Alternate decisions

I chose to be honest with Margaery and was cast out. If I had lied would you still have her protection and in the end not be presented with a marriage or death scenario?
I also chose to kill Griff as Roderick. What happens if I chose to kill his father?

Comments

• well for margaery it still the same,you are dismised but if you kill Ludd,gryff lives and that it.

• If you kill Ludd, you can actually still kil gryff i think.

well for margaery it still the same,you are dismised but if you kill Ludd,gryff lives and that it.

• Nope, it's one or the other 100% of the time.

If you kill Ludd, you can actually still kil gryff i think.

• But it's probably worth killing ludd instead of Gryff because Gryff is just incompetent and can never be expected to do a decent job of leading his house.

Nope, it's one or the other 100% of the time.

• OK, I thought if you lied to Margaery you would be able to stay on her staff and maybe survive that way. Does Ryon survive no matter which one you kill?

• edited November 2015

Gryff is not the heir. It´s his brother Torrhen.

But it's probably worth killing ludd instead of Gryff because Gryff is just incompetent and can never be expected to do a decent job of leading his house.

• edited November 2015

Yes he does. Beskha saves him no matter what.

wjreinhard posted: »

OK, I thought if you lied to Margaery you would be able to stay on her staff and maybe survive that way. Does Ryon survive no matter which one you kill?

• Thanks - the only reason I killed Griff was to save Ryon. Although I will say it was extremely enjoyable to behead the sniveling coward

Yes he does. Beskha saves him no matter what.

• What happens if you use your friend for Blood Magic?

• You have to cut him open, rip his heart out and squeeze the blood into the fire. It's pretty messed up :P

It only changes that Elsera is on your side, saying you did the right thing instead of Josera saying it later in the Episode. You still have to decide wether you stay or march south.

What happens if you use your friend for Blood Magic?

• In my connical playtrough I went after him too and that little worm couldnt even face his death like a man.

Thanks - the only reason I killed Griff was to save Ryon. Although I will say it was extremely enjoyable to behead the sniveling coward

• I did it in my experimental playtrough. It really was messed up, blood magic is very bad stuff.

You have to cut him open, rip his heart out and squeeze the blood into the fire. It's pretty messed up :P It only changes that Elsera is

• I did it in my original playthrough, but felt really bad about it afterwards, especially since I left the North Grove anyway.

Cotter having a peaceful death >>> the 'life' of some undead wildling

I did it in my experimental playtrough. It really was messed up, blood magic is very bad stuff.

• How does it make you more powerful? I didn't do it, because I thought it would re-animate him or something and had already promised his sister.

I did it in my experimental playtrough. It really was messed up, blood magic is very bad stuff.

• We dont know.

How does it make you more powerful? I didn't do it, because I thought it would re-animate him or something and had already promised his sister.

• Another question - Are you able to send Eleana away as Rodrick? I let her stay, but am wondering what else I could have done.

• You can tell her that she has no place at Ironrath and she'll leave. If you say 'Elaena, this is war' then she will say that she knows that and will stay aswell.

Another question - Are you able to send Eleana away as Rodrick? I let her stay, but am wondering what else I could have done.

• I agree, Gryff does not have the best hair in the family. The hair that was promised is Ludd, it is known.

Gryff is not the heir. It´s his brother Torrhen.

• edited November 2015

Oh right thank you, for reminder. Just to clarify I wanted to write heir.

I agree, Gryff does not have the best hair in the family. The hair that was promised is Ludd, it is known.

• I can't make myself be mean to her...

By the way, does she stay if Rodrik haven't slept with her?

You can tell her that she has no place at Ironrath and she'll leave. If you say 'Elaena, this is war' then she will say that she knows that and will stay aswell.

• I wouldn't know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(but my guess is that it's the same scene)

I can't make myself be mean to her... By the way, does she stay if Rodrik haven't slept with her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.