don't like blood magic but I want to protect and find out the secrets of the North Grove, without its use. I hope Josera will stay and help!

• Josera. He is way too awesome and badass.

• I definitely prefer Josera more, he's got a good understanding of immediate problems like with his sister and her powers. Although I did chose to stay at the Grove, I mean it has to have some greater power than what Elsera has tapped into and it'd feel stupid to abandon the thing just as we find it.

• Guys, am I the only who thinks that Elsera is really, I mean really, similarly looking to Ethan?

• I don't see resemblance but I wouldn't be surprise since Elsera is Ethan's half-sister.

Hajda posted: »

Guys, am I the only who thinks that Elsera is really, I mean really, similarly looking to Ethan?

• Elsera. She and I were pretty chill for the most part since we met them and I like Josera too but I like her just a teensy bit more. I have sooooo many questions about them though. Like who the hell is their mother, where is she, how did they get to the North Grove, who raised them, are they twins, where do they fit into the birth order of the other six, are we ever going to get any answers about them? O:

• Although I agree with Elsera about protecting the North Grove [not killing Cotter though], I liked Josera better.

• Yes, I see it now! I kept thinking she reminded me of someone...but couldn't quite point out who.Can't believe I use Ethan's picture and didn't notice XD

Hajda posted: »

Guys, am I the only who thinks that Elsera is really, I mean really, similarly looking to Ethan?

• Josera Snow, Elsera Snow, Sera Flowers... why does every notable bastard have Sera in their name here?

• I really dont like either

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.