Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hope you guys enjoyed the collaboration between @GrowlingPeanut and I. :) It was, as always, very fun to write Jack!

• I'm great :) thanks for asking

Eryka posted: »

Fine, and you?

• ^ me too :)

Which BL game are you playing atm btw?

I feel Great, you?

• @Houpps, told ya he is still lurking around.

But in all seriousness that was a dick move he just pulled.

• Doubt it but honestly I can't tell. ¯(°_o)/¯

Chinese?

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

@Houpps, told ya he is still lurking around. But in all seriousness that was a dick move he just pulled.

• Who did what?

@Houpps, told ya he is still lurking around. But in all seriousness that was a dick move he just pulled.

• Want me to pm you about it?

Can I ask what actually went down between Houpps and Elliott which made Elliott leave?

• Yes, I would please.

Want me to pm you about it?

• Can you also PM me, please.

• Stop talking about this drama. If you wish to continue it, please do so through PMs. I don't want this here so it can ruin the positive atmosphere we have here.

• edited November 2015

I've already PM'd Chef and Eryka about the subject so it won't create anymore negativity on the thread, no need to worry about it.

kristi78968 posted: »

Stop talking about this drama. If you wish to continue it, please do so through PMs. I don't want this here so it can ruin the positive atmosphere we have here.

• I believe it's Malaysian.

Chinese?

• Well, maybe he's just heated up after getting offended. I'm pretty sure when he comes to his senses he'll quickly regret it.

• Rood

I rarely post so

Dracu98 posted: »

thank you bro- wait, who the heck are you? have we...have we met before? ..."joined on 25. july"...how comes that I can't remember you? WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

• Uh, what just happened...

Anyway, think of Rhys seeing Gortys fall and he gets all worried before Fiona reminds him she's made of metal and can't feel.

What a great family.

• edited November 2015

Except for the fact that in the Borderlands universe robots feel pain 10x worse than humans. Do your research! ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Uh, what just happened... Anyway, think of Rhys seeing Gortys fall and he gets all worried before Fiona reminds him she's made of metal and can't feel. What a great family.

• Well, I've been playing a lot of BL2 lately. I found my first legendary yesterday also.

^ me too Which BL game are you playing atm btw?

• Right, I remember Rhys climbing on her was "excruciatingly painful" :^)

Except for the fact that in the Borderlands universe robots feel pain 10x worse than humans. Do your research!

• Wouldn't that just make him more sad? If you put it like that, that she can't feel.

Uh, what just happened... Anyway, think of Rhys seeing Gortys fall and he gets all worried before Fiona reminds him she's made of metal and can't feel. What a great family.

• She... she can feel emotions!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wouldn't that just make him more sad? If you put it like that, that she can't feel.

• Yeah. Still bummed about no food.

She... she can feel emotions!

• Ay Lottii can I get a PM too?

• edited November 2015

What the fuck is this Marijaa?

"talkin abt the image above your art"

Amazing world of Gumball tf, when did those two fuckers show up?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My Rhyiona version..

• Here are some artworks our good friend Sandra, or @twdgirl, wanted me to share with you guys. :D

enter image description here

This is the old work of Finn and I brushed up! Beautiful!

A new work of Finn! As you can see she's been improving her skills a whole lot since she's been gone!

And finally here's the whole gender-bended family! :3

Here's a link to her deviantart if you want to check her out! (Warning: Some NSFW)

Sandra's Deviantart

• Beautiful. Just... Beautiful

Here are some artworks our good friend Sandra, or @twdgirl, wanted me to share with you guys. This is the old work of Finn and I bru

• I'll tell her you said that. ;)

Beautiful. Just... Beautiful

• Alright, we're not gonna do that now. If any of you see offensive posts, flag them and move on, I want no word of what went down ever again, I'll be flagging any posts on the topic from now on so keep it quiet.

• I was talking about you.

But you can also tell Her I said that about her artwork.

I'll tell her you said that.

• I was talking about you.

Nice save there.

I was talking about you. But you can also tell Her I said that about her artwork.

• On Snap, this is great! (゚ヮ゚)

Tell her we miss her. ᵔ_ᵔ

Here are some artworks our good friend Sandra, or @twdgirl, wanted me to share with you guys. This is the old work of Finn and I bru

• Handsome Cheese indeed. :3

I was talking about you. But you can also tell Her I said that about her artwork.

• Tell Sandra her art is 10 outta 10 and to draw me some sexi rhyiona time.

• Done and done. :)

On Snap, this is great! (゚ヮ゚) Tell her we miss her. ᵔ_ᵔ

• I'm sure she'll be pleased to hear so. ;)

Tell Sandra her art is 10 outta 10 and to draw me some sexi rhyiona time.

• Sandra's getting better and better, tell her this is awesome!

• edited November 2015

Definitely will! :D

Sandra's getting better and better, tell her this is awesome!

• AH, SANDRA HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH! :D These are awesome!

• Smooth moves, smooth moves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.