Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• what's wrong with female dogs, they're nice

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Did you seriously call me a bitch rn? ;__;

• It's time for my daily contribution. Not as much to say as last time, but I have a little sneak peek of some writing.

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DRACU98!!!!

Second: I updated the Official Rhyiona Playlist with a few more songs.

Thank you SO MUCH, @kristi78968, for your suggestion of "Unexpectedly"! I may or may not have cried a little over how perfect it is for Rhyiona.

Also, thank you, @JumpyJoey for "Realize". I used to not like that song very much, but hearing it again in a Rhyiona context has made it slowly start growing on me...

I still have a few more songs to add, including some more suggestions from yesterday, but this is the list so far:

OFFICIAL RHYIONA PLAYLIST

Third: I will finish my collab with Kristi tonight FOR SURE. I promise. (Also, Kristi, after how many pages did you have to split your other fic that got cut off? Cause I was thinking about splitting it between our sections, but yours is significantly longer than mine, so....I don't know.)

Fourth: Here's a teaser at yet another future story...more information will be divulged later...

“Hey, uh...Vaughn? You think you could...maybe take over for a week or two?”

“Take over Atlas? Bro, are you out of your mind? I can lead a bunch of Hyperion refugees, but an entire corporation—”

Rhys frowned at the screen. “Yeah, okay, I know I asked, but what I meant was I really need you to hold down the fort while I...I just have to be gone for a little bit, okay? You’ve got this. Piece of cake. Everyone knows what to do and you can always call me if there’s an emergency. Which is...seventy percent likely.”

“Oh, that’s comforting,” Vaughn muttered, rolling his eyes.

Rhys sighed. “Just...please, man. This is...really urgent.” His vision was starting to lose focus again; Vaughn’s image blurred on the display.

“Are you sure you’re okay? This isn’t like you at all, Rhys—”

“I’m fine. Honestly. Don’t worry about it. Everything’ll be back to normal in a couple weeks, promise.” That was complete bullshit, but the less Vaughn knew, the better. Not that Rhys would have been able to explain much anyway. A sudden spike of pain shot through his left arm and he had to fight to keep his expression neutral. “Look, I...gotta head out, but just make yourself at home while you’re here. Everyone knows you’re coming and Cassius should be able to answer any questions, okay? Okay, thanks! You’re the best! See you...when I see you!”

Before Vaughn could argue, he’d hung up and shut off the display, clenching both fists and trying his hardest not to collapse to his knees. If he could just make it out to the Badlands without dying first...he’d be fine. He grabbed his jacket off the desk and shrugged it on as he stumbled toward the door. He was willing to endure the discomfort of long sleeves in the desert if it meant covering up the swirls of blue glowing just beneath his skin...

Have a great day, you guys. See you all soon!

• You say I'm a female dog, huh? xd Well...

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what's wrong with female dogs, they're nice

• what a cute non canon death

You say I'm a female dog, huh? xd Well...

• the apple-families apple cider, actually. it's so tasty that the ponies always line up to drink it once a year :D like when they publish a new game, but with even more people waiting for it. and trust me, dude...there is a mlp-gif for EVERYTHING. EVERYTHIIIIING! and hey...you are awesome for calling me awesome! that's awesome, awesome!

HellFish posted: »

You have a gif with ponies drinking something-that-looks-like-beer (non-alcoholic apple cider or sth I guess?)? I definitely did not expect that! Glad to hear that you're awesome awesome! That's awesome!

• Yes! I agree so much! :'D I mean, HJ was really menacing looking in the original games but in Tales h has so many expressions! I could just spend hours on taking screen shots of their funny faces :'D

Shh, don't tell Jack but I agree lol... I noticed that too haha! Like in BL2 I was like, "He's not really that handsome, lol that mus

• edited November 2015

LMAO

Brb going to find a GIF with Elissa's canon death LMAO

Nvm just made one. Seeing Rhack R34 had me like:

what a cute non canon death

• I hate it too, the way some people view him he's a walking tear factory

goes to hide somewhere

I hate it too, the way some people view him he's a walking tear factory

• edited November 2015

wow fuk u

:(

LMAO Brb going to find a GIF with Elissa's canon death LMAO Nvm just made one. Seeing Rhack R34 had me like:

• I love you, too <3

Although that death is too painful to watch... Elissa is truly a brave woman, risking her life to save her son... R.I.P. Elissa Branfield ;__;

wow fuk u

• No, friend.

RIP Elissa Forrester. Iron from ice to the end. Honourable woman.

I love you, too Although that death is too painful to watch... Elissa is truly a brave woman, risking her life to save her son... R.I.P. Elissa Branfield ;__;

• Sorry, I got used to call her 'Elissa Branfield' since that is/was her original last name xd

She was honorable... And now, she's in a better place :( Iron from ice.

No, friend. RIP Elissa Forrester. Iron from ice to the end. Honourable woman.

• For example:

Confession:

I want to see more Rhyiona fanfics that involve someone else making Rhys jealous because they like Fiona too.

Mawula posted: »

I'm all for it! I can't think of categories, but I really like to vote What is these confessions you're talking about?

• It is not very common and treated with antibiotics. But if kidneys suffer too much damage their function may become worse.

HellFish posted: »

That... does sound awful... is it something very uncommon or something I can possibly "look forward" to?

• Can't wait for the story m8!

It's time for my daily contribution. Not as much to say as last time, but I have a little sneak peek of some writing. First: HAPPY BIRTHD

• Ah, I see. I'll think of it.

SmolGui posted: »

For example: Confession: I want to see more Rhyiona fanfics that involve someone else making Rhys jealous because they like Fiona too.

• aaaw, thank you man...and just to waste those sympathie-points: I'm lying here with my snuggie in my new hammock. may the envy turn you all green!

It's time for my daily contribution. Not as much to say as last time, but I have a little sneak peek of some writing. First: HAPPY BIRTHD

• edited November 2015

I bet this is the birth fic!

Edit. Not so sure anymore, lol.

• Well, I finished my first playthrough of GOT finale, and... WTF!!!

I hate you, TellTale. tears flooding

@Wolfenus54 I guess, you can spoil every other choices to me now :(

• Sooo did your Mira die? :(

Well, I finished my first playthrough of GOT finale, and... WTF!!! I hate you, TellTale. tears flooding @Wolfenus54 I guess, you can spoil every other choices to me now

• enter image description here

Yes. sobs

• edited November 2015

So what were your choices in this episode? I did these choices:

1. I didn't lie to Margaery.
    2. I agreed to marry Morgryn.
    3. I used Cotter for black magic.
    4. (As Rodrik) I killed Ludd.
    5. I marched South.

I also fought with instinct and nobility.

Well, I finished my first playthrough of GOT finale, and... WTF!!! I hate you, TellTale. tears flooding @Wolfenus54 I guess, you can spoil every other choices to me now

• I'm sorry for your loss. ;-;

Yes. sobs

• Much obliged, Peanut, so glad you added the song :D It kinda grew on me too, at first I didn't really fall for it. Ooh Unexpectedly is sweet, the whole playlist is sweet, sweet!

I can't wait, you left us hanging there .~.

Oh my goood... is this where Rhys is a Siren? That is... really cool. So many things I can't wait for, eh? xD

Oh and happy birthday @Dracu98! Sensei would be proud of you, were he less... dead.

1. Same
    2. Didn't agree and died :'(
    3. Didn't do magic.
    4. Protected Ryon. (I don't remember it being a choice though).
    5. Marched south.

Gave me 'fought with passion'.

• Fucking traitor Morgryn!

I'll write a fic of Mira marrying him and killing him on the wedding night!

I'm sorry for your loss. ;-;

• Thank you. I'll to play better tomorrow.

• edited November 2015

I feel like marrying him is better because a living Mira will always be more helpful than a dead Mira but I'm not sure we're gonna be able to do much...

it's a difficult situation

Fucking traitor Morgryn! I'll write a fic of Mira marrying him and killing him on the wedding night!

• edited November 2015

Protected Ryon. (I don't remember it being a choice though).

Well, if you play as Rodrik, you attack the Whitehill camp and you will be given a choice to either kill Ludd or Gryff. If only we could kill both but killing one of them is satisfying... for me at least. As Asher, I think you are given a choice to either attack the Whitehill camp (I think, I didn't play with my Asher playthrough xD) or have a feast inside Ironrath (more like a wedding feast for Asher and Gwyn). And a crazy thing... if you decide to marry Gwyn instead of preparing the poison, Ironrath still burns to the ground but Gwyn with Talia appear in the end! O_o

* Same * Didn't agree and died * Didn't do magic. * Protected Ryon. (I don't remember it being a choice though). * Marched south. Gave me 'fought with passion'.

• I thought she would not die still. I hoped for that.

And if you lie to Margaery, she won't dismiss you?

I feel like marrying him is better because a living Mira will always be more helpful than a dead Mira but I'm not sure we're gonna be able to do much... it's a difficult situation

• So it is more cheerful with Asher?

Protected Ryon. (I don't remember it being a choice though). Well, if you play as Rodrik, you attack the Whitehill camp and you will

• No, she won't actually dismiss you and will dismiss Sera instead.

I thought she would not die still. I hoped for that. And if you lie to Margaery, she won't dismiss you?

• I lied to Margaery and she didn't dismiss Mira. She says she wants a little time until Mira's name is clean though which technically it is now if she got away from the execution -- Tom died instead so Mira is free and can talk technically have Maegary's support.

I thought she would not die still. I hoped for that. And if you lie to Margaery, she won't dismiss you?

• edited November 2015

Well, I know it's late in the day but...

EDIT: This is embarassing cause the GIF won't work for some reason. So how is everyone?

• edited November 2015

Not really. It's kinda the same with Asher but there are many differences between playing as Asher and playing as Rodrik.

The thing that made me happy is that Rodrik/Asher didn't die in the finale. It made me so much happy ;-;

The rest was too sad :(

So it is more cheerful with Asher?

• edited November 2015

You don't get to attack their camp. You get a choice to ambush them at the feast or poison Ludd but both are in your hall,

I actually replayed because I wanted to see if I could save Ironrath and Gwyn stood by my side so I'm happy with this save, keeping it. :P

Protected Ryon. (I don't remember it being a choice though). Well, if you play as Rodrik, you attack the Whitehill camp and you will

• The only thing that bothers me is Tom's death.

It is also the reason I refused Morgryn. If there was no killing I would have agreed.

I lied to Margaery and she didn't dismiss Mira. She says she wants a little time until Mira's name is clean though which technically it is n

• Oh. Well, I should really play with my Asher playthrough one time. Yesterday I didn't have enough time since it was getting late xd

Man, that ending makes me wish for a second season. I really hope to get one soon. But we will probably get a second season anyways since Telltale has a multi-deal contract with HBO xP

You don't get to attack their camp. You get a choice to ambush them at the feast or poison Ludd but both are in your hall, I actually rep

• Unfortunately someone would have to pay for the murder of the guard, that couldn't be avoided and the only person that could have paid besides Mira was Tom. :/

I felt really bad because he helped me a lot but Mira's life was ultimately more of a priority for me. :(

The only thing that bothers me is Tom's death. It is also the reason I refused Morgryn. If there was no killing I would have agreed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.