What is the next move for house forrester

Will they join jon snow in the north remember story line in season 6 or the remaining forrester will go the north grove?

Comments

• edited November 2015

The Forresters will attempt to survive, fight the Whitehills etc. None of this Winter is Coming bullshit.

• Fight for their last, desperate breaths of icy cold air before they all are exterminated.

• Dont know, but I am sick of this constant depressing downward spiral of house forrester, since episode 1. Any of the meaningless victories that you achieve throughout the season are almost imedietly taken away from you by an even greater defeat, regardless of what you tried to do through your choices. All the depression is getting a bit much now. I know the 'house' is all but gone, it would be nice to see them actually win for a change.

• Also I want to see, Ludds head on the end of a pike. Same with that snake, Lord Morgyn.

• Next steps? Lay low for awhile, gather whatever strength they can muster, and finish the whitehills and retake Ironrath.

• Guerrilla warfare would be my guess. Rebuilding our power base. Theoretically we could even head east for awhile to bend the knee to a certain Queen who has some dragons. Or we could all head North and end up meeting our people there. It's hard to say really.

• I would say lay low. Just because the Whitehills won the war, that doesn't mean that they have won the peace. They have lost a lot too. They have either lost their lord or a fourth-born son and their best warrior Harys as well as a lot of soldiers. And the war has probably cost them a lot of resources.

The Forrester despite being defeated, their lord survived is with Talia and either with their Sentinel, the Traitor or Gywn. Ryon is freed and is with Beskha. Gared has found the North Grove and is either marching south or staying behind to discover the true power of the North Grove. Malcom serves as an adviser to Daenerys. Just because they have lost their home, the Forrester's next move is unpredictable to the Whitehills.

• I think the second season will be the Forresters' rise back to power to ultimately claim and destroy the Whitehills once and for all. I imagine House Glenmore or their cousins in the Riverlands could provide some aid, and the point of this will be to rebuild the Houses, forge new alliances and then rise up against House Whitehill, and take over Highpoint.

• We also may end up meeting House Glover who we are sworn to as well.

• Well, yeah I guess. They're scattered everywhere so they've got to lay low until they can make a move. In the books they joined up with Stannis and were more of a tribal clan than a house. So I suppose they'll join up with Jon now, a ruined and scattered House is similar enough to a tribal clan, I suppose.

• Their next moves should be:

Lay low for a while, as some people said before, because they're not in a position to fight back the Whitehills... yet, gather as many troops as possible, wait for Gared to bring all the soldiers that protected the North Grove (depends if you told them to march South) and then retake Ironrath. And I forgot one thing: Slaughter all the Whitehills and leave none alive, except Gwyn.

• leave none alive, including Gwyn

FTFY

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Their next moves should be: Lay low for a while, as some people said before, because they're not in a position to fight back the Whitehil

• edited November 2015

Why Gwyn? I know that she stabs you if you kill her father or her brother but can you blame her? You killed one important person of her life. Wouldn't you do the same?

And I actually still like her since she will actually help you if you call off the plan :P She will stab a Whitehill soldier to save you ;p

leave none alive, including Gwyn FTFY

• i know that feel bro

Dont know, but I am sick of this constant depressing downward spiral of house forrester, since episode 1. Any of the meaningless victories

• Not sure. I was wondering if any of House Branfield is still out there, other than Malcom. Maybe another Branfield could be a POV character in a second season (or DLC). And, of course, Malcom may be able to retake Ironrath with Daenerys' help, or at least contribute.

• Lay low and survive until they can join up with a force strong enough to help them.

• I think we'll play Gared, Talia and Ryon in season 2. I'm looking forward in building the Forrester family again.

• Work with Gwyn.

• Do you guys think that leaving the Northgrove will have ANY impact at all? I thought of it but came to conclusion that it almost never matters what choice you make in TT, you'll more or less get to the same point. Besides, with the North still being in the hands of the Boltons, how will an invasion even be possible right under Ramsay's nose?

• Right now, I would lay low while slowly moving north and try to reach Deepwood Motte if I were Asher/Rodrik, and hope that Stannis already dealt with the Ironborn when we get there. The Lord is in dire need of a Maester, though. Or two. Or twelve. I mean, really, how are they even still alive? If only Talia had brought the Maester with her too...

• For people who haven't been keeping up with updates on GoT S6, there are apparently numerous castings for 'Northern lords.'

Some of these descriptions are pretty major characters in the series who have been defiant to the Boltons, including Wyman Manderly (get hype), Jon 'Smalljon' Umber, Arnolf Karstark, a 'young nobleman in his 20s thrust into power' (Lord Cerwyn? His family was butchered according to Ramsey in S5), and a lord who is 'intelligent, wry, incisive and articulate who has a good, long scene' (this one isn't specified as Northern, but could this be Howland Reed?).

My point with this being that S2 with the Forresters will be a 'laying low' season, maybe even playing with another house, and with S3 being us teaming with these lords against the Boltons and the Whitehills.

Some part of me is also hoping that the TV show is intentionally leaving the Glovers out of the show so we can have the Glovers in the game, so we don't have to awkwardly consider them as 'canon' characters due to their status on the show.

• Maester died during the battle. I assume he and Talia found themselves surrounded by Whitehill soldiers and he chose to stay behind and die while letting her live.

Abeille posted: »

Right now, I would lay low while slowly moving north and try to reach Deepwood Motte if I were Asher/Rodrik, and hope that Stannis already d

• what's next for Forresters ? The ones that survive in this game die . that's what i conclude after playing this... it was pathetic tbh , if s2 is going to be like this i will not going to be interested in playing it . hope it gives a new house because this one clearly lost it

• Jon´s storyline is tied to the NW. However it seems that Foerresters will be tied to The North Remembers storyline, or at least some of its subplot. I dont expect them to appear in the show. Also it would be cool if Telltale would bring Stephen Dillane for season 2.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, that's a shame. The man was good at healing people, and we could really use that right now. I mean, Rodrik was half dead when he arrived at episode 2 and the Maester did a pretty good job saving his life and all his limbs.

theHound posted: »

Maester died during the battle. I assume he and Talia found themselves surrounded by Whitehill soldiers and he chose to stay behind and die while letting her live.

• Exactly she only helps you if you submit to Ludd. She pretends like she wants to help you but actually she wants the same thing as her father, only difference is that she is doing it in a more clever way.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why Gwyn? I know that she stabs you if you kill her father or her brother but can you blame her? You killed one important person of her life

• How can you say that after what TT accomplished with Tales and GoT, you ungreateful little .......... Gryff.

theHound posted: »

Do you guys think that leaving the Northgrove will have ANY impact at all? I thought of it but came to conclusion that it almost never matte

• The Foresster way of life is over all their Bannerman are non-existent and the smallfolk have been massacred I honestly don't know how there going to get out of this unless they join a house like Glenmore or another minor house and persuade them to help retake their home.

• I personally think they are headed for House Glover. But we will have to wait and see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.