Happiest ending was in 4th episode?

Although I enjoyed the ending of this game, it keeps bothering me that there was a "happier" ending in the 4th episode. I mean the one when Rodrik orders Glenmores soldiers to shoot Ludd. Sure... Elissa died, Rodrik died, Duncan or Royland died. But also Ludd died and Gryff would have been probably executed by Talia afterwards too. If my numbers are correct it would be better than the original ending.

Comments

• Right up until the Boltons destroy the Forresters for killing their loyal bannermen.

• Why would they? Ramsay gave both houses free hands in the original ending. I think that he would be very amused by this situation :D and he would've let Whitehills and Forresters (or what's left of them) tear each other to shreds.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Right up until the Boltons destroy the Forresters for killing their loyal bannermen.

• Did episode 4 had happy ending? You return to the empty castle, your soldiers are gone, your peasants are gone, your berthold is gone, you can see blood and arrows, and you find Ramsay Bolton, the man who killed your brother sit with your sister. Is this a happy ending? I ... I dont know it´s so conffusing.

• Happy enough for Ramsay, I suppose.

Did episode 4 had happy ending? You return to the empty castle, your soldiers are gone, your peasants are gone, your berthold is gone, you c

• Good one

Demarcoa posted: »

Happy enough for Ramsay, I suppose.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.