Need Help.

So I messed up on a choice, where you get to stay, and protect the North Grove, or Head back South. I chose to go back South, and now I regret it, and I want to change it. So will I lose any of my past choices if I rewind to point 6(the last point) So I can change it. I don't like it the choice I made.

I don't want to start all the episode again, just to change one choice.

Comments

• You don't have to restart the whole episode, just to rewind at chapter 6. You will lose 15 minutes I think ?

• edited November 2015

In the menu with the Episode slides, you can rewind chapters (so you don't have to replay the entire Episode). Instead of clicking 'Replay Episode', click 'Rewind' and select the last of the six chapters presented to you. EDIT: You won't lose any previous choices made in that Episode or the other ones.

• I was nervous because it said."Rewinding will cause all data past the selected chapter to be lost!" So does this mean any choices that I've made after this point will lost. If so that's what I'm looking for. If not does it mean any choices prior to this point will be lost

In the menu with the Episode slides, you can rewind chapters (so you don't have to replay the entire Episode). Instead of clicking 'Replay E

• edited November 2015

It means that all choices made after the selected chapter will be lost. Since it's the last chapter in the game, this is what you're looking for, no choices prior to the beginning of Chapter 6 will be lost.

SolarGlitch posted: »

I was nervous because it said."Rewinding will cause all data past the selected chapter to be lost!" So does this mean any choices that I've

• Thanks for the help. :)

It means that all choices made after the selected chapter will be lost. Since it's the last chapter in the game, this is what you're looking for, no choices prior to the beginning of Chapter 6 will be lost.

• However, be careful with rewinding. You will lose all progress made in and after the selected chapter, so if you were to rewind Chapter 6 of Episode 4, you'd have to replay Episode 5 and Episode 6 aswell.

SolarGlitch posted: »

Thanks for the help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.