About Josera And Elsera

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

They are Gregor's bastards so does that mean that he learned of the North Grove, probably from his father. And then took a very long trip past the Wall to try and find it. And then when he found it he met a village at the North Grove, made up of Wildlings. And then decided that the best thing to do was to fuck one of them, and father two bastards to look after his new found discovery? And are they both older than Rodrik? Just asking to see if anybody knows, although the episode only came out yesterday. And which one did you like more?

Comments

• I don't get what was their purpose and the North Grove's purpose. whatever

• I'm guessing they're both older than Rodrik since no one even knew about them, I'm guessing your theory is the one Telltale went with since it would make the most sense, but I don't think they explicitly state it in game. As for which one I like more, Elsera is the girl right? I like her more :p

• I highly doubt Gregor intentionally fathered two bastards.

• Dude, I love Elsera! She grew on me so quickly.

Green613 posted: »

I'm guessing they're both older than Rodrik since no one even knew about them, I'm guessing your theory is the one Telltale went with since

• I have read many threads around about how Telltale gave nothing about what is the North Grove and no closure and a lot of things like that. But what I haven't read was something that for me really makes sense.

The exact phrase Lord Gregor said to Gared was: "The North Grove must never be lost". Well, if you think that only Gregor knew about his children up there, seems pretty reasonable he wants someone to look after them, as they have Forrester blood and the whole future of Forrester family is at stake.

Sir Gregor thinks Rodrik died and that Asher would never come back as he was exiled, so letting the House Forrester without proper allies with only Ethan and other kids to rule without army amid a bloody war, would certainly represent the extinguishment of Forrester House.

Furthermore, what he means with "The North Grove must never be lost" is that "Hey, there are some Forrester blood there with Ironwood trees, but Im the only one who knows, this legacy cant be lost".

• I don't mind that theory.
    However, I could have sworn Gared and Elsera spent quite a bit of time talking about Gregor's last wishes relating to the North Grove itself (rather than the children).

ElJaguar posted: »

I have read many threads around about how Telltale gave nothing about what is the North Grove and no closure and a lot of things like that.

• His last command is pretty vague, and can be interpreted to mean several things. He might have been talking about the return of the Long Night, and how the North Grove is important in the scheme of things. I myself left, I hope that was right and he meant family, not the coming winter.

ElJaguar posted: »

I have read many threads around about how Telltale gave nothing about what is the North Grove and no closure and a lot of things like that.

• To be honest , he told me to tell Duncan who was a traitor in my game. So really I'm not sure he's right whatever he meant

His last command is pretty vague, and can be interpreted to mean several things. He might have been talking about the return of the Long Ni

• True, perhaps he didn't have the best judge of character, and he clearly had his dark secrets.

To be honest , he told me to tell Duncan who was a traitor in my game. So really I'm not sure he's right whatever he meant

• I'd speculate that they're twins.

• Duncan mentions that Gregor seemed obsessed with the North Grove.

Annnnd Telltale mentions in an interview: "The North Grove must never be lost."

So don't get all hypothetical and abandon it. Stay there. It'll pay off. Quote me.

• Who's their mother? Is it of any importance?

• I think we'll be forced to choose between Sylvi and them eventually. I don't look forward to that...

• Plot twist: They are actually triplets... But the third child dropped her prefix and ran away to Highgarden

She is either under Margery's service or back at Highgarden... Depending on your choices. The Sera triplets.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.