Elena Glenmore's fate

I haven't managed to play my Asher playthrough yet. Just finished the one with Rodrick.
So, as the titles says, what are the possible choices that have an effect on Elena's fate and what are those effects?
I told her 'it's war', she stayed and then was dragged off by a Whitehill soldier.
Is there any ending where she actually escapes?

Comments

• You can say her that she does not belong here. She will be disappointed a bit and leave the Ironrath, so she will be safe.

• I first told her she could stay, but in the end she got dragged away by Whitehill soldiers like you said. So I rewinded and told her to leave (It was painful to do it, but I did it for her own good)

Basically she says "Goodbye Rodrik" With a sad voice, and in the end you see no trace of her so I assume she got away :)

• That actually works? I didn't dare pick that choice lest I got a smack in the face and then tears about betrayal and false promises.

Macropod posted: »

You can say her that she does not belong here. She will be disappointed a bit and leave the Ironrath, so she will be safe.

• edited November 2015

As LoyalDirewolf pointed below, she will understand the situation and leave without getting angry on you.

diain posted: »

That actually works? I didn't dare pick that choice lest I got a smack in the face and then tears about betrayal and false promises.

• edited November 2015

Me seeing the ending where she is dragged away

enter image description here

• In my playthrough she's 100% dead.

• Nope break her heart or she's dead.

I first told her she could stay, but in the end she got dragged away by Whitehill soldiers like you said. So I rewinded and told her to leav

• Wait... I could have saved her as Rodrik? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That was utterly horrible seeing her dragged off to probably be raped and killed. Bloody fucking hell, bad Telltale! Bad!

• Wait... I could have saved her as Rodrik? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Calm down, Vader. For all we know she could have kicked that whitehill in the balls and escaped. She ain't dead unitl we see her dead.

Wait... I could have saved her as Rodrik? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That was utterly horrible seeing her dragged off to probably be raped and killed. Bloody fucking hell, bad Telltale! Bad!

• How does she die?

In my playthrough she's 100% dead.

• The whitehills wont kill her or else they would start a war with the glenmores.

Wait... I could have saved her as Rodrik? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Calm down, Vader. For all we know she could have kicked that whitehill in the balls and escaped. She ain't dead unitl we see her dead.

• She kind of just disappears in the Asher play through, doesn't she?

• Yes she does. That is the problem with telltale - leaves us with tons of unexplained things that forces us to buy season 2 to get a proper ending.

Demarcoa posted: »

She kind of just disappears in the Asher play through, doesn't she?

• Oh no, now I'm going to have to play more content! :P

Yes she does. That is the problem with telltale - leaves us with tons of unexplained things that forces us to buy season 2 to get a proper ending.

• In my playthrough she got dragged away by a whitehill solider. It was so sad to hear her screaming and not be able to do anything about it. So horrible :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.