so how how in the name of forced sodomy is season 2 going to work?

i dobut the main character will be ashdik as i cant see telltale hiring both voice actors for a whole seasons worth of lines, And as Mira can die, she will just be an after thought for season 2. I have a feeling we will play as Ryon

Comments

• edited November 2015

Beskha is with Ryon, she may be the POV instead of Ryon.

A lot of determinant characters in season 2 (Asher, Rodrik, Mira, Tom, Duncan, Royland, Ludd, and Gryff). Not sure how they're going to handle all of that.

• Telltale always improves something from their previous games in the newest game.

• With TFTBL it was the ability to have a unique team based on your choices in the series.
    • With GoT, you had your game effected by your choices in the last episode mind you and two determinant protagonists
    • With Minecraft, combat is less focused on QTE's (atleast in episode one) and has some semblance of control

I have Faith that they'll carry on Season 2 appealing to our choices instead of cheaply killing off any determinant characters we fought to save. They get alot of money from their games from their fans. I just hope they take their time with it.

• soon

stevean2 posted: »

Telltale always improves something from their previous games in the newest game. * With TFTBL it was the ability to have a unique team

• My guess is, what they'll try and do is balance the game out with the new influx of choices. If Gared headed south, he'll probably become a determinant protagonist, either dying in the assault on the whitehill castle (if you didnt do the sacrifice) or being killed by one of the man cities and lords of one of the seven kingdoms for desertion. If he stayed in the north grove, he'll probably get alot less screen time and will mostly be revolved around keeping it protected, building relationships and making up his next plan.

People who kept Mira alive will probably have her having less screentime as she diverses a escape or murder plan of her captor.

Rodrik/Asher will probably find themselves crippled for this season due to their wounds. I can see them being wheelchair bound and having to be more strategic

Beshka will take the place as the new "badass" protagonist of the series.

Malcom will be our PoV in Yunkai to explain why he hasnt shown up in the show yet. As we try and win influence to aid our house ... or whats left of it.

The surviving whitehill will probably be killed off by us or Ramsay early on, depending on our choices, to enforce the danger of a new villian, probably the guy who is trying to steal our house from us by marrying mira

soon

• The people on these forums are so damn fickle. Everyday there's someone complaining about choices not mattering and now people are going apeshit because Telltale made some major differences.

• Er.. That name tho

• the story was not tailored to how i played it, its like who's line where the games made up and the choices dont matter

AgentZ46 posted: »

The people on these forums are so damn fickle. Everyday there's someone complaining about choices not mattering and now people are going apeshit because Telltale made some major differences.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.