What choices left you in the minority in the end? The 40% and under club.

2»

Comments

• In the play through where Rodrik is alive I got her killed, tbh I thought something would of intervened her getting killed so I was pretty shocked her head got the chop. But in my other play through with Asher alive I've agreed to marry him. Would of been better if we could of seduced Morgyn and have the marriage thing be Mira's idea.

HarjKS posted: »

I know me marrying Morgryn wasn't a popular choice with everyone else.

• I regret nothing.

SazukeEX posted: »

And look at the costs.

• Getting to the wall seemed a lot like Jon snow with Grenn being an arse and then later coming around to be a good friend to Jon, so I put up with Finn guessing he would be just the same.

If you end up friends with him (just need to make one nice comment while walking with your brothers) he will lie for you and try to protect you when Jon asks, but in the end you still find yourself locked up awaiting execution. He even leaves with you when you escape and travels beyond the wall to help.

Smurfbate posted: »

Well from what I remember, he was an asshole to me so I was an asshole to him. He caught me killing the dude and ratted me out. Never saw him again

• This game became sooooo much more fun for me to play when I quit trying to make the Right and logical decisions and started making choices based on emotion.

If you did the logically right thing just picking the choice that you obviously should pick you would spend the whole game bending the knee and kissing Whitehill ass.

Seems many didn't pick the logical decisions and went off pure emotion. By that many let Mira die and chose War over Peace. Poor decisions that are very short-sighted and emotionally driven decisions.

• The like....0.8 percent that left Finn behind surprised me. I thought that some people who just go NOPE. Buuut guess not.

• You say costs. I say; same bloody ending.

And look at the costs.

• yeah I know all that, then he dies anyways. But in my play through I didn't take shit from anybody. So I was a dick back to him, didn't care.

Imnuktam posted: »

Getting to the wall seemed a lot like Jon snow with Grenn being an arse and then later coming around to be a good friend to Jon, so I put up

• Finn is love. I couldn't refuse him.

Myusha posted: »

The like....0.8 percent that left Finn behind surprised me. I thought that some people who just go NOPE. Buuut guess not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.