Malcolm ?

So Malcolm tells Asher in Ep 3 everyday they are away from home is a day that Talia or Ryon could get hurt or worse , Then the Dhead leaves me behind and does absolutley nothing to help his family and his sister dies . What a Dooshe.

Comments

• Malcolm: Hears about Ironrath burning down Damn! Glad I didn't go!

• lol

HiroVoid posted: »

Malcolm: Hears about Ironrath burning down Damn! Glad I didn't go!

• I'm actually more upset that Lady Forrester didn't even ask or seem to care where Malcolm, her fucking brother and last remaining family member alive, was. I know you're worried about your house, but still, he's your brother.

• Good point didn't even think of that.

I'm actually more upset that Lady Forrester didn't even ask or seem to care where Malcolm, her fucking brother and last remaining family member alive, was. I know you're worried about your house, but still, he's your brother.

• Well there was also a bit of time between Rosher's return and the confrontation with the whitehills. It probably happened then. Rodrik didn't even know.

I'm actually more upset that Lady Forrester didn't even ask or seem to care where Malcolm, her fucking brother and last remaining family member alive, was. I know you're worried about your house, but still, he's your brother.

• I thought about that for a bit, probably got a raven explaining the whole situation. They did talk about that in episode 5, makes sense to me.

• Rosher sounds like a ship name

Well there was also a bit of time between Rosher's return and the confrontation with the whitehills. It probably happened then. Rodrik didn't even know.

• Well yeah, but even if it was a ship, one of them is dead...

Rosher sounds like a ship name

• jk I like the abbreviation, better than always writing Asher/Rodrik

Well yeah, but even if it was a ship, one of them is dead...

• He has to return as a playable character in Season 2. You know he will feel guilt over leaving his sister to die.

• Just dawned on me, Malcolm is now the last remaining Branfield in the entire world with his sister now dead. Great, no pressure.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.