Not enough Asher and Bekha stuff in Episode 6.

I felt that there was far to little interaction between Asher and Beskha in the last episode. They kinda only have one talk where she says she will keep Ryon safe. Also in episode 5 if you let Asher die she curses him out and says they were supposed to die together. Then she just leaves Asher to his fate at the end of episode 6. I know she was doing what Asher wanted and protecting Ryon but I still feel like she should have been at his side the that last battle.

Comments

• I assume they dialed her presence back a lot more because, if you chose Rodrick, there isn't really much to talk about, and they'd have to change the game more if they added additional scenes exclusive to Asher and Beshka.

• Well, if they added additional scenes with Asher and Beshka, they could just as easily add ones with Rodrik and Elaena.

Wolf6120 posted: »

I assume they dialed her presence back a lot more because, if you chose Rodrick, there isn't really much to talk about, and they'd have to change the game more if they added additional scenes exclusive to Asher and Beshka.

• Oh please i'm glad asher got some screen time away from her. The majority of his plot has been her story, I like the character but I liked that her role was reduced.

Plus I remember at least 2 or 3 conversations with her, we got more with her than several of the characters who died.

• The Asher&Beshka show was honestly the best part of the series. The lack of interaction between the two in the finale was rather disheartening :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.