Next Season one of the POV's will be from a Whitehill

Mainly one of the two unshown sons.

Think about that when we meet them and they aren't crazy angry like their Father or Gryff and actually want Peace like Gwyn.

I'm sure at that point we'll see a lot of choice resets to pick Asher and side with Gwyn.

Comments

• Son with roose Bolton seems likely

• Nope, it'll be Whitehill as this Season dealt a lot about them and we'll get to see how our actions affected the Whitehills as well.

Son with roose Bolton seems likely

• No, we're going to play as House Forrester in Season Two, fuck the Whitehills.

• You'll still play what remains of a Fallen House but you'll get a Whitehill presence as well which will decide the fate of said ruined House.

JohnKersky posted: »

No, we're going to play as House Forrester in Season Two, fuck the Whitehills.

• That's what he means. We'll most likely be Torrhen, who is with Roose Bolton. The other is Ebbert, at the citadel (the one not with Roose Bolton)

SazukeEX posted: »

Nope, it'll be Whitehill as this Season dealt a lot about them and we'll get to see how our actions affected the Whitehills as well.

• edited November 2015

What do you mean nope? He just agreed that we'll play as a Whitehill.

Nope, it'll be Whitehill as this Season dealt a lot about them and we'll get to see how our actions affected the Whitehills as well.

• At this point, I'm too far gone to consider making peace with them, haha. They're already ruined anyway, no reason to throw their honor on the burning pile of Ironrath as well. (Although hey, maybe Ironrath still stands. Didn't Elissa say that ironwood doesn't burn easily?)

You'll still play what remains of a Fallen House but you'll get a Whitehill presence as well which will decide the fate of said ruined House.

• I just hope that if we will play as Torrhen that they will pay Michael McElhatton to reprise his role of Roose Bolton.

• Yup, the codex says it's still standing and defendable, it just looks like crap now.

sydofnee posted: »

At this point, I'm too far gone to consider making peace with them, haha. They're already ruined anyway, no reason to throw their honor on t

• The guy serving Bolton is a whitehill, gwyns dumb little tour of there decrepit castle confirmed that

• edited November 2015

As long as I can play as Rodrik or Asher and Gared, and maybe Mira if she is alive, then idc if we play as whitehills

• I am hype for playing as Torrhen. We don't know much about him so far, other than according to Asher in episode 6 he apparently doesn't attempt to interfere with Ludd's running of the House. This could indicate either Torrhen's servitude to his father--or the fact he wants nothing to do with the evil shit his family is up to. If we're having him as a POV it will very likely be the latter.

One way they could introduce him is to have Elaena be held hostage at Winterfell/the Dreadfort. She could somehow persuade Torrhen to set her free and bring her home to her family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.