So why didn't they....

Bar the room after everyone entered? All Asher had to do was invite the Whitehills to his Throne Room...and bar the fucking entryway when they all plopped their asses down. Then cue a massive ambush without anyone escaping. Had plenty of people they could use....but Ludd just runs his fat lard outta there.

Comments

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited November 2015

What, and have the Forresters actually succeed at something? DON'T BE ABSURD!

(Btw I laughed my ass off seeing Ludd sprint away like some kind of young, super lean pro-runner)

• You should know by now that the Forresters are only good at being ambushed not doing the ambush example Red Wedding, White Harbour and Battle Of Ironrath.

• They'd get suspicious, oh well.

• Could bar it from the outside.

They'd get suspicious, oh well.

• Not without making a ton of noise. Pretty sure the door opened into the great hall, too, so that wouldn't work without physically nailing it to the door, which would be suspicious even if done beforehand. "Oh, there's a means to lock the door from the outside that wasn't here before. Nothing to worry about here..."

Not a good call.

Myusha posted: »

Could bar it from the outside.

• They bar it when the ambush starts but Ludd manages to open it during the commotion.

• Sshhhhh, stop making sense, they'll have your head.

• Yeah there was a lot of things that could have been done to prevent things from going as bad as they did - Examples:

• They could have not only barred the exit, but poisoned and ambushed Ludd at the same time.
    • Mira could have easily agreed to Morgryns terms, only to escape the moment Coal Boy got executed for the crime
    • and much more im too lazy to list.

At the same time, making decisions in the moment can be hard to do and it's easy to simply overlook something which is why i try not to judge when a character makes a stupid mistake lol

• You can build a barricade outside the door. Get some misc shit and carefully pile it up. A few tables, some rope. Might be a little loud or something, but hell.

Or have a few people outside too to fight/kill.

Demarcoa posted: »

Not without making a ton of noise. Pretty sure the door opened into the great hall, too, so that wouldn't work without physically nailing i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.