About Elsera's "soldiers"...

Okay, maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention when playing, but something still seems unclear to me. Who are those soldiers Elsera's controlling? They don't look like whights, does that mean she just enslaves random wildlings with her blood magic?

Comments

• Yeah I think their the Wildling who went in search if the North Grove and never came back I think she can do it with anyone provided she has fire and blood available.

• Wouldn't having her at house forrester allow us to win against the whitehills ?

NicWarden posted: »

Yeah I think their the Wildling who went in search if the North Grove and never came back I think she can do it with anyone provided she has fire and blood available.

• BOOM mind control them all to walk of a cliff. Done.

Wouldn't having her at house forrester allow us to win against the whitehills ?

• edited November 2015

Even if they come down , their forces alone won't be enough to take back neither Highpoint or Ironrath , but they are very organized and fearless, and they could be deadly in the wolfswood, if they could kill wights that easy , then killing men won't be a problem ,even outnumbered

Wouldn't having her at house forrester allow us to win against the whitehills ?

• It would be awesome if in the North Groove we were able to gain necromancy powers and revive the dead. Imagine bringing up corpses to fight for you.

Dydix958 posted: »

Even if they come down , their forces alone won't be enough to take back neither Highpoint or Ironrath , but they are very organized and fea

• Wights not White Walkers, learn the difference.

Dydix958 posted: »

Even if they come down , their forces alone won't be enough to take back neither Highpoint or Ironrath , but they are very organized and fea

• Thanks for clearing that out. At least now I know why exactly I hate that woman. Of course I didn't butcher Cotter for her, so I hope she eventually loses her power over them and those wildlings tear her to pieces.

NicWarden posted: »

Yeah I think their the Wildling who went in search if the North Grove and never came back I think she can do it with anyone provided she has fire and blood available.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.