Knife decision and etc(warning!!! spoiler included)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I kept the knife in all my save files.
And thanks to lord f***ing Morgryn, my Mira died.
(Yeah.. she promised to marry him my another save file. Dammit.)
I just wonder what happen if I hadn't taken it.

And I chose Royland as a sentinel in one of my savefiles.
Duncan betrayed me and I didn't kill him.
In the ending, I saw him with Talia.
Was Royland dead and Duncan the traitor just escaped?

Another save file I chose Duncan as my sentinel and killed Royland. And then Duncan was with Talia. It's always Duncan?

Comments

• If you kill the traitor = Your sentinel appears with Talia

If you spare the traitor = He appears with Talia instead of your sentinel (so maybe he can be redeemed after all)

• edited November 2015

I just wonder what happen if I hadn't taken it.

The knife presence did not ease the situation. If you kept it, Mira just says a line about it, that's all.

And I chose Royland as a sentinel in one of my savefiles. Duncan betrayed me and I didn't kill him. In the ending, I saw him with Talia. Was Royland dead and Duncan the traitor just escaped?

Sentinel dies in Battle for Ironrath if you spare the traitor. You can see how he get surrounded and immobilized before his death when you ride away from Ironrath if you pay some attention. Traitor escapes (you can learn this from Codex) and he will help you in the end.

Another save file I chose Duncan as my sentinel and killed Royland. And then Duncan was with Talia. It's always Duncan?

If you killed a traitor / did not ally with Gwyn, your Sentinel would help you in the end.

• It depends: If you spared the traitor, he will show up at the end,- it mentions in his Codex that Talia saved him during the battle of Ironrath.

• Wow... thank you so much. I thought there were some mistakes.

Harian96 posted: »

If you kill the traitor = Your sentinel appears with Talia If you spare the traitor = He appears with Talia instead of your sentinel (so maybe he can be redeemed after all)

• Thank you!! My poor sentinel.. maybe I should have killed the traitor. : )

Macropod posted: »

I just wonder what happen if I hadn't taken it. The knife presence did not ease the situation. If you kept it, Mira just says a line

• Talia? Wow.. I have to see the codex. Thanks.

It depends: If you spared the traitor, he will show up at the end,- it mentions in his Codex that Talia saved him during the battle of Ironrath.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.