In Ashers story can Rodrik be revived in season 2?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Rodriks head wasnt cutt off and maester ortengryn may have escaped with his body or ELEANA ESCAPED WITH HIS BODY AND FOUND A RED PRIEST TO REVIVE HIM

Comments

• Rodrik is pretty dead... I don't see him reviving even with his head ( I know this can happen in the Game of Thrones universe but I don't see it happening for the Forresters). Ortengryn was confirmed dead in his codex entry so he could not escape with the body.

• it said he was PRESUMABLY killed not definitely.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Rodrik is pretty dead... I don't see him reviving even with his head ( I know this can happen in the Game of Thrones universe but I don't se

• edited November 2015

I don't remember it saying presumably, i'm pretty sure my game file said he was dead. Even so, I don't see how he could somehow escape the battle with Rodrik's body, and that he could resurrect him afterward.

Having both Rodrik and Asher alive in one playthrough and only Rodrik alive in the other would also be very difficult for telltale and unfair to players who choose Rodrik to live.

-Kenny posted: »

it said he was PRESUMABLY killed not definitely.

• It does not say presumably

enter image description here

it said he was PRESUMABLY killed not definitely.

• Maester is dead, it says so in the Codex after the game ends

• LoseMyHome posted: »

I don't remember it saying presumably, i'm pretty sure my game file said he was dead. Even so, I don't see how he could somehow escape the b

• That's the wiki, which is fan-edited and can be inaccurate. The codex that's part of the canon game says he is dead.

it says it right here http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ortengryn

• rodrik was said to be dead in episode 1 in the codex but he came back in episode 2

FishySticks posted: »

Maester is dead, it says so in the Codex after the game ends

• edited November 2015

rodrik was said to be dead in episode 1 in the codex but he came back in episode 2
    and it says presumably right here in this link http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ortengryn

dojo32161 posted: »

It does not say presumably

• The wiki means nothing, that can be edited by anyone or anything.

rodrik was said to be dead in episode 1 in the codex but he came back in episode 2 and it says presumably right here in this link http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ortengryn

• The codex actually said he's presumed dead.

rodrik was said to be dead in episode 1 in the codex but he came back in episode 2

• no it cant believe me i tried to edit stuff and made an account but you cant

The wiki means nothing, that can be edited by anyone or anything.

• and the codex means nothing either dead players in the codex can come back,
    never trust a death in game of thrones unless you actually see it

no it cant believe me i tried to edit stuff and made an account but you cant

• edited November 2015

The thing about Rodrik was that he was part of a big reveal as a player character. Ortengryn is relatively inconsequential to the story so the codex has little reason to lie about his death.

rodrik was said to be dead in episode 1 in the codex but he came back in episode 2 and it says presumably right here in this link http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ortengryn

• edited November 2015

This user has a history of trolling.

• I'm pretty sure the Whitehills would have made sure he was actually dead before they rolled him up to the gates...the Lord of Light might be able to cure death, but maesters can't.

• enter image description here

Killed off screen.

• it doesnt matter we didnt see him die and telltale could change there mind its just a possibility.

LoseMyHome posted: »

The thing about Rodrik was that he was part of a big reveal as a player character. Ortengryn is relatively inconsequential to the story so the codex has little reason to lie about his death.

• im not even trolling

This user has a history of trolling.

• As AgentZ46 said, Rodrik's codex said he was presumed dead, while Otengryn's flat out states he is dead.

enter image description here

• Oh, since you said so, I guess it must be true.

im not even trolling

• ok keep it up and i will start trolling, you wont like it when im trolling

Oh, since you said so, I guess it must be true.

• well someone else can escape with rodriks body

As AgentZ46 said, Rodrik's codex said he was presumed dead, while Otengryn's flat out states he is dead.

• Aren't you the one who created the thread called ''Is Ryon Azor Ahai?''? :p

im not even trolling

• edited November 2015
  • i had no idea. this is a good theory

• edited November 2015
    TheCatWolf posted: »

Aren't you the one who created the thread called ''Is Ryon Azor Ahai?''?

• Why would u make gregor jon snow's mother? Gregor ain't a she :/

• WHAT IF ELEANA ESCAPED WITH HIS BODY AND FOUND A RED PRIEST TO REVIVE HIM

As AgentZ46 said, Rodrik's codex said he was presumed dead, while Otengryn's flat out states he is dead.

• i know that im saying he could find red priest who could

I'm pretty sure the Whitehills would have made sure he was actually dead before they rolled him up to the gates...the Lord of Light might be able to cure death, but maesters can't.

• Just stop with all these threads...

• never

Clemenem posted: »

Just stop with all these threads...

• No. It would kinda of be a cop out if they did it.

• I was about to play episode 6 and this title really did not help.

• Don't worry, he's just trolling/coming up with an insane theory, there isn't any chance with this happening.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I was about to play episode 6 and this title really did not help.

• well im talking about when rodrik sacraficed himself in episode 5 you are misinterpreting what im reading

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I was about to play episode 6 and this title really did not help.

This discussion has been closed.