2 questions about ep 2 and 6 affecting ending *huge spoilers*

1. if you let the guard drown Tom the Coalboy in a fountain, do they still accusing you in something bad at the end?
  2. if you follow lord whitehill instead of ludd, does somebody survive battle at ironrath? i mean mother, or rodrick maybe take less hits (especially that zweihander in the guts) does it worth to sacrifice Rayan chasing old whitehill?

Comments

• Yes, the accusation of mira is more a farce, to be honest with nearly every player killing the guard I dont blame them for using this as the reason. (coming from someone who ran away).

By two I guess you mean follow Ludd not gryff and no nothing really changes, the scene is kind of weird though, beskha just vanishes until she appears in the ending with ryon , but you do kill ludd not gryff

• edited November 2015

yeah, as you could notice, I have a bad memory for names :) sure, ludd are lord, and gryff his son. thanks, I was thinking if I have to rewind some choices, but now I satisfied with my Rodrick fighting with "fierce passion". But not with the ending, though.

Yes, the accusation of mira is more a farce, to be honest with nearly every player killing the guard I dont blame them for using this as the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.