I think I got the bad ending lol EP 6

Now I LOVE Rodrik, so I made sure to always protect him...think of him first before anyone else. My ending was Fierce Passion where Rodrik's brother Asher died (of course he had to die for story reason.) Mira died...(honestly outta everything, it's sad to say her side of the story didn't interest me.) and Gared leads an (army?) to help out.

It then ends with Rodrik falling off his horse barly alive...only to have Talia and Royland to aid him.

So outta everything Rodrik and Gared still live while one of them died. I don't know I think I got a bad ending but it's Game of Thrones so it's hard to say which is bad and which is...not so bad lol.

Comments

• Yeah pretty much, considering you lost the north grove too

• I figured. Ah well from what it showed in the ending it seems like they might want a Season 2 in all this- (or just be jerks and end it in a cliffhanger lol.)

FishySticks posted: »

Yeah pretty much, considering you lost the north grove too

• Just one bump and if nothing then that's fine :)

• Yep. Same ending here. Felt like I lost more than I gained and having my traitor come to my aid (weird). Gotta admit that "fierce passion" does fit my play style.

• I got that I thought I was the only one were you Rodrik ?

DoubleJump posted: »

Yep. Same ending here. Felt like I lost more than I gained and having my traitor come to my aid (weird). Gotta admit that "fierce passion" does fit my play style.

• Yeah, Rodrik lives in my playthrough.

NicWarden posted: »

I got that I thought I was the only one were you Rodrik ?

• I wish I knew what ending I got but my GOT game is bugged out completely since I can't see neither my choices or if my ending was fierce or not fml

• Damn. That sucks. How did that happen? What did show up during the end summary sequence?

Amorgod posted: »

I wish I knew what ending I got but my GOT game is bugged out completely since I can't see neither my choices or if my ending was fierce or not fml

• I've been trying to figure it out, but I got nothing as to why its doing that :/

I mean I got to see the red and blue choices, but I never realized there was anything wrong with it until I went to this forum and saw that some said Fierce passion a the bottom of their results at the end of the summary sequence. I can't even look at the episode 6 choices, so I'm just waiting to see if it fixes itself or something Idk my GOT game has been buggy through the entire thing so I don't expect much lol

DoubleJump posted: »

Damn. That sucks. How did that happen? What did show up during the end summary sequence?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.