Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thx (^^,)

Done and done.

• I told her the exact same thing! I'll tell her you said so! :)

kristi78968 posted: »

AH, SANDRA HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH! These are awesome!

• Aww this was wonderful Peanut and @kristi78968 ! I love it dearly. And we will miss ya Peanut!

And Part 2. When I come to, I hear the loud crackling of fire. Am I in Hell? I slowly open my eyes to see debris around me and fire in

• Gender-bending characters usually makes me cringe, but this is alright

Here are some artworks our good friend Sandra, or @twdgirl, wanted me to share with you guys. This is the old work of Finn and I bru

• I want to find a gif of Rhys and Fiona dancing so I can picture they're dancing to this song

enter link description here

• <3

I want to find a gif of Rhys and Fiona dancing so I can picture they're dancing to this song enter link description here

• Does that mean that Rhys cybernetic arm is 10x sensitive ? ;)

Except for the fact that in the Borderlands universe robots feel pain 10x worse than humans. Do your research!

• Good morning, guys!

Today is the first day when I got a sleep related to this forum (still not Rhyiona). In my sleep there was another user with this standard Talia avatar like mine, and I kept being confused with him/her. I guess I have to stick around longer to actually get something more meaningful :)

• Morning Mawula! \(^-^)/

Yeah, everyone's pretty much ded around this time which is 10pm for me but I'm sure the others will pop up soon enough.^^

Mawula posted: »

Good morning, guys! Today is the first day when I got a sleep related to this forum (still not Rhyiona). In my sleep there was another us

• I meant meaningful dreams :)

Yes, I know my time zone is not very popular. But, I have snow :P

Morning Mawula! \(^-^)/ Yeah, everyone's pretty much ded around this time which is 10pm for me but I'm sure the others will pop up soon enough.^^

• Hey, at least you're already up when everyone else starts to show, I'm always the last one to the party, that's PST for yah. xp

I meant meaningful dreams Yes, I know my time zone is not very popular. But, I have snow :P

• Yes, it is easier to stay up in the evening, than to get up earlier.

Do you live near the Pacific Ocean? I was told the sand is black there (made from volcanic rocks)

Hey, at least you're already up when everyone else starts to show, I'm always the last one to the party, that's PST for yah. xp

• They mention things like ''skaglicker'' in Borderlands 2. I have no idea why lol.

Things about skags? Do not understand.

• And what is that thing? I mean, we were talking about Morse code, and I'm confused how it is related to skags :)

They mention things like ''skaglicker'' in Borderlands 2. I have no idea why lol.

• Eh, technically, I live In Las Vegas pretty much a desert. As for the black sand as far as I can see not really, maybe some areas in Cali but that's pretty much it.

Yes, it is easier to stay up in the evening, than to get up earlier. Do you live near the Pacific Ocean? I was told the sand is black there (made from volcanic rocks)

• The person who told me that visited Seattle.

Las Vegas, huh. It seems like a land of never ending fest from here :)

Eh, technically, I live In Las Vegas pretty much a desert. As for the black sand as far as I can see not really, maybe some areas in Cali but that's pretty much it.

• That may be true in the Pacific Northwest.

Yeah it is though primarily on the Strip, don't plan on going anywhere quickly if someones want to drive through there you'd probably be better off walking but it is a really awesome sight to see!

The person who told me that visited Seattle. Las Vegas, huh. It seems like a land of never ending fest from here

• Oh my god the Rhyionack is real.

I LOVED IT <3 Thanks for write that kind of things ;///;

• I plan to visit USA in the next decade. Travelling is my hobby #1. Sadly, my number of visited countries do not exceed ten by now.

That may be true in the Pacific Northwest. Yeah it is though primarily on the Strip, don't plan on going anywhere quickly if someones want to drive through there you'd probably be better off walking but it is a really awesome sight to see!

• Heck if it's more than one then you've already surpassed me by a long run. xp

I plan to visit USA in the next decade. Travelling is my hobby #1. Sadly, my number of visited countries do not exceed ten by now.

• Well, for me Europe is too near to resist :)

Heck if it's more than one then you've already surpassed me by a long run. xp

• Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

Sees all the talk about... you know...

Well, um... looks like I missed a lot while I was gone... Gonna try not to talk about it... xd

• enter image description here

Here are some artworks our good friend Sandra, or @twdgirl, wanted me to share with you guys. This is the old work of Finn and I bru

• Sandra says,

oMG THX

Beautiful. Just... Beautiful

• Sandra says,

Tell him that I said thx bb
    Also I miss them too

Thx (^^,)

• Sandra says,

Tell lotti once I get my tablet fixed she’ll get sweet rhyiona sexis

lottii-lu posted: »

Tell Sandra her art is 10 outta 10 and to draw me some sexi rhyiona time.

• Sandra says,

Tell wolf that my mama told me to tell him
    To keep those compliments coming fam

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sandra's getting better and better, tell her this is awesome!

• Sandra says,

wAIT I ALMOST FORGoT
    SHOW KRISTI THiS ANd TAG HER : http://nickvanillaice.deviantart.com/art/Kristi-s-Request-bruh-569620384?q=gallery:NickVanillaIce/51251505&amp;qo=2
    Tell her I said thx btw

kristi78968 posted: »

AH, SANDRA HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH! These are awesome!

• Alright, we're not gonna do that now.

I don't know what went down here but that line reminded me of Loader Bot:

"While Rhys and Gortys engage the Traveler, we will do additional damage from its flanks."

gets picked up by Gortys and is summoned in the cockpit

"Oh, okay, we're doing this now."

Green613 posted: »

Alright, we're not gonna do that now. If any of you see offensive posts, flag them and move on, I want no word of what went down ever again, I'll be flagging any posts on the topic from now on so keep it quiet.

• Alright, just received some bad news yesterday....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today? Sees all the talk about... you know... Well, um... looks like I missed a lot while I was gone... Gonna try not to talk about it... xd

• Natalie..it's art. You..you wouldn't understand.

What the fuck is this Marijaa? "talkin abt the image above your art" Amazing world of Gumball tf, when did those two fuckers show up?

• You're right, I never took art classes.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Natalie..it's art. You..you wouldn't understand.

• Oh, that doesn't sound good :(

I hope those weren't really bad news... xd

Alright, just received some bad news yesterday....

• Too bad it is lmao

Oh, that doesn't sound good I hope those weren't really bad news... xd

• Oh... ;-;

What are those news about, if you don't mind me asking. :(

I understand if you want to keep them for yourself ^-^

Too bad it is lmao

• If I talked about it here I have a chance of getting banned

Plus if I did it openly it wouldn't be respectful to the deceased

Oh... ;-; What are those news about, if you don't mind me asking. I understand if you want to keep them for yourself ^-^

• edited November 2015

Oh... okay then :(

Tfw the GoT forum starts to become toxic slowly ;-;

If I talked about it here I have a chance of getting banned Plus if I did it openly it wouldn't be respectful to the deceased

• tfw it happened before

Oh... okay then Tfw the GoT forum starts to become toxic slowly ;-;

• This is brilliant. What's your ao3 account plz?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.