Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I really am sorry though, I didn't mean it in a way I couldn't tell it was Fiona. I mean I assumed it was Vaughn. There's also the fact I have poor eye sight, yet I refuse to wear glasses

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lol I said it was Rhyiona version so hah

• Well, I'm glad someone is making one without the smut/lewdness. Thank you

lottii-lu posted: »

@John_Smith13, remember when you confessed you wanted a fanfiction with fluff and no smut? Working on it ;D

• Nah, if there was hints of smut I would of rated it Mature, however, knowing me, it will contain language.

Mawula posted: »

It is still T-rated Hints of smut?

• It's going to be difficult without putting smut in lmao.

In all seriousness, no problem.

Well, I'm glad someone is making one without the smut/lewdness. Thank you

• Haha, nightmares spooked you, huh? Seems like my work paid off!

I suggested the flower scene and I'm glad at how it turned out. :) Peanut is such a wonderful writer!

My god, I was so frightened at the start. Poor Rhys, such horrible nightmares. I like how you put game choices into it (flower scene). Feels so nice.

• Lookin' Baller As Hell! xP

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My Rhyiona version..

• Ah, yes. Mira is my favourite character... You let her die though :(?

I do not really remember the titles. I think I love it most around a moment when kingsmoot is being held. Telltale version is decent at the least. I think Mira and Gared are my fav storylines. Mira's death hit me hard.

• Not just spooked. I was actually worried where it would lead to. I'm still sore from GoT. Rhyiona is my safe place in fanfiction !

Yes, she is great. And you too.

kristi78968 posted: »

Haha, nightmares spooked you, huh? Seems like my work paid off! I suggested the flower scene and I'm glad at how it turned out. Peanut is such a wonderful writer!

• Most Rhyiona is smut-free imo. They are too cute :)

Me, personally, I like both smut and fluff, and angst, and everything Rhyiona almost equally.

Well, I'm glad someone is making one without the smut/lewdness. Thank you

• Okay. What's your name on ao3?

Nah, if there was hints of smut I would of rated it Mature, however, knowing me, it will contain language.

• It's angry_assassin

Okay. What's your name on ao3?

• I hoped for a better outcome. I always do.

Don't even get me started how I refused to accept Ned's death....

Ah, yes. Mira is my favourite character... You let her die though ?

• Good to know :)

It's angry_assassin

• Okay, so I'm pretty tired right now so... yeah :p

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^ <3

• Yeah Im going to play it, but im REALLY hyped for that Wolf Season 2 AMIRIT

Green613 posted: »

Well since Tales and GoT are both over, I'm so INCREDIBLY hyped for TWD to return, it's been so long since we've been in that saddle. i can taste it Kreygasm Anyone else here that's guaranteed going to play it?

• Nope, I have a whole folder called Rhyiona Master Folder

Eryka posted: »

Does anyone download every Rhyiona/Borderlands fanart they see?

• ayy

We lost someone? That's upsetting. sigh

Houpps posted: »

Oh, @98Elliottchin leave this thread because of me? Really? Cuz I said that he needs to practice and his work hard to call a good work? oh, it's honor to me.

• G'night Wolfenus. Sleep tight and don't let the evil bugs bite.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired right now so... yeah Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Fiona X Sasha?

ayy

Fiona X Sasha? enter link description here

• ayy

Moving on. How's everyone doing today? I just recently got back into the Rhyiona groove after being virtually comatose these past few days.

With that being said, what are you all doing this weekend? My vacation just started so I have a whole week to myself. I am probably gonna be replaying Tales from the Borderlands all week though.

• Well, I'm gonna go cry in the shower this weekend.

Moving on. How's everyone doing today? I just recently got back into the Rhyiona groove after being virtually comatose these past few days.

• How many images do you have in it?

Poogers555 posted: »

Nope, I have a whole folder called Rhyiona Master Folder

How many images do you have in it?

• Oml. What is this even-

• I'm gonna play some more Fallout in the weekend.

• Good night m80.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired right now so... yeah Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• I finally got around to changing my profile picture.

Now to use this one for another few months then change it again.

• I have 450

Poogers555 posted: »

• edited November 2015

Hey, how is everyone :)?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

[removed]

• Can I ask what actually went down between Houpps and Elliott which made Elliott leave?

• You can try

Can I ask what actually went down between Houpps and Elliott which made Elliott leave?

• K someones has a grudge...

I think he does say something but can't really understand the language.

• Well, what Did go down exactly? I wanna get him back into the thread again. It just doesn't feel right without him.

You can try

• Maybe he's stalking the thread right now. You can comment on his video.

Well, what Did go down exactly? I wanna get him back into the thread again. It just doesn't feel right without him.

• no free weekend for me :(

gotta study for more tests that're coming next week...

• Chinese?

K someones has a grudge... I think he does say something but can't really understand the language.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.