Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I know, but it becomes even worse now xd

tfw it happened before

• It's times like these that buying bitch repellent is a good idea.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know, but it becomes even worse now xd

• Hello hello! ^-^

insert Juvia GIF here cuz PC lag xd

• No prob! Not like it's one of my guilty pleasures or anything..... shifty eyes

Nor am I writing another one-shot about Rhyionack....nope....

enter image description here

flies out giggling

Daryace posted: »

Oh my god the Rhyionack is real. I LOVED IT Thanks for write that kind of things ;///;

• LMAO.

It's times like these that buying bitch repellent is a good idea.

• enter image description here

how you doing? :)

Hello hello! ^-^ insert Juvia GIF here cuz PC lag xd

• edited November 2015

I was doing good until I checked the GoT forum.

Hate threads. Hate threads everywhere.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

how you doing?

• enter image description here

too much salt

I was doing good until I checked the GoT forum. Hate threads. Hate threads everywhere.

• Ugh... I actually may stay away from the GoT forum for a while until things will be a little bit better there... :/

I'm kinda used of seeing GoT hate threads, but it still breaks my heart :(

too much salt

• edited November 2015

I just played the final GoT episode (I have also played the other episodes all though I didn't really like this game as a whole) and I gotta say that it was mildly disappointing...

But I agree that it's getting too much hate and I honestly don't think that it was that bad...

too much salt

• season 2 of game of thrones confirmed

we already knew it but now it's official

• There were problems but nothing that justifies the salt in the GoT part of the forum. it's just ridiculous at this point.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just played the final GoT episode (I have also played the other episodes all though I didn't really like this game as a whole) and I gotta

• Wolf, there are children here.

• wat

lottii-lu posted: »

Wolf, there are children here.

• I'm still salty that it isn't Tales xD I would sacrifice my other hand for Satan if that helps to confirm Tales season 2 :d (well okay I wouldn't really but you get the idea)

season 2 of game of thrones confirmed we already knew it but now it's official

• Yeah and it's a shame since some people actually liked that episode..now they can't really share their thoughts with people when the whole GoT section is so salty.. :I

There were problems but nothing that justifies the salt in the GoT part of the forum. it's just ridiculous at this point.

• This would TftB so.

• aka story of my life

I enjoyed the episode. :|

Yeah and it's a shame since some people actually liked that episode..now they can't really share their thoughts with people when the whole GoT section is so salty.. :I

• I'm kinda sad TWD and GoT got seasons announced so quickly and TWAU/TftB have nothing but hey, I will take it. :P

I'm still salty that it isn't Tales xD I would sacrifice my other hand for Satan if that helps to confirm Tales season 2 :d (well okay I wouldn't really but you get the idea)

• tftbl :|

twau :|

• Well I'm fine with TWD having multiple seasons but I don't really care about GoT so that's why I'm not very happy about this decision. I think TWAU deserves season 2 more than any other TT game lol :D Of course I want a second season for Tales too but I can still wait for it little longer...

But I understand that there are many GoT fans out there...I'm happy for them :D

I'm kinda sad TWD and GoT got seasons announced so quickly and TWAU/TftB have nothing but hey, I will take it. :P

• aww ;__;

don't let the hate affect you..

aka story of my life I enjoyed the episode.

• edited November 2015

Mfw there's surely going to be a second season of Game of Thrones :D

Yeah, I'm pretty much happy about it xd

• But we got satisfying finale for Tales. For me it means much more than season 2.

I'm still salty that it isn't Tales xD I would sacrifice my other hand for Satan if that helps to confirm Tales season 2 :d (well okay I wouldn't really but you get the idea)

• Your gif is scaring them.

wat

• I agree that tales finale was amazing...but it was a cliffhanger :P I need to know what happened! And I probably will...in Borderlands 3...

Mawula posted: »

But we got satisfying finale for Tales. For me it means much more than season 2.

• I'm not afraid

Your gif is scaring them.

• And still no tftb season 2?

GOD DAMNIT!

• Good morning/night or whatever, how y'all doin' c:

Me? Well I'm doing just fine, surfing in csgo on surf_rookie and I'm on stage 11/18, stage 11 is so fucking difficult lmao

• season 2 confirmed

of game of thrones

• nahh

Your gif is scaring them.

• Well, I liked GoT so obviously this made me happy but I do get it's probably disappointing for people who don't care. :(

Well I'm fine with TWD having multiple seasons but I don't really care about GoT so that's why I'm not very happy about this decision. I thi

• ahh the pros of liking all of telltale's games

no disappointment when any season 2 is announced

• Nothing, eating, thread, sleeping, watching videos, drinking, shower, toilet, nothing.

• THIS IS AMAZING! All my love. <3

Sandra says, wAIT I ALMOST FORGoT SHOW KRISTI THiS ANd TAG HER : http://nickvanillaice.deviantart.com/art/Kristi-s-Request-bruh-569620384?q=gallery:NickVanillaIce/51251505&qo=2 Tell her I said thx btw

• edited November 2015

I found a looot of images on tumblr today!

Source

• Replaying the finale of Game of Thrones, mostly with my Asher playthrough, studying for a Maths test, checking the thread, play Borderlands 2, go for some walks in my village (if I actually go there lol) and that's pretty much it.

• nice sketching style :g and that ink, classy ♥

I found a looot of images on tumblr today! Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.