2»

Comments

• edited November 2015

1. The Ice Dragon

2. Sons of Winter

3. The Lost Lords

4. Iron from Ice

5. The Sword in The Darkness

6. A Nest of Vipers (I don't hate it tho, I just like other episodes more)

1. The Ice Dragon
    2. Sons of Winter
    3. A Nest of Vipers
    4. The Lost Lords
    5. The Sword In The Darkness
    6. Iron From Ice
  • Brother?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Interesting avatar you have there...

• Brother!

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Brother?

• MyushaMyusha Banned
    edited November 2015

I can't really rate the episodes because dear god I forget who the fuck did what and when. Can rate the stories.

Rodrik's story was good. But felt it dragged on a bit to capture Gyrff. Mind you I like the whole get up from the mud scene.

Asher was...meh. Pops some brewskis, cue Lost Legion, oh hello Drogon. When the Queen of Dragons entered the picture? Faaaar more fascinating. Had to have that build-up sure, but things didn't kick off for Asher until then.

Ethan was a snorefest. Ramsey made it a bit interesting, but your choice with Ramsey hardly mattered. Also his story pisses me off later because that one little bracelet your kid brother gives out to make someone 'more spechaul' causes a traitor? Ew, no Telltale, that's not how you make our decisions matter. That's quite the opposite.

Gared was fine. Buuut I think I liked his whole stint at the Wall than anything to do with the Grove. Actually HATE when he's at the bloody place. Felt so...out of place? Like I expected some awesome lore revelation but what we got instead was...shite.

Mira was fun all around. Hated the parts with Tyrion, not because I don't like Tyrion. But because any show-goer knows he's about to get into deep doodoo, and beyond that? If you tell Tyrion "NOPE NUH JOINING YOU." guess what. The game railroads you into making the dumb deal. Which causes you like 80% of the grief you get down the line.

Soooo....

Mira/Asher - The later the better.

Gared - The Wall was awesome.

Rodrik - Badass and nice politicking. Screw Gryff.

Ethan - Yawn.

1. The Ice Dragon
    2. A Nest of Vipers
    3. The Lost Lords
    4. The Sword In The Darkness
    5. Sons of Winter
    6. Iron From Ice
  • It seems that way. I personally loved it all the way, of course there were things I disliked, but mainly the game was awesome in my opinion.

Harian96 posted: »

So,,, people either love or hate Episode 6? For me: * Sons of Winter * Sword in the Darkness * Iron From Ice * The Ice Dragon (it would have been higher had it not been for Mira's determinant status) * The Lost Lords * Nest of Vipers

1. Episode 3 - The Sword in the Darkness
    2. Episode 6 - The Ice Dragon
    3. Episode 4 - Sons of Winter
    4. Episode 2 - The Lost Lords
    5. Episode 1 - Iron from Ice
    6. Episode 5 - A Nest of Vipers
    1. Sons of Winter (Episode 4)
    2. The Lost Lords (Episode 2)
    3. Iron From Ice (Episode 1)
    4. The Sword in the Darkness (Episode 3)
    5. The Ice Dragon (Episode 6)
    6. A Nest of Vipers (Episode 5)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.