Game of Thrones Update?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

so I just saw went on Twitter and saw Job Stauffer tweet this: Major news on #GoT coming VERY soon. #TWD: Michonne Mini-Series info also coming. Our 2016 lineup is a lot like a TV schedule!

Comments

• Here's a link link

• haha thanks :D

TheGeek11 posted: »

Here's a link link

• edited November 2015

I saw that. Wow! I'm not too sure how to feel about that Thrones news. What could it be besides a Season 2 announcement.

• I'm actually excited for this news. If its season 2 news I'll be s pumped

I saw that. Wow! I'm not too sure how to feel about that Thrones news. What could it be besides a Season 2 announcement.

• I'm guessing a DLC, and then a season 2 announcement like The Walking Dead series got.

Enigma12 posted: »

I'm actually excited for this news. If its season 2 news I'll be s pumped

• I'd be fine with that too!

I'm guessing a DLC, and then a season 2 announcement like The Walking Dead series got.

• I'm thinking it might be a Malcolm dlc.

• Probably a Felix dlc, oh wait weog game. xD

In all seriousness, I think it is a Malcolm DLC.

• SWEET!!! Can't wait to see whats next. Love telltale and all there games.

• Hmm...I certainly hope it is a Season 2 announcement, I hope there is a pic or something. If not, then I hope it is a DLC. Or it could be a new trailer for the whole Season 1, but would that count as Major news?

• Could also just be a physical release of season 1.

Hmm...I certainly hope it is a Season 2 announcement, I hope there is a pic or something. If not, then I hope it is a DLC. Or it could be a new trailer for the whole Season 1, but would that count as Major news?

• It'll be a Ryon DLC that takes place before episode 6. It'll just be hours of insults from Ludd with classic, snappy, and memorable one-liners like:

"Your brother is dead because you were weak"

"Your father is a traitor and your house is in ruins because of his treason."

"cough cough ugh, I thought I was choking. I guess that's something your brother Ethan doesn't have to worry about though."

"Rodrik doesn't care about you. Your family forgot about you and you will never be saved."

"LOL, your dad is dead."

"I'm going to kill your family. lol."

"You're a coward like your father, Ethan is dead because of you."

"Hahaha, you should have seen it Ryon! Your brother Rodrik buried his face in my arse cheeks so you could go to that traitor buring!" (If you made the incorrect choice to kiss Ludd's ring)

"HAHAHA, we severed Asher's head and now you get to carry it."

LMAO, classic Ludd

• I would play it. If we were Ludd and got to choose the insults.

It'll be a Ryon DLC that takes place before episode 6. It'll just be hours of insults from Ludd with classic, snappy, and memorable one-line

• edited November 2015

Haha, I can see our choices now:

[Your father was a coward] [Ethan got rekt] [You're weak Ryon, and it killed Ethan] [Your family is full of traitors]

[Punch Ryon] [Punch Ryon then insult his family]

I would play it. If we were Ludd and got to choose the insults.

• I'd be thrilled with something to hold me over until a second season.

I'm guessing a DLC, and then a season 2 announcement like The Walking Dead series got.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.