Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• 10/10 best pillow ever

• Oh, thank you :)

Morphias posted: »

10/10 best pillow ever

• Too cool to describe! I wake up and think I missed all the fun sleeping, but then @GrowlingPeanut returns and we fangirl about Rhys :D Ahh......

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Morning morning, everyone How are you all today? ^.^

• I wish my pillow smelled like pizza. I cri evrytiem :'(

Eryka posted: »

Oh, thank you

• Hey, Peanut ^-^

How are you today? <3

Good morning!

• You two really love Rhys, huh? ~-^

Mawula posted: »

Too cool to describe! I wake up and think I missed all the fun sleeping, but then @GrowlingPeanut returns and we fangirl about Rhys Ahh......

• Better than I was a couple days ago, that's for sure! Still not back "full-time" (whatever that means), but I just can't abandon this thread and you people!

Come here, I wanna hug you.

Hey, Peanut ^-^ How are you today?

• God, who doesn't??

But...uh, I'm sure there are varying types of love for Rhys and I'm sure that @Mawula and I fall under a certain category.... :3

You two really love Rhys, huh? ~-^

• edited November 2015

Better than I was a couple days ago, that's for sure! Still not back "full-time" (whatever that means), but I just can't abandon this thread and you people!

Yeah, one time I tried to take a break from the thread. I couldn't even stay away for at least a day ;-;

Come here, I wanna hug you.

enter image description here

Better than I was a couple days ago, that's for sure! Still not back "full-time" (whatever that means), but I just can't abandon this thread and you people! Come here, I wanna hug you.

• Yeah.... I kinda love Rhys, too xd

But not in that way, if you know what I mean xD But he's surely one of my favorite characters in general ^-^

God, who doesn't?? But...uh, I'm sure there are varying types of love for Rhys and I'm sure that @Mawula and I fall under a certain category....

• I almost caved a few times, but then I was like, "NOPE. I SAID I'D BE GONE AND I NEED TO MAKE A POINT."

Obviously, we all see how well that turned out...

-hugs-

Better than I was a couple days ago, that's for sure! Still not back "full-time" (whatever that means), but I just can't abandon this thread

• He's just a loveable dude.

Attraction (and embarrassing fantasies) aside, I do really like Rhys as a character. His whole development arc/storyline is superb and I love what he ended up becoming. He got his wish to be at the top, but he did it honorably!

Yeah.... I kinda love Rhys, too xd But not in that way, if you know what I mean xD But he's surely one of my favorite characters in general ^-^

• Yass.... He is pure awesomeness!

You two really love Rhys, huh? ~-^

• I almost caved a few times, but then I was like, "NOPE. I SAID I'D BE GONE AND I NEED TO MAKE A POINT."

Haha... same xP

Obviously, we all see how well that turned out...

Haha... at least you did it better than I did x)

-hugs-

<3

I'm glad you're back, Peanut :3

I almost caved a few times, but then I was like, "NOPE. I SAID I'D BE GONE AND I NEED TO MAKE A POINT." Obviously, we all see how well that turned out... -hugs-

• The perks of being a night owl are that I get to hang out with awesome people on the other side of the world that are just waking up! It's amazing!

Too cool to describe! I wake up and think I missed all the fun sleeping, but then @GrowlingPeanut returns and we fangirl about Rhys Ahh......

• My resolve when it comes to these kind of things is very weak and crumbles quickly, lol.

I'm glad I'm back, too. And I'm glad you're glad I'm back!

I almost caved a few times, but then I was like, "NOPE. I SAID I'D BE GONE AND I NEED TO MAKE A POINT." Haha... same xP Obviou

• I do really like Rhys as a character. His whole development arc/storyline is superb and I love what he ended up becoming. He got his wish to be at the top, but he did it honorably!

Yeah, I really enjoyed playing as him cause most of the times I played as Rhys, I laughed a lot xD And I really, really enjoyed his storyline c:

He's just a loveable dude. Attraction (and embarrassing fantasies) aside, I do really like Rhys as a character. His whole development arc

• Yeah... haha x)

Yass.... He is pure awesomeness!

• My resolve when it comes to these kind of things is very weak and crumbles quickly, lol.

Well, mine became very weak and crumbled in 2 minutes. Wow, I'm such a weak person ;-;

I'm glad I'm back, too. And I'm glad you're glad I'm back!

<3

My resolve when it comes to these kind of things is very weak and crumbles quickly, lol. I'm glad I'm back, too. And I'm glad you're glad I'm back!

• Ha, it works both way for you and me :) <3

The perks of being a night owl are that I get to hang out with awesome people on the other side of the world that are just waking up! It's amazing!

• I liked playing Rhys more than Fiona, too...mostly because his voice and sense of humor and bad puns are lovely.

I do really like Rhys as a character. His whole development arc/storyline is superb and I love what he ended up becoming. He got his wish to

• Ah, the magic of time zones...

Ha, it works both way for you and me

• Hello?

Well damn, this place got busy while I was out. (◐ o ◑ )

Anyways, Sup? (^^,)

• That gif is kinda creepy, but I can't stop staring at it...

Hello? Well damn, this place got busy while I was out. (◐ o ◑ ) Anyways, Sup? (^^,)

• Hey ^^

Hello? Well damn, this place got busy while I was out. (◐ o ◑ ) Anyways, Sup? (^^,)

• Ikr.... I love it. ಠ◡ಠ

That gif is kinda creepy, but I can't stop staring at it...

• Ayy Party Time!

Hey ^^

• enter image description here

Please, no parties... yet.

Ayy Party Time!

• ,'~',

• I wish I could stick around, but I'm dead tired right now, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll be kinda busy tomorrow, but I'll check in at least a couple times!

See you all in a few hours!

• Night, Peanut ~-^

GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3

I wish I could stick around, but I'm dead tired right now, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll be kinda busy tomorrow, but I'll check in at least a couple times! See you all in a few hours!

• enter image description here

Ugh... fine...

,'~',

• Ohh Yeah Baby!

Ugh... fine...

• But you will let me punch you.

Ohh Yeah Baby!

• Sorry, I just needed a reason to use that GIF. That GIF is fucking amazing ^.^

Wow rood.

• Night :)

I wish I could stick around, but I'm dead tired right now, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll be kinda busy tomorrow, but I'll check in at least a couple times! See you all in a few hours!

• Why? It's Sunday after all.

• Wishpers. Because I don't want the others to miss the Sunday parties ;)

Why? It's Sunday after all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.