Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You also lied about Rhyiona. It is only Fiona here. Where is Rhys?

• edited November 2015

That's how I wanted to feel at the end of the game! I'm not sure that they delivered it entirely successfully in the final episode however (or rather in the way that I wanted it to be delivered)... It would have been nice if our choices throughout the game weighed up at the end, the only real notable one I can think of is not killing the Lannister guard and saving Tom's life?

Elyssa's death was rather disappointing for me, in my play-through she was just stabbed in the battle. Very underwhelming!
    I suppose a lack of closure is the worst part... Admittedly I did enjoy the episode overall, although the series wasn't a tear-jerker for me.

• I thought he left because of the TF2 event

Houpps posted: »

Oh, @98Elliottchin leave this thread because of me? Really? Cuz I said that he needs to practice and his work hard to call a good work? oh, it's honor to me.

• Inder a rock

Mawula posted: »

You also lied about Rhyiona. It is only Fiona here. Where is Rhys?

• wait what

Oh, @98Elliottchin leave this thread because of me? Really? Cuz I said that he needs to practice and his work hard to call a good work? oh, it's honor to me.

• I felt better after ep.5, which got much blame for being rushed. Ep.6 is just season 2 ep.0.

That's how I wanted to feel at the end of the game! I'm not sure that they delivered it entirely successfully in the final episode however (

• My Rhyiona version..

enter image description here

• No, he left because he wasn't invited to the TF2 event. Let's just drop this before any drama starts.

• ???

• what

• I get it, he is so scary looking, he has to hide.

Eryka posted: »

Inder a rock

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My Rhyiona version..

• I'm... I'm confuzzled

My Rhyiona version..

• 10/10

Hot as fuck.

My Rhyiona version..

• edited November 2015

JonTron GIFs always get my* likes

• Just what are they doing? :)

The Friends show analogies of Monica making Chandler to exercise come to my mind.

My Rhyiona version..

JonTron GIFs always get my* likes

• edited November 2015

Oh, so funny, cuz I saw another comment. And it was soooo interesting:

The reason why I had to leave is because Houpps is mocking me and my works.

And I would be glad if it was true.

There is no drama. I have questions and I want some answers.

lottii-lu posted: »

No, he left because he wasn't invited to the TF2 event. Let's just drop this before any drama starts.

• ya they hotter than pandora

10/10 Hot as fuck.

• standing and being cool I guess lmao

it's a pretty cool otp challenge

Just what are they doing? The Friends show analogies of Monica making Chandler to exercise come to my mind.

• Indeed. What are your thoughts on the series?

I felt better after ep.5, which got much blame for being rushed. Ep.6 is just season 2 ep.0.

• No plz stahp. I don't want to be to much of a sellout

• Do you mean HBO series? I only saw fragments. I prefer the books :)

Indeed. What are your thoughts on the series?

• edited November 2015

He probably just edited his comment, considering that when I said we aren't kicking Aura out first his reply was "I still hold a grudge" (regarding Aura) and then the next minute it's "you're a disgrace"

The reason why I said let's just drop it before any drama starts is because he could be still lurking around.

Oh, so funny, cuz I saw another comment. And it was soooo interesting: The reason why I had to leave is because Houpps is mocking me a

• Ah, I see. Cool glasses, Fiona!

standing and being cool I guess lmao it's a pretty cool otp challenge

kk stopping rite now :P

No plz stahp. I don't want to be to much of a sellout

• edited November 2015

I meant Telltale's version of the series :P the game*

Edit: me too!!! My favourite is AFFC for some reason.

Do you mean HBO series? I only saw fragments. I prefer the books

• edited November 2015

Oh gosh that's Fiona? I for some reason thought this was Rhys and Vaughn. Like in Episode 2 in the desert. Oh I feel terrible... It does look like her though, I just usually recognize the red stripe. And also, the image before was two guys soooo... Yeah, I need contacts now...

Ah, I see. Cool glasses, Fiona!

• when someone mentions Rhyiona

• I do not really remember the titles. I think I love it most around a moment when kingsmoot is being held.

Telltale version is decent at the least. I think Mira and Gared are my fav storylines. Mira's death hit me hard.

I meant Telltale's version of the series :P the game* Edit: me too!!! My favourite is AFFC for some reason.

• @John_Smith13, remember when you confessed you wanted a fanfiction with fluff and no smut?

Working on it ;D

• lol I said it was Rhyiona version so hah

Oh gosh that's Fiona? I for some reason thought this was Rhys and Vaughn. Like in Episode 2 in the desert. Oh I feel terrible... It does loo

• Omg, this is funny! She looks somewhat more manly than usual, but cool Fiona is cool.

Oh gosh that's Fiona? I for some reason thought this was Rhys and Vaughn. Like in Episode 2 in the desert. Oh I feel terrible... It does loo

@John_Smith13, remember when you confessed you wanted a fanfiction with fluff and no smut? Working on it ;D

• Oh, there were loads of different reasons stated. There was TF2, there was Tessie, there was you... There was nothing really worthy of him leaving though.

• It is still T-rated :)

Hints of smut?

@John_Smith13, remember when you confessed you wanted a fanfiction with fluff and no smut? Working on it ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.